Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901085 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oando's H1 2017 results show the company led by Wale Tinubu is resilience, returning to profitability amid recession https://thoughtleaders.ng/oando- shows-resilience-amid-economic- recession/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcr7: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Can I chat you up?
Infinitisi:

There are a lot of brokers now who offer online trading services and yes you can open accounts with them online. Some of them include but not limited to:

Morgan Capital
ARM Securities
Meristem Securities
Greenwich

As for the historical data it depends on what you are looking for and how far back in time. You can get historical data on the websites of some stockbrokers. The Nigerian Stock Exchange also has historical daily price list for sale. You can also find past company results of quoted companies, just check the Nigerian Stock Exchange official website.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
@paulcr7 feel free but you will get a lot more if you ask questions here. We have such a diverse membership here that there is virtually nothing you will ask pertaining to the Nigerian Stock Exchange here that you won't get some solid responses. Me I still be learner, many ogas dey here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
jamace:
My bro, we are on COMPULSORY patience because there is NOTHING we can do. grin grin Any one of us wey dey vex, dey waste him time. Na condition make cray fish bend. grin grin

Even me, I dey compulsory patience for stdinsure, intennegins and notorious evansmed. grin
Every experienced trader dey trapped somewhere dey dream of miraculous escape one day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jeez2(f): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
mendes911:
Am still yet to understand the rationale behind "those" that were busy buying GTB at N40+. But I can't also complain much because it's same guys that help crash the prices fast! I really appreciate their effort and support.

I only go out to buy "food" after heavy downpour of "rain". You usually don't get to find much "buyers" on the street but severally "shops" will be open, looking for "buyers". That gives you opportunity to be picky and as well, price as low as possible.

My family and I are earnestly waiting for GTB, Fidelity, Diamond, Dangflour at our usual prices.

May it rain heavily next week!
. Please may I ask what their usual prices are?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
jamace:
My bro, we are on COMPULSORY patience because there is NOTHING we can do. grin grin Any one of us wey dey vex, dey waste him time. Na condition make cray fish bend. grin grin

Add Deap Capital; Nigeria German Chemicals, Dunlop, UTC, ABC Transport; RT Briscoe, Mutual Benefits, to name a few! Dont ask me if i am listing part of my Portfolio cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
zendi:

Well, many people administered with overdose of patience by mother nature are still in the japauls, stacos and lasacos, patiently waiting for recovery. grin
Impatience can be a defense too. grin. grin

Add Deap Capital; Nigeria German Chemicals, Dunlop, UTC, ABC Transport; RT Briscoe, Mutual Benefits, to name a few! Dont ask me if i am listing part of my Portfolio cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
Investnow2017:

In addition, Courtville and FTN Cocoa are as dead as dodo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:01am On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2017
jamace:
In addition, Courtville and FTN Cocoa are as dead as dodo

Not leaving out IAA and IEA surely deadlines will never rise again!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2017
currentprice:

and where is their 2016 Audited report with Q1 and Q2?
grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Investnow2017:

Bros, these dry bones no fit rise again o... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Coolcash1:

Bros, these dry bones no fit live again o... grin

An EZEKIEL for president, maybe ?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Tritri:
Dangflour You broke my heart...Am i the only one in this position ? Where dat guy wey make me cancle my offer last week?

Point of correction you broke your own heart, Dangflour gave you all the opportunity but you choose to blew it by listening to those that are still trying raise a formidable capital.

Being someone that trades with sizeable amount of fund, tell me why on earth you will still be holding an equity that gives you circa 20% in a market that is FLYING without WINGS

Inessence know what you are cut out for and go for it squarely. It's might take 100yrs for one to raise a formidable capital but when you are sitting on it you guide it jealously and make your money work for you.QED.

*ThE OcToPuS*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin Lancee,Tritri come and see change o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2017
PETERiCHY:

Point of correction you broke your own heart, Dangflour gave you all the opportunity but you choose to blew it by listening to those that are still trying raise a formidable capital.

Being someone that trades with sizeable amount of fund, tell me why on earth you will still be holding an equity that gives you circa 20% in a market that is FLYING without WINGS

Inessence know what you are cut out for and go for it squarely. It's might take 100yrs for one to raise a formidable capital but when you are sitting on it you guide it jealously and make your money work for you.QED.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Food for thought....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
sky2891:

Food for thought....

All depends on your investments perspective.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2017
sky2891:

Food for thought....

Real food for thought... if you are sitting on a huge sum, then it makes sense to exit when you make 20% under 3days...for those still trying to raise capital, they can afford to gamble, otherwise, hangon for longterm...
True words from Peterichy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2017
Tritri:
Dangflour You broke my heart...Am i the only one in this position ? Where dat guy wey make me cancle my offer last week?

