Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10920655 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

It is world cup season
which team are you supporting

Ongoing world cup very necessary distraction. My team na Belgium .....sleek creative football
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Assuming that
*A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z*
*is equal to:*
*1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26*

Then,
*A = 1 ; B = 2 ; C = 3 ; D = 4 ;*
*E = 5 ; F = 6 ; G = 7 ; H = 8 ;*
*I = 9 ; J = 10 ; K = 11 ; L = 12 ;*
*M = 13 ; N = 14 ; O = 15 ; P = 16 ;*
*Q = 17 ; R = 18 ; S = 19 ; T = 20 ;*
*U = 21 ; V = 22 ; W = 23 ; X =24 ;*
*Y = 25 ; Z = 26.*

Then,

*H+A+R+D+W+O+R+K*
=8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11
*= 98%*

*K+N+O+W+L+E+D+G+E*
=11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5
*=96%*

*L+O+V+E*
= 12+15+22+5
*= 54%*

*L+U+C+K ;*
=12+21+3+11
*= 47%*

*None of them makes 100%. Then what makes 100%?*

*Is it Money?*
*NO!*

*M+O+N+E+Y*
= 13+15+14+5+25
*=72%*

*Leadership?*

*NO!*

*L+E+A+D+E+R+S+H+I+P*
=12+5+1+4+5+18+19+8+9+16
*=97%*

*Every problem has a solution, only if we can perhaps change our.....*

*"ATTITUDE"*

*A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E ;*
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5
*= 100%*

*It is therefore OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 100%.

Like I always tell folks;
YOUR ALTITUDE IN LIFE DEPENDS A LOT MORE ON YOUR ATTITUDE, THAN YOUR APTITUDE. -BECAUSE THE 1ST AND NOTHING MORE THAN IT, LAYS YOUR FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS AND BY EXTENSION, EXCELLENCE !!

A very Good Morning to u all !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2018
NoMoney:

The massive loan refers to the $10m convertible debt note held by Abraaj.

A little game theory here.

The options are Abraaj either redeems or converts to shares.

Abraaj is cash strapped and needs cash while C&I Leasing just raised N7bn from its bonds sale. Buying back the bonds is a good option for current shareholders of C&I leasing (including Management) as it avoids the potential dilutive effects of conversion to shares at the current price which grossly undervalues the Company.

Abraaj could however get bought over by Cerberus (talks are under way to buy to buy Abraaj Asset Management business for $165m). If this happens, the best option for Cerberus is to convert the bond to shares at the present market value as they are not under pressure to raise cash and will look for ways to optimize their investment portfolio. This will however shortchange current shareholder's due to the dilution of shares from the conversion.

The best option for the shareholders (including management) is for the share price to rise to a level reflective of the value in the company at which point they will be glad to have Abraaj convert debt to share as they plan to raise additional equity of N25bn in the near future anyway. This will also be fair to Abraaj givenn the growth potential of the company. From the document below, it is obvious that they intend to raise additional equity at about N3 per share (based on the amount to be raised and the shares available to be sold) so I suspect the share price will rise to at least N3.50 in the near future

https://www.c-ileasing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/NOTICE-OF-EXTRAORDINARY-GENERAL-MEETING.pdf

nice analysis Mr nomoney,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

It is world cup season
which team are you supporting

1ST, NIGERIA.
...Then, Argentina
and
Spain in that order.

Unfortunately, we may not go that far.
...In my opinion, we still do not have a team that's good enough to compete in a tournament of this nature.
But all the same, I hope we qualify thru from the group stage.

Goodluck to us !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Chibuking81:
Hello house, has this group gone for public holidays, since 9:58pm yesterday till now, no comment.
OK Mercy has broke the silent.
Long time Oga Chibuking. We are still here.... in the voice of Oga Onegentleguy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2018
safepaulooo:
Ongoing world cup very necessary distraction. My team na Belgium .....sleek creative football
Uhhmmm, na so! You never talk the koko wey dey distract or discourage you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2018
onegentleguy:

1ST, NIGERIA.
...Then, Argentina
and
Spain in that order.

Unfortunately, we may not go that far.
...In my opinion, we still do not have a team that's good enough to compete in a tournament of this nature.
But all the same, I hope we qualify thru from the group stage.

Goodluck to us !!

Our team is good enough; we just lack hunger and zeal. Look at the them running like someone who carries 1kg bullocos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT IN PORTFLIO FOR 19 JUNE 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Fund maintained a clean record yesterday.

Looking at the cash position of the fund. It seems the investors of the fund are not interested in investing more money.
Thus, our optimism need to be curtailed, even in the face of very attractive buying position for some equities. The still lack good volume.

Ikeja Hotels formed a good chart pattern. But the issue is that the 1st price target will be at NGN3.50.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Uhhmmm, na so! You never talk the koko wey dey distract or discourage you. grin

Bull no gree come nah. Hang for lagos traffic jam. Make football dey keep spirit high for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
onegentleguy:
Assuming that
*A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z*
*is equal to:*
*1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26*

Then,
*A = 1 ; B = 2 ; C = 3 ; D = 4 ;*
*E = 5 ; F = 6 ; G = 7 ; H = 8 ;*
*I = 9 ; J = 10 ; K = 11 ; L = 12 ;*
*M = 13 ; N = 14 ; O = 15 ; P = 16 ;*
*Q = 17 ; R = 18 ; S = 19 ; T = 20 ;*
*U = 21 ; V = 22 ; W = 23 ; X =24 ;*
*Y = 25 ; Z = 26.*

*Every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our.....*

*"ATTITUDE"*

*A+T+T+I+T+U+D+E ;*
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5
*= 100%*

*It is therefore OUR ATTITUDE towards Life and Work that makes OUR Life 100%.

