Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912212 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

fidelity N5
Dangote sugar N23
Flourmil N34
Access N20
UBA N17

Flourmil price was based on Q2 , expecting Q3 by end of this month. with q2 the company is very healthy with good free cash flow. hope they can repeat same at 2nd half of the year end.
Flourmil suppose to move in price more with this BULL. the cause of not moving faster in my opinion was the plan right issues. the plan that owners of the shares as at the date last year qualified for the right but post dated buyer does not.

owners will prefer to SELL and still qualify but buyer will not. so what do you expect? i think d reasons offer plenty over bid sometime.

owner last year sold at N34/35 grin already sold his share but still on the company's register for specific number of shares at N27 dis GOOD deal grin
some interested buyer now refuse to buy waiting for the share price move near to N27 or below before buying. may be reason the price fell to N28 on the announcement but thank GOD to mr BULL.
grin

Exactly the reason. I felt like ' who do these guys take me for, I won't bail them out yet.... I am waiting @N28 till Thursday, If no show, I will just dive in..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

fidelity N5
Dangote sugar N23
Flourmil N34
Access N20
UBA N17

Flourmil price was based on Q2 , expecting Q3 by end of this month. with q2 the company is very healthy with good free cash flow. hope they can repeat same at 2nd half of the year end.
Flourmil suppose to move in price more with this BULL. the cause of not moving faster in my opinion was the plan right issues. the plan that owners of the shares as at the date last year qualified for the right but post dated buyer does not.

owners can SELL and still qualify but buyer will not. so what do you expect? i think d reasons offer plenty over bid sometime.

owner last year sold at N34/35 grin already sold his share but still on the company's register for specific number of shares at N27 dis GOOD deal grin
some interested buyer now refuse to buy waiting for the share price move near to N27 or below before buying. may be reason the price fell to N28 on the announcement but thank GOD to mr BULL.
grin

Thank you so much dear CP. Appreciated. I am not far too from your projections. I just wanted to re-confirm my sanity - because its been long i saw intoxicated BULLS grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thanks Oga Coolcash1 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Conspiracy theory:

What if the MSCI NGE index fund has started selling and presenting an increasing numbers of stocks for us to think that they are buying?

Oneday they will just update everything at once and apologise for system upgrade or failure. grin

A bird in hand, na barbecue ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Abeg make una no put flourmills on bid o
We never ready

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeysorg: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
FREE TOKEN ALERT! Receive FREE EtherBTC! I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too! Go to https:// etherbtc.io today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
ASI 9 years high
Next 66k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Where is stockbull, the creator of this thread?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
In this euphoria, People buy stocks that even on NSE you see acronyms like BLS and DIP. BLS is Below Listing Requirements while DIP means Delisting In Process.

Warren Buffett has this to say as a guide: "You never know who is swimming naked until the tide goes out"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
In this euphoria, People buy stocks that even on NSE you see acronyms like BLS and DIP. BLS is Below Listing Requirements while DIP means Delisting In Process.

Warren Buffett has this to say as a guide: "You never know who is swimming naked until the tide goes out"

We are not there yet
I will sell my Diamond at 10 grin
I must become a cowboy
#I no be herdsman o

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
I placed an order for wema bank at 0.67 to my stock broker, now wema is 0.95, my stock broker never still buy am. the matter just weak me undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
lmm4real:
I placed an order for wema bank at 0.67 to my stock broker, now wema is 0.95, my stock broker never still buy am. the matter just weak me undecided

It's on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Abeg make una no put flourmills on bid o
We never ready

Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

My brother I also like reading your name sake...here's another from the wise one - the Oracle of Omaha for us to always reflect on.

“Like the Lord,the market helps those who help themselves. But, unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
now l am scared.
Agbalowomeri:

We are not there yet
I will sell my Diamond at 10 grin
I must become a cowboy
#I no be herdsman o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

One of my bosses then used to say ' when you are done with the meat, find another meat, but don't waste saliva struggling to break the earlier bone'.
You have again pointed to a very tough, HUGE BUFFALO the lions have been mortally battling ..... grin
It has already been severely wounded today. It will fall tomorrow from the massive wounds of today.... grin
we the very old vultures have been audaciously hovering at a very close distance to steal a piece..... grin

SHIFTING CULTIVATION ALL THE WAY..... grin

My rugged prof,
...I just hope that what u are seen as a wound on the huge buffalo is not a camouflage. grin grin
...And we also hope that the vultures won't hover for so long and in the end not 'spot even an iota of meat to steal' cheesy grin
For now Mr TIME is our friend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coyotejack(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
leo1234:
Majority tend to sell when things are cheap, and tend to buy when they are expensive.
grin grin grin

FOMO effect - fear of missing out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
lmm4real:

The hour is getting nearer! 2007/2008 easily comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
yok:
WHAT STOCK CAN I BUY IF I AM SO MUCH AFRAID OF THE MARKET- STOCK PHOBIA

Some people are still so much afraid of the market and considering the recent rise in prices, do not wish to come to the market at all.

How I wish for those people I can guaranty that I will bear their loss, but they will take the profit. Alas, this is not possible even if you have paid me for the recommendation. What I have done is to pick the brain of another set of experts that are very good at fundamental analysis, I have always ignore their recommendation as sometimes it is too late to pick stock for somebody like me who want to see immediate gain. However, when they are right, the gain is always substantial.

For this I will recommend Flour Mills Plc and some other companies in this sector. The only factor that can undo this sector is a rise in exchange rate, but the exchange rate is stable for now.

To further support this attached is the price chart for wheat, it has been going down down.

If after this someone is still afraid to invest in a company/sector like this!!! I have nothing to say again. Note that there are still companies in sectors like this and I will be releasing them from time to time.

This is expo of the highest order.

For our MSCI followings, there seems to be some issue with the site only the Friday position is still displayed (I hope my browsing adblocker is not the problem).

If you need further clarification on my posting, just e-mail via the forum.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

Gbam !!
I guess some folks were not following up with the trend in the wheat market. ...with what is presently playing out now, I have no doubt whatsoever that coys like DANGOTE FLOUR, FLOURMILLS, and to some extent, HONEYWELL FLOUR will surely be big time winners.
Add that to a few other things we know, and my confidence knows no bound !! cheesy grin
But then, what do I know. ...Mr TIME knows it all and shall surely put things in their right place.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Whoever wants to do well should stop taking this and trade with his/her right mind sad

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
currentprice:

loco need prayer against village pple on stoc investment.

he sighted M&B @ 80k and the stock move to N6 but loco bail out earlier around N1
he sighted Uba below N3 then but still looking to Buy below N2 so he missed to take part
he sighted DF at N3.50 the stock is currently trading at N16 but loco never take part on this
he sighted fcmb @ N1 and the stock currently trading over N3 still counting but loco bail out at 1.20
he sighted Trancorp around N1.3x currently tarding above N2 but loco bail out at N1.6x
and many more

loco doing fixed deposit on stock no be today, he did fixed depost on wapic at 50k only for him to do fasting and prayer for good over 2 year before he can sell at 52k grin
now loco currently do new fixed deposit with oando while other stock keep moving in price.

loco look for good pastor for deliverance abeg grin
grin
He even sighted Skye bank @ N0.50, it moved to 0.53, 0.57 and loco bailed out. Today, Skye is trading at N0.99 with more room for upside

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
veecovee:
Whoever wants to do well should stop taking this and trade with his/her right mind sad

@Veecovee; what if the BULLS get drunk on this your beer, will you still buy shares from NSE. Because i know say na Maltina BEAR dey drink grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
ASI 9 years high
Next 66k

leggooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 17, 2018
currentprice:

fidelity N5
Dangote sugar N23
Flourmil N34
Access N20
UBA N17

owners can SELL and still qualify but buyer will not. so what do you expect? i think d reasons offer plenty over bid sometime.

grin

Current price, please what is the fair price of presco plc and okomu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bala221: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2018
tritritri:
@Investnow2017
@Everyone

Am planning to sale my bonds to buy flourmill at current price . Do you think it smart Idea. the current yield is 15.54% per annum till 2020 bonds . Drop a little wisdom for me.

Dear All, this is my first post in this forum. All I can say is that this forum is like a university, albeit- tuition free. Please can any one give me info on SUKUK bond? can I buy it in the NSE floor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uuspace(m): 3:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Stockmarketnigeria.com is back again. I wonder who keeps bringing back but failed to stop duduspace and his gang from destroying the place.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 3:33am On Jan 17, 2018
yok:
WHAT STOCK CAN I BUY IF I AM SO MUCH AFRAID OF THE MARKET- STOCK PHOBIA

Some people are still so much afraid of the market and considering the recent rise in prices, do not wish to come to the market at all.

How I wish for those people I can guaranty that I will bear their loss, but they will take the profit. Alas, this is not possible even if you have paid me for the recommendation. What I have done is to pick the brain of another set of experts that are very good at fundamental analysis, I have always ignore their recommendation as sometimes it is too late to pick stock for somebody like me who want to see immediate gain. However, when they are right, the gain is always substantial.

For this I will recommend Flour Mills Plc and some other companies in this sector. The only factor that can undo this sector is a rise in exchange rate, but the exchange rate is stable for now.

To further support this attached is the price chart for wheat, it has been going down down.

If after this someone is still afraid to invest in a company/sector like this!!! I have nothing to say again. Note that there are still companies in sectors like this and I will be releasing them from time to time.

This is expo of the highest order.

For our MSCI followings, there seems to be some issue with the site only the Friday position is still displayed (I hope my browsing adblocker is not the problem).

If you need further clarification on my posting, just e-mail via the forum.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

I think somebody there have noticed that we are following their investment moves and has decided to halt it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 4:39am On Jan 17, 2018
bigjay01:

Nothing to worry about once you have an exit strategy and you don't have illiquid stocks.

We will get there when you start to see Initial Public Offers. None yet so we still got some fuel in the tank.

Dangote in his interview expect the market to double this year. He is also selling. He said he sold close to $700m last quarter.

You done pay your tuition fee so you got nothing to worry about.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2018
bigjay01:

Na waoo, did you join the market in 2007/2008.

We had the bull market from 2003 to 2008.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2018
To succeed in the capital market. One needs to,

1. Have a knowledge of the economy, business, finance and investment.

2. Have a steady source of income from a job, business or investments. Multiple streams of income.

3. Know how to value a stock and buy below its intrinsic value.

4. Be patient, provided you have done your due diligence and you are knowledgeable on what you have invested in.

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Monibabakan(m), freeman67, Jats2k2002, seyisanya(m), sophy17(m), Raider76, Omooloriredade and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.