Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891217 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Josh121:

What is happen with transcorp and oando ?

As for transcorp i believe it might have priced itself already but for oando you need to find out from oga B2br if he is still matcheting the stock at his usual junction cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Josh121:

What is happen with transcorp and oando ?
Oga Josh121 Transcorp is on offer with 3.5m offer and only 700k bid. trading at 5.38 shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2014
feelamong:

sebi na you no want make FO fall reach our side abi?

God dey o!!

Haba bros. FO fell to about N188 two weeks ago before ralling to N240 (N62 gain). You for buy then b4 the rally. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
passwelle:
Oga Josh121 Transcorp is on offer with 3.5m offer and only 700k bid. trading at 5.38 shocked

How are u able to view this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Dragonking:

Haba bros. FO fell to about N188 two weeks ago before ralling to N240 (N62 gain). You for buy then b4 the rally. cheesy

No mind me joor.. I go follow Born to be Rich siddon for N160 junction.....Too much Ijebu na bad thing really!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
feelamong:

No mind me joor.. I go follow Born to be Rich siddon for N160 junction.....Too much Ijebu na bad thing really!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Should I buy oando or FO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Eterna at 3.89
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2014
Dragonking:

How are u able to view this
grin I use Morgan Capital iTrade. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2014
bigass: Eterna at 3.89

coming back to our junction small small... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2014
The dumping continues shocked... Transcorp has dropped to 5.26 and traded 19.7m units today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
@myjoy08. pls what in your opinion is happening to transcorp?
will it still move up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2014
stokfrick: @myjoy08. pls what in your opinion is happening to transcorp?
will it still move up?

dumping because the result wasn't good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
bigass: Should I buy oando or FO

The issue with FO is that if there is no bid for it you might have to wait until its on bid..and people/cowboys who usually bid for it always bid at a lower price..however, once FO rallies e dey run like jet.
**this is not a buy or sell recommendation**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2014
bigass:

dumping because the result wasn't good.
Nah, like @Dexterax pointed out on SMN, its the future potential numbers of the co that may be scary to fund managers. or maybe its just our Naija Cowboys at it again grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2014
will it still move up?

To me, there is nothing serious or damaging happening to Transcorp. Their result has shown the company potential growth and projected expansion. Don't be surprised to see it gaining or on bids sooner. Don't rush to make decision in terms of buying or selling. That is general market mood presently. Remember when they submitted their first quarter result, nothing happened within some days but later you can see how the stocks start flying. Please institutional investors have keyed into the stocks and they will never allowed its free falls. In all, do your own due diligence and take decision.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2014
passwelle:
how much is unilever trading now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2014
As per Transcorp...

Dexterax: Cowboys owe their allegiance to one thing and one thing only; PROFIT.

Once in a while their motives may assume different forms and different timeframes but their allegiances never shift. The onus is on the investor or speculator to align or misalign himself accordingly in the cases where the forms or timeframes of the cowboys are in or out of sync with theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: how much is unilever trading now

what are you doing here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
will it still move up?

what is happening with Transcorp is exactly what happened after the Q1 result was released.. it dropped from 4.80 to 3.65...

just ready ur cash to mop up more at the basement price once again.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
bigass:

what are you doing here
how you dey? I am one of the founding member of this particular thread along with my other user name "Redoil" which was banned from from posting in nairaland for 93 years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: how much is unilever trading now
Presently 48.32. On bid with no offers @ the moment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: how you dey? I am one of the founding member of this particular thread along with my other user name "Redoil" which was banned from from posting in nairaland for 93 years.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
myjoy08:

To me, there is nothing serious or damaging happening to Transcorp. Their result has shown the company potential growth and projected expansion. Don't be surprised to see it gaining or on bids sooner. Don't rush to make decision in terms of buying or selling. That is general market mood presently. Remember when they submitted their first quarter result, nothing happened within some days but later you can see how the stocks start flying. Please institutional investors have keyed into the stocks and they will never allowed its free falls. In all, do your own due diligence and take decision.
I will pay not more than N3.00
Oga B2bR are you with me?
Still waiting.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
You will be very patient Sir. Transcorp has 21m bids with none on offer at the moment grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wicked!
it was due to an argument with an APC mod in politics section.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Omexonomy: it was due to an argument with an APC mod in politics section.

but you like argument chai!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Can someone explain this to me. Sometimes you look at the bid you see bids but no offer and if you check trades you see quantity of trades. How is it possible to trade when the offer is zero
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Cross trades maybe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
i see transcorp gaining soon people watch out, something is cooking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
9free:
I will pay not more than N3.00
Oga B2bR are you with me?
Still waiting.....
initially it was like there were no bidders anymore . all of a sudden 20 million units on bid. be alert the cowboys are still there ready to buy more. transcorp presently on full bid. jst gathering momentum. a reflection of position if institutonal investors and what lies ahead in few weeks time.
i just discovered that the direction of the price of stocks with nice future prospects lies in the power of already positioned investors to hold their ground. its a thussle b/w buyers and sellers.
for those already in transcorp pls hold ur ground. the bidders will bid move the price up when they see u r not ready to forfeit ur position. tnx 2 itrade. no more blind panic selling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Toyrem, TradeSunMoore, Mpeace(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.