Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903117 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Sold out 3 different after waiting for them to move only for them to move few days after the sell off just left with ucap

Well...hold unto Ucap, might take some time but would be profitable. You can get Afriprud N3 and less when there is a break and hold, Should pay off, including dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
I appreciate
stcool:

Well...hold unto Ucap, might take some time but would be profitable. You can get Afriprud N3 and less when there is a break and hold, Should pay off, including dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
How can I be in this massive bullish environment with nothing to show for it

This market could just be funny sometimes and decision issue could also occur when fear and desire are having a field day in one's mind. The market is still very much around, your opportunity will come, just try not to jump into wrong bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
stcool:

Its possible for FYE 2017. Investors are not that patient. May be small, anything to dowse tension!

for this to happen, they need to make a PAT of #6.6B+.
If I project linearly based on H1, then I expect them to make ~#6B for H2.
I don't see those accumulated losses being cleared by the end of this FY
Dividend based on next FY is more realistic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
To cry just dey hungry me.
lol...laugh wan tear my skirt... lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yes, really fighting the urge.

As far as we learn from our failures, success is all that will be left on the long run
vivie01:

This market could just be funny sometimes and decision issue could also occur when fear and desire are having a field day in one's mind. The market is still very much around, your opportunity will come, just try not to jump into wrong bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol
bolabiyi:
lol...laugh wan tear my skirt... lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
When CBN gov said NSE might be in a bubble, I think he was looking at GTB. 41naira, for what. Can they pay N5 dividend by year end? If not then I see no justification for the hike.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
With respect to Dangflour, I think a major or some investors want to exit the stock by all means. During the last rally,that was how they supplied their holding as soon as it rallied. Go back to the price history (May and June 2017). Let's see what becomes of the stock after they exit. Personally, I don't see Dangflour as a bad buy even at #7. For those that will hold unto their guns, courage and patience is really going to be tested.

For those waiting to come to the market by Sept, remember sell in May didn't work this year.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
PharmAlfred:
With respect to Dangflour, I think a major or some investors want to exit the stock by all means. During the last rally,that was how they supplied their holding as soon as it rallied. Go back to the price history (May and June 2017). Let's see what becomes of the stock after they exit. Personally, I don't see Dangflour as a bad buy even at #7. For those that will hold unto their guns, courage and patience is really going to be tested.

For those waiting to come to the market by Sept, remember sell in May didn't work this year.

Peace!

I said this 4 days ago...Let see what happened after dey finish discharging...

Tritri:
someone is discharging there DANGFLOUR..I think d result is NOT as expected....#Opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin as usual, everybody is just giving their own prediction as if they r the maarket makers.
well we shall see who the real nostradamus is grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
bigjay01:

for this to happen, they need to make a PAT of #6.6B+.
If I project linearly based on H1, then I expect them to make ~#6B for H2.
I don't see those accumulated losses being cleared by the end of this FY
Dividend based on next FY is more realistic.

That amount is nothing to Nigerian Ceo's when they need your praises. All they need do is squeeze cost and deny themselves some extraordinary items grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Even Seplat that made a loss is still soaring, recording new 52weeks high everyday.

Some things are difficult to understand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
PETERiCHY:

I know by now you are laughing at your greediness.

A bird @t hand is worth 2million in the bush.

I have made good profits from both Dangflour & Diamondbk.

Now I'm comfortably sitting on both my capital & profit waiting for Dangfloor next support @#3:20 while you keep living in hopeville.

Like I said sometime ago for those overhyping DF remember this was a stock some people bought in large quantity for 80kobo about 20months ago.

*ThE OcToPuS* ;

What do you project as target price exactly 20months to come for people who will also be as patient as those who have held it for 20months before today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
The time difference between stock movement and it's corresponding news is long. News lag far behind.
PharmAlfred:
Even Seplat that made a loss is still soaring, recording new 52weeks high everyday.

Some things are difficult to understand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Willie2015:

Locking your profit is key in trading.

I am telling you there are other opportunities waiting for you... just look at what Presco and Okomu is doing to my portfolio.

.....Identifying stocks that can suddenly turn illiquid and stay illiquid without blinking for days or weeks is another skill... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
The time difference between stock movement and it's corresponding news is long. News lag far behind.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
stokfrick:
grin as usual, everybody is just giving their own prediction as if they r the maarket makers.
well we shall see who the real nostradamus is grin

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

.....Identifying stocks that can suddenly turn illiquid and stay illiquid without blinking for days or weeks is another skill... grin

Your experience with CCNN comes to mind grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
pluto09:

Your experience with CCNN comes to mind grin

Nbst... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tritri:

Aberg where FCMB own? Me and locodemy anxiously waiting.

Get ready by tomorrow grin grin grin

FCMB

Upcoming Events
07/28/17
HY17 (Unaudited) Results To Be Released On The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
07/31/17
HY17 (Unaudited) Results To Be Published In Selected Nigerian National Newspapers
08/01/17 3:00 p.m. UKT
HY17 (Unaudited) Results: Conference Call & Webcast Presentation - Tentative Date
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
stcool:
https://sterlingbankng.com/assets/usercontents/STERLING_BANK_INTERIM_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_JUNE_2017.pdf

FBNH does not have any excuse really to report a decline QoQ.

First Bank.....Truly the FAKE.... undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Orpelin: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello
Pls I need a good recommendation of broker (state your % rate of reliance from experience)

Having online account management system for its clients.
And REAL TIME online account trading system without needing to do any physical movement to office or call placing for its clients
Also, not to much start up capital for an upcoming investors.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Some pple will hurry and sell fbnh tomorrow, then on monday market will make them regret. Those pple that took fbnh price to where it is today are not expecting an excellent result at this time, if not you for see volume. FBNH's excellent result will come when they stop taking impairment for certain loans and when provisions already made are written back. The men in black know when this would happen. You and I do not kw, we only feel its soon thus we move by the volume. I know that when the said events occur FBNH would really pay so I will wait for the sellers to conclude, then I will enter and stay long term. They took impairment of 62billion and still made a profit. Pls dont compare Dang flour with fbnh. Dangflour will not survive that.
That not withstanding, and with all due respect, my heart is with Mr ihedioramma at this very moment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mpeace:
Some pple will hurry and sell fbnh tomorrow, then on monday market will make them regret. Those pple that took fbnh price to where it is today are not expecting an excellent result at this time, if not you for see volume. FBNH's excellent result will come when they stop taking impairment for certain loans and when provisions already made are written back. The men in black know when this would happen. You and I do not kw, we only feel its soon thus we move by the volume. I know that when the said events occur FBNH would really pay so I will wait for the sellers to conclude, then I will enter and stay long term. They took impairment of 62billion and still made a profit. Pls dont compare Dang flour with fbnh. Dangflour will not survive that.
That not withstanding, and with all due respect, my heart is with Mr ihedioramma at this very moment.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), megawealth01, Jats2k2002, eziokwunwoko(m), TsarZed, otomatic(m), Teeonebaba(m), ExpertDealer, mails4funshi(m), Zagee, Nemenma, ndept, MrDiligence, Princkez, Foundationchamp(f), kolaish(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.