- U need to devise a pattern of exiting stocks to make profit and cut losses.
- I sold 50% of my Dang Flour around 5.40.
- No one can predict the mkt
- Prices still increase till 7.00, I sold 40%
- I sold the remaining 10% after price crashed again.

The simple truth is that no one can predict the mkt... just have a plan and trade your plan.

It reduce trading based on emotion and greed and we should always learn to lock in profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Willie2015:

- U need to devise a pattern of exiting stocks to make profit and cut losses.
- I sold 50% of my Dang Flour around 5.40.
- No one can predict the mkt
- Prices still increase till 7.00, I sold 40%
- I sold the remaining 10% after price crashed again.

The simple truth is that no one can predict the mkt... just have a plan and trade your plan.

It reduce trading based on emotion and greed and we should always learn to lock in profit.

You guys need to go and trade Cryptos! This Stock Market is too slow for my liking!

There you get 100% in 24 hrs or loose all in 24hrs/... You snooze you loose! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2017
feelamong:

You guys need to go and trade Cryptos! This Stock Market is too slow for my liking!

There you get 100% in 24 hrs or loose all in 24hrs/... You snooze you loose! grin

I like to stick with what I know... Tbills, Stocks and FGN Bonds always deliver reliable income.

I can consider real biz again, Crypto is definitely a No zone for me.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2017
May be good for those that are very good in TA , they can read the charts and know when to take position. what fundamentals do I consider in taking position in crypto?

feelamong:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2017
feelamong:

The scams in Cryptos is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2017
feelamong:

What's then the difference between your so called Cryptos and 9jabet

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2017
fxuser:

lol . . a third will make 3 black Crows
we wait and see !

Hello Chief

if the index breaks below 36k what other indicator / sign can one rely on to finally confirm that it is reversal and not retracement.

wld appr8 ur response.

in addition kindly note that there is 3 black crow already if u take monday into consideration, so this is looking like a more like a reversal than a retracement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
PETERiCHY:

What's then the difference between your so called Cryptos and 9jabet

Kai!! So much Ignorance being exhibited here... grin cheesy

Clearly the japanese govt and its Financial Authorities must be filled with people that do Naijabet

https://cointelegraph.com/news/japan-officially-recognizes-bitcoin-and-digital-currencies-as-money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2017
20,000 Bank Accounts Closed Under TSA, N5tr Moved—AGF
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/08/17/20000-bank-accounts-closed-tsa-n5tr-moved-fg/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
feelamong:

Kai!! So much Ignorance being exhibited here... grin cheesy

Clearly the japanese govt and its Financial Authorities must be filled with people that do Naijabet

https://cointelegraph.com/news/japan-officially-recognizes-bitcoin-and-digital-currencies-as-money

Oga, let us stop these cyrptos matter please, I am very sure 90% of people on this forum does not want to hear it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
valacious:

Real food for thought... if you are sitting on a huge sum, then it makes sense to exit when you make 20% under 3days...for those still trying to raise capital, they can afford to gamble, otherwise, hangon for longterm...
True words from Peterichy!

Friend , for you it is food for thought. For me it is away to easily get broke. What happens if you enter at support and there is a break of it. Loss only come in when you sold GOOD stock because of fear? Patience is virtue when you know what you are (buying)doing. 20% of N10m is N2m. That is good you said 3 days, however some people have held that price for months and years before that upside. Your 3 days is just plain luck. 100% in 6 months is N10m, see the margin. Pa Ewumi held UBA from N2.8 to N10 just putting in N3m will earn him N10m.Some of us would have sold at N3.36 earning pantry N600k. You don't need to play all stocks JIJO every where. Select good ones at good price and stay with it. If you have job be focus if you don't have go look for one.

No body is sure of anything, sure, align your portfolio and do risk management. Some buy Nestle at N650 and sold at N900 because of all this emotional imbalance and lack of patience. within more few days the price has gathered momentum making another 30% still going. When I saw the price at N800 I new it is time to jump in. It broke N800 to N650 somebody would have said I should cut my losses and move on
See the thing trading at N1200.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Let's enjoy the 7weeks rain, to some it's heart wrenching while to those of us with virtue of being patience it's an abundance blessing.

I can see all the Ojoro market makers have biting more than they can chew.

It's now a case of to your tents oh ISREAL.
even the cunny Balogun boys are now on the run. Imagine buying FCMB @65Kobo and OANDO @#2:49k

I have it said it countless times let's stop aiding all this dubious coy in NSE else they keep driving Ferrari with shareholders fund.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Krisuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.