Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893140 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
@ ihedioramma: Please edit your post above mehn, as in why cant you just say something once?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
passwelle:
@ ihedioramma: Please edit your post above mehn, as in why cant you just say something once?

U mean to edit the china phone?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
passwelle, thank's for asking about me, i day o is only what nse is doing now man no understand bout all is well is our business no going back. myjoy08, how things? and were do we start from? Hi to every body i go i come i post all follow at end what we want is big profit e.t.c una doooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Elai147:
Shey dis Chinese company no know say dem need to insure this new joint venture ni? Universal Insurance
should come to mind na. Abeg someone should prophesy into the life of universal biko.
It could easily have been a Canadian company o jare, seems they tried to list on TSX a la Oxygen style (see link below).
Meanwhile before I am accused of MH things, I do not presently hold positions in Multiverse. This position can change without notice as I am an Itrader. As a firm believer in the GF theory, I know you can make money out of any stock with low OS on the NSE no matter how cheap it is, or how terrible its past has been, as long as there is publicity (newspaper articles, adverts etc) and mention of investor. FTN Cocoa and Ikeja Hotel being recent examples. Watch out! You cant go wrong! grin

http://www.mineafrica.com/documents/11%20-%20Multiverse.pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

U mean to edit the china phone?
help me ask am oo. na my 3310 china calculator problem be that o .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
I had a nice time with a bitl today mehn it's such a great feeling when a virtual brother suddenly turns real. I'm still feeling good smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
passwelle:

It could easily have been a Canadian company o jare, seems they tried to list on TSX a la Oxygen style (see link below).
Meanwhile before I am accused of MH things, I do not presently hold positions in Multiverse. This position can change without notice as I am an Itrader. As a firm believer in the GF theory, I know you can make money out of any stock with low OS on the NSE no matter how cheap it is, or how terrible its past has been, as long as there is publicity (newspaper articles, adverts etc) and mention of investor. FTN Cocoa and Ikeja Hotel being recent examples. Watch out! You cant go wrong! grin

FTNcocoa still resemble bad market. I hope Multiverse will not follow suit. Make the monkeys and the hunters carry go. I am very contented with the one chance stock in my portfolio. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
ihedioramma:
passwelle, thