Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876252 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:57pm On May 14, 2018
Mcy56:

You may be right but for them to have guard against uncontrollable falling of the share price means something really.

They have been at this since year 1956.

They once held it stable at about N2.00 and then pumped it to above N3.50 and the stock still found it's way to below N1.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
mendes911:
They have been at this since year 1956. They once held it stable at about N2.00 and then pumped it to above N3.50 and the stock still found it's way to below N1.00.
Wonderful! You studied their history or you have been around in the market since then? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:08pm On May 14, 2018
Mcy56:

Wonderful! You studied their history or you have been around in the market since then? shocked

Exaggeration! Has FCMB been in existence since 1956?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
Mpeace:
Pls if Peter is in diamond, let me know. I am ready to buy his units. I mean all of his units at N2each. Please don't ask me why.

So much money. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Diamond Bank CEO Highlights Steps Taken to Return to Profit in 2018
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/05/14/diamond-bank-ceo-highlights-steps-taken-to-return-to-profit-in-2018/

Shareholders of Diamond Bank Plc have been assured not to worry too much about the loss the financial institution recorded in the 2017 business year as the bank plans to bounce back this year and give investors something to cheer about

What did he mean by give investors something to cheer? Is it dividend, bonus, or nice cooked result with forward looking statement?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2018
mendes911:
Exaggeration! Has FCMB been in existence since 1956?
LOL. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:21pm On May 14, 2018
Chibuking81:
Fide will be good at 2.20 / 2.30. For short term and long term. One with patient can get them soon.
I hope the market doesn't tank more than that with the red seen everywhere today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2018
Mcy56:

I hope the market doesn't tank more than that with the red seen everywhere today.
That's another thing, market will be dancing up and down, till around July and August.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2018
Mcy56:

How much low do you think Fide can go?
2 or 2.10 ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 3:38pm On May 14, 2018
mendes911:

Your body don dey shake already. LOL.

Im shaking o. Make oga peterichy prediction no go happen true true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:38pm On May 14, 2018
Chibuking81:
How much low do you think Fide can go? 2 or 2.10 ?
Boss, you are asking the wrong person here. cheesy The question is meant for my ogas on top. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2018
samzepaparazi:
Can transcorp still make 1.70?

I made it clear few weeks ago that the BARGAIN has left buying @circaN1:65 and circa N1:90k Trade zone.

The next VALUE zone is buying circa N1:45 and selling @Circa N1:60k.
And so the price will keep diminishing till after ELECTION.

For now nothing to EXCITE the market so if you CAN'T take the HEAT better stay OFF the KITCHEN.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=Mcy56 post=67555365]
Boss, you are asking the wrong person here. cheesy The question is meant for my ogas on top. grin[/quote grin grin grin Peterich over to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2018
This what happens when you beat a GHOST TRADER at his GAME grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:58pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=67555716][/quote]

Lol. Peterichy that is busy eating a gigantic burger, waiting with his cutlass in one corner to butcher transcorp and diamond at bottom prices, he doesnt have time for Fidelity now o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=67555716][/quote]

Forget all the paparazzi the 3 musketeers will all head back to where they came from till after ELECTION.

SMART TRADERS are quietly pulling their FUNDS in bits with time it will be obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2018
PETERiCHY:

I made it clear few weeks ago that the BARGAIN has left buying @circaN1:65 and circa N1:90k Trade zone.

The next VALUE zone is buying circa N1:45 and selling @Circa N1:60k.
And so the price will keep diminishing till after ELECTION.

For now nothing to EXCITE the market so if you CAN'T take the HEAT better stay OFF the KITCHEN.

*ThE OcToPuS*

I have said this before that, nothing much to excite the market untill after the Election. As for me, na watch watch i dey do every day..... NO MORE LOSS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2018
Those in Eterna, how are you people enjoying the ride,, will it reach kiro 8 before the dividend qualification date, that's next week?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 4:33pm On May 14, 2018
Will the performance of the Super Eagles in World Cup affect NSE in June? As election of 2015 did.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2018
When Jegede is done dealing with LOCO grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:12pm On May 14, 2018
Chibuking81:
Those in Eterna, how are you people enjoying the ride,, will it reach kiro 8 before the dividend qualification date, that's next week?

If you focus on Eterna dividend action alone you will miss further news/corporate action post qualification date. I cant remember who now, but somebody sold his Eterna a few weeks back at N6.10 and bought Diamond Bank. I had told him/her then that it was a perfect execution combo but done a little bit too early. Ride out whatever Eterna has to offer.

DD: I own shares in Eterna and not privy to any insider information. I enjoy conspiracy theories and sometimes can't help applying it to stocks on NSE. Not an investment advisory.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:20pm On May 14, 2018
Following the facts, for those who expect a bear market to pervade very soon because of 2019 election, there is no fact to back this up. I have read two reports from two leading brokerage houses trying to prove this but the facts as shown on their graphs do not support this. Right from 1998, there has been no bear market in a year preceding any general election in the country. At worse, the market has been flat. The only noticeable bearish trend was in 2014 and this coincided with the suspension of then CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido from office. The market bounced back in less than a month.

Since i am keenly interested in this topic, if you have research results to the contrary, please share to help us gain additional perspective.

In the meantime, happy investing and speculating....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elitestrategist: 5:33pm On May 14, 2018
Following
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 5:37pm On May 14, 2018
In line with my stock recommendation here ( http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/top-gaining-stocks-watch-closely-week-14th-may-2018/), Caverton closed higher today N2.74, 4.98%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:40pm On May 14, 2018
TLAX:
Following the facts, for those who expect a bear market to pervade very soon because of 2019 election, there is no fact to back this up. I have read two reports from two leading brokerage houses trying to prove this but the facts as shown on their graphs do not support this. Right from 1998, there has been no bear market in a year preceding any general election in the country. At worse, the market has been flat. The only noticeable bearish trend was in 2014 and this coincided with the suspension of then CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido from office. The market bounced back in less than a month.

Since i am keenly interested in this topic, if you have research results to the contrary, please share to help us gain additional perspective.

In the meantime, happy investing and speculating....
So why would you be in the market if market is flat for 18 months?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valkyr: 5:54pm On May 14, 2018
NLers is there any way I can self-directedly trade on the NSE without broker-dealers, just as is obtainable with cryptos?

I'd appreciate any information reply o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:59pm On May 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
So why would you be in the market if market is flat for 18 months?

This is to disprove a common belief that is not backed by facts and not to make a recommendation. People have different reasons for timing their entry into the market. Many have patient capital and are not tuned into short term investment horizon or trader/chartist approach. who can predict what happens after 12 - 18 months? The truth is that nobody can.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:02pm On May 14, 2018
TLAX:

This is to disprove a common belief that is not backed by facts and not to make a recommendation. People have different reasons for timing their entry into the market. Many have patient capital and are not tuned into short term investment horizon or trader/chartist approach. who can predict what happens after 12 - 18 months? The truth is that nobody can.

It is a fact that market becomes dull even till several months after election. Best to invest in fundamentally sound, dividend paying stocks in that period

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 6:04pm On May 14, 2018
ogedanny:
In line with my stock recommendation here ( http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/top-gaining-stocks-watch-closely-week-14th-may-2018/), Caverton closed higher today N2.74, 4.98%

Well and Good but there is no new insight there. This year alone it has closed at N3.05 on Feb 7 and N2.77 on April 4. Its the behaviour of the stock for now. It will still drop and go up again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:04pm On May 14, 2018
Brent breaking 78
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Brent breaking 78

desired effect on NSE remains absent sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, Choiceguy, Saybal(m), Boshins and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.