Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10904210 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (7758) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On May 25, 2018
PETERiCHY:
[b]Diamondbk. Fidelitybk and FCMB [/b]the 3 musketeers plus Transcorp are all heading back to sub N1:00k where they came from .

"Don't say you weren't WARNED!!!

*ThE OcToPuS*

Those 3 banks going back to base is making me smile even though I’m stuck in one..
Chai so so mad money will be made if this happens..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2018
Chibuking81:

Foreign investors in action, they don't want to be taking unaware, politician that needed money for both primary and general election are also pulling out to avoid lack of cash due to portfolio reduction, election Bear in action.

This is how MMM took their people unaware, many was planning to leave them by December while they close down by November.
Likewise in stock they know that very soon many will sell to hold on for election, so Foreign investors and politician decided to started early.

LOCODEMY and IHEDIORAMMA are ready and willing to welcome members who wishes to sell and face their business till after election.

Its like you are a saddist in real life or someone that derives joy from chaos and badluck situations.

I remember how you were shouting last year about grandpapa bear bear etc. You used all available data including biafra and Nigeria's break up to justify your views.

Unfortunately, the bull continued until people made hundreds of millions. Then you disappeared only to surface again.

You will be busy again shouting bear, dollar, etc. Bull will creep in, enrich people again and leave you behind again.

Please learn to be a positive person. Badluck has a way of following people who are always negative.

Gracias

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:35am On May 25, 2018
This bear has only one outcome, mad bull

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:37am On May 25, 2018
Cadillac15:

Its like you are a saddist in real life or someone that derives joy from chaos and badluck situations.

I remember how you were shouting last year about grandpapa bear bear etc. You used all available data including biafra and Nigeria's break up to justify your views.

Unfortunately, the bull continued until people made hundreds of millions. Then you disappeared only to surface again.

You will be busy again shouting bear, dollar, etc. Bull will creep in, enrich people again and leave you behind again.

Please learn to be a positive person. Badluck has a way of following people who are always negative.

Gracias

Take it easy Billionaire,

The last time I checked, Chibuking comments has never changed the price of any stock, even JAPAUL.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 11:38am On May 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
This bear has only one outcome, mad bull

mad bull after election u mean sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:40am On May 25, 2018
Cadillac15:

Gracias

Easy Chief.

He was wrong on his premise, just comment on that and move on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2018
leo1234:

We are already approaching the 7 naira bus stop earlier than we anticipated.
grin

Waiting for it at N6
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2018
valacious:

God bless you...been hearing the same story since February, about this period being the best time to be in the market...
the truth is that stock market only favours d rich. if I have more than enough to keep away why panick sell. I don't think dangote is selling right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2018
yom2:
the truth is that stock market only favours d rich. if I have more than enough to keep away why panick sell. I don't think dangote is selling right now.
Truth! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2018
locodemy:

There is an opportunity for you to sell your fidelity now at 1.92.
Next week the bears will descend on the stock like never before.

SELL FIDELITY NOW AND BUY BACK AT 1.20.

Who are those buying? The company or bnsitl? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:50am On May 25, 2018
Loaded some fidelity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2018
swilo:

Take it easy Billionaire,

The last time I checked, Chibuking comments has never changed the price of any stock, even JAPAUL.

I'm just an afolabi with tasere units. Not even close to 5m.

But seriously, Nigeria belongs to us. If it breaks down, do you know what will happen to us? Ot do you think you are immune from its effects because you are making money here?

We have to soft pedal on our unpatriotic comments. I love Nigeria. I want the progress of it's economy. I won't wish it bad because i want to make money on NSE.

Remember we were in a bad recession before the low stock prices surfaced before. You know how many died or lost jobs?

Anyway, Gracias

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:51am On May 25, 2018
Jejebabaa:

mad bull after election u mean sir?

This one no be election bear fa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2018
Trust fcmb mm. They might end in bull today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On May 25, 2018
IHelp:
Loaded some fidelity.
Mpeace well done o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2018
yom2:

I see falling prices but no huge sell volumes. These are most likely panic sell volumes. The GAME MASTERS are not selling, Dangote inclusive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On May 25, 2018
IHelp:
Loaded some fidelity.
Mpeace well done o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2018
locodemy:

Mpeace well done o.
L. No be me oh. That bank has alot of foreign loans to pay in the nearest future. Its a time bomb while time is yet to come. It will soon be like oando and diamond.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:00pm On May 25, 2018
Mpeace:

Bros,

I am always encouraged when I see your posts...

My eyes are glued on the market today. Whatever happens between 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm will tell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 25, 2018
safepaulooo:

I see falling prices but no huge sell volumes. These are most likely panic sell volumes. The GAME MASTERS are not selling, Dangote inclusive.

I'm thinking same too.

The volumes are reduced.

Hope they will not dry up like it did last week Friday.

This year we go hammer again with these severe fluctuations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:01pm On May 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

This one no be election bear fa
Sir, don't you think it will be a protracted bear that will extend to election bear before the mad bull will surface.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2018
@all, please when last FBHN declared bonus
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:05pm On May 25, 2018
Is it too early to say some stocks are reversing already? Uhmmmm, we keep watching. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:08pm On May 25, 2018
Mcy56:
Is it too early to say some stocks are reversing already? Uhmmmm, we keep watching. lipsrsealed

There will always be a 10%-15% uptick as we move on. If you are an "agbero", you can try them once you see opening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2018
Mcy56:
Even if it reverses today, that means, they want to set another trap to cash another set of people, truly is not me and Loco they see, till election period. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:14pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 12:14pm On May 25, 2018
mendes911:

Cherry pick what nawww? Agba taught me to be a grave robber. One perfect grave robbery per year is enough for me. I don't aim to partake of all bull ride.

I might start cherry picking once the bears decends on GTB and Zenith. GTB and Zenith going on full will affect every other stock on NSE. That's what am waiting for.

We may get DiamondBank @ 40k if it continues this downwards trend at this rate. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:15pm On May 25, 2018
mendes911:

There will always be a 10%-15% uptick as we move on. If you are an "agbero", you can try them once you see opening.

JIJOIST....

People that make reading charts a pain in the butt for learners.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 12:15pm On May 25, 2018
Guy, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I work @ a multi-national. Colleagues who are friends, were downsized. Folks BPs were at an all-time high. Niggas cried. Senior managers who handed out letters, also got letters. It was a blood-bath. ''Eni ori yo, o di 'le''.Sourcing for raw materials using expensive dollars was crazy, we couldn't manufacture, consumers can't afford the higher prices. Those who ask for war, or other evils, have never experienced one. Seeing friends suffer with their families was not nice. These are guys who got payoffs, & also own their own homes. Imagine those who don't even have those.Sometimes, when you are relatively well-paid for so long, you find it hard to survive after the job loss, even if you think you're well-prepared. Now, I don't ever pray for anyone to suffer a job loss, not even my enemy. I pray 9ja doesn't break-up, the economic implications on the average folks will be crazy.
Cadillac15:

Gracias

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) ... (7758) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bagwa, ogoo4real, Raider76, readerschairman, Choiceguy, kaykehin, Zegra, ndept, Mfunkynation(m), gare2510(m), allabouttolu, sterlingD(m), DUNKA(m), 2zona(m), bbduty, Toluway, Buzochi, lionshare, KarlTom, KayOn1 and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.