Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10947051 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Dexterax]In a bid to maintain my intellectual humility and if it means anything to some folks here, please note that Dexter has liquidated 100% of his oxygen holdings, for a 59% profit.

The liquidation exercise was carried out in late afternoon trading yesterday.

[/quote.
Smart guy......looming oil glut
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax: In a bid to maintain my intellectual humility and if it means anything to some folks here, please note that Dexter has liquidated 100% of his oxygen holdings, for a 59% profit.
Sir, you are a local investor I see. Pls be informed that your hitherto holdings have been mopped up at a faster rate yesterday by institutional investors grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2014
passwelle:
Sir, you are a local investor I see. Pls be informed that your hitherto holdings have been mopped up at a faster rate yesterday by institutional investors grin

This "faster rate" seems to compare 2 or more rates of mopping up activities; I wonder what the terms of reference are. Hehehe...

Anyways, may the odds be ever in favour of the institutional investors!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2014
institutional investors or institutional speculators? Which one bro?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2014
brainpowerng: What else do I need to do for Morgan Capital to credit my account? I have called several times and even email but all to no avail. Since Monday!!!
passwelle: Call 08066397836, identify yourself and indicate which bank you paid into.
Confirm the funds were not returned to your account. Then try the above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Tolktob: institutional investors or institutional speculators? Which one bro?

Institutional anything: peeps who buy HIGH with the insane hope of selling to a greater fool at an even HIGHER price.

Unsurprisingly too, they seem to always find a sucker. This is made obvious by the fact that they're still in business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Charlesnerd: Fact: 24.8 % of total deposits in Nigerian banks are in US dollars.

Opinion: Nigerians don't seem to trust the Naira enough,everyone has a domiciliary account. grin

More of risk hedging than a confidence vote on the naira,the said depositors have naira accounts too.
be aware that de-dollarization is gaining momentum.

Anyway buy transcorp grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax: In a bid to maintain my intellectual humility and if it means anything to some folks here, please note that Dexter has liquidated 100% of his oxygen holdings, for a 59% profit.
A great man indeed. hmmmmmm, I'm still Holding on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brainpowerng(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
passwelle:

Confirm the funds were not returned to your account. Then try the above.

Thanks a lot. I called and the matter is now resolved.

I appreciate it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax:

Institutional anything: peeps who buy HIGH with the insane hope of selling to a greater fool at an even HIGHER price.

Unsurprisingly too, they seem to always find a sucker. This is made obvious by the fact that they're still in business.

They have enough CASH and TIME.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Aks: A great man indeed. hmmmmmm, I'm still Holding on

Thanks bruv. And all the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2014

A very nice one Chief!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2014
I am pleased to announced that I have gotten a total 1.8m signatures supporting "GEJ' for 2015---- Senator Anyim P. Anyim, SSG of the Federation...Chai!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2014
@Dexter; u had ur chance at 100% profit, anyway thumps up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2014
brainpowerng: What else do I need to do for Morgan Capital to credit my account? I have called several times and even email but all to no avail. Since Monday!!!

Hmmm. This is wrong..Hope say the money no be millions millions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Agbalowomeri: @Dexter; u had ur chance at 100% profit, anyway thumps up

I agree.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax:

I agree.

If you knew then you would have sold at N36. All the same, nice one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2014
This one wey everybody dey hail this Dexter. Abeg, make I pour some acid angry

Ogbeni, how many units you get there? Your holding reach Dumexy baba's own?? U made 59% on your Oxygen atoms, how many you don lose on top Okomu You intended a show-off, then you started with some "intellectual humility" gambit. Boss, abeg park!

#justclowningnoni
#allnawash
#coolprofit

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax: grin

Bruv, you dey shine teeth! Way forward:

1. Where is the parry? Buka or Mama Ejiro...my delight is isi-ewu.

2. Which coy are you eyeing for your next largesse?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Moneysage:

Dexter likes Afriprud grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Moneysage:

As per question 1, not yet mehn. The fear of ebola.... grin

As for 2, most of the proceeds went (in the same late afternoon trading) to increase my stake in Africa Prudential Registrars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax:
As for 2, most of the proceeds went (in the same late afternoon trading) to increase my stake in Africa Prudential Registrars.

The bolded attempts to treat the issue of whether it's possible to buy and sell simultaneously.

It didn't happen simultaneously, but was transacted about 20 to 30 minutes apart. And it was mostly possible due to a cordial relationship with my brokers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
hello Dexter,
what's your take on COSTAIN at the current price. i remember you were once a coded promoter of the stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax:

As per question 1, not yet mehn. The fear of ebola.... grin

Who says are mine not a prophet? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
chukyjones: hello Dexter,
what's your take on COSTAIN at the current price. i remember you were once a coded promoter of the stock

I have it on my charts actually. I'm hoping I can identify the same conditions that occurred last year and position accordingly.

For now it's been trading within a range, I wouldn't recommend a position sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Dexter likes Afriprud grin

Monkey hunting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
A lot of buy transanctions going on in transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking: A lot of buy transanctions going on in transcorp.

with just 3M units?? I hope you are not monkey hunting.... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zegra, Blackman101, OBAGADAFFI and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.