Like I always tell folks;
YOUR ALTITUDE IN LIFE DEPENDS A LOT MORE ON YOUR ATTITUDE, THAN YOUR APTITUDE. -BECAUSE THE 1ST AND NOTHING MORE THAN IT, LAYS YOUR FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS AND BY EXTENSION, EXCELLENCE !!

A very Good Morning to u all !!
...@onegentleguy, thanks for this. Attitude is equivalent to emotions (by the way = 111% cheesy) when you relate it to trading. It is the key element to success in the financial market. Uuuhmmm ATTITUDE = 100%.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shina88: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Last month (May 2018) I was privileged to give a presentation on TREND TRADING SYSTEM FOR RETAIL & INSTITUTIONAL TRADERS at the TRADERS/INVESTORS HANGOUT organised by TECHNICAL ANALYSTS SOCIETY, NIGERIA. Read my presentation https://drive.google.com/open?id=1msmRhWglYS0tgZYu8K8yrBYS7lf9hl9E

Saturday 30th June, 2018 would be another great time to learn what TECHNICAL ANALYSIS really means and how to effectively apply the principles to Trading/Investing in #equity #derivatives and more.

Register to Attend ..... www./TASNJuneMeeting

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Chibuking81:

Am supporting Nigeria, wearing life jacket.

Which team is Bull and Bear supporting?
Is like bull left for Russian, to watch world cup yesterday, and many of our members joined him to watch live matches.
Hope they will return to witness signing of 2018 budget by Mr President, or did Mr president left with them too? grin
...lol!!!
BULL Supporting SENEGAL wink
BEAR Supporting NIGERIA embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2018
safepaulooo:

Bull no gree come nah. Hang for lagos traffic jam. Make football dey keep spirit high for now
Some stocks dey enjoy bull na. See japaul.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2018
safepaulooo:
Lol. Now you are talking. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Oshe C&I...........9.5% up early trading.

Can this gain be sustained? #pump #dump?

DD fully advised
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Custodian
- set a new 52 wk high during trading yesterday i think
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2018
currentprice:

i hve said it before and continue saying it cileasing is very likely going to be among best stock of the year. watch out

congrats in advance to those who hear the call and bought below N1.40 pls hold tight,,, you have gold.......cileasing is too much undervalued.

grin grin

Really then why did you sold yours below N1:40

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...lol!!!
BULL Supporting SENEGAL wink
BEAR Supporting NIGERIA embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

We all need to support Nigeria. It's our country. We shouldn't only support when they are loosing. We've got no other.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
fxuser:
Custodian
- set a new 52 wk high during trading yesterday i think

Not so. Custodian traded around N5.34 sometimes early in May this year. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2018
DaV8King:
Oshe C&I...........9.5% up early trading.

Can this gain be sustained? #pump #dump?

DD fully advised

hold your gold tightly brov, cileasing was the only stock with undervalue price based on 2018 Q1 only

if they should maintain or incease their earnings over Q1 then we are looking at 2018 dngote flour here

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2018
bestidafa:

We all need to support Nigeria. It's our country. We shouldn't only support when they are loosing. We've got no other.
...nah!
1 man's meat is another man's poison. There are choices and alternative options. That's why we have BULLS and BEARS; PDP and ACN; Black and White; GOOD and BAD; YOU and ME
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2018
currentprice:

hold your gold tightly brov, cileasing was the only stock with undervalue price based on 2018 Q1 only

if they should maintain or incease their earnings over Q1 then we are looking for 2018 dngote flour here

grin grin grin

Pls you said something about special announcement on dangote flour....should we still expect it at the upcoming Agm on Friday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Princkez:
Pls you said something about special announcement on dangote flour....should we still expect it at the upcoming Agm on Friday?

No be my oga said so o.
I 've forgotton the name of the oga wey said it two weeks ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2018
Oga currentprice.I now know the stock you have in your portfolio.because of cileasing you are now active.
Enjoy.............

SMALL TIME YOU GO SAY LOCO HOW MARKET.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Princkez:
Pls you said something about special announcement on dangote flour ....should we still expect it at the upcoming Agm on Friday?

no be me o, may be onegentle or cadillac they are the one holding lion share with DF.

i have dis-follow myself from the stock with the heart broken Q1 result may be they can win my hearth back by Q2... time will tell

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
currentprice:
i am so lucky to sell stock bought few week ago at a gain today, officially i have no single unit of stock in the mkt for now

we shall back again for the loot when bull show face

make u na met me at regular junction for 33

cc all stones throwers

grin grin grin

Out of fear you sold at a loss. Now that Cileasing is heading to N2:00k we are patiently waiting for CP to suddenly turn around and tell us his now fully invested the market.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Out of fear after selling at a loss and now that Cileasing is heading to N2:00k we are patiently waiting for CP to suddenly turn around and tell us his now fully invested the market.

i don hear you brov, i sold cileasing at loss ?

ok no prob

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Out of fear after selling at a loss and now that Cileasing is heading to N2:00k we are patiently waiting for CP to suddenly turn around and tell us his now fully invested the market.

Chai...see heavy blow.
Oga currentprice......wetin you talk?
Aby make we leave am like thiz?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2018
currentprice:

i don hear you brov, i sold cileasing at loss ?
ok no prob
grin
But you need to tell us your status now as you officially told us you sold all. Make we believe peter?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2018
locodemy:

But you need to tell us your status now as you officially told us you sold all.
Make we believe peter?

yes believe peter

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2018
currentprice:

yes believe peter

grin

ok.I don show likeness to peter's post as you no gree clarify issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3671) (3672) (3673) (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ZikkyChops(m), BabsO2(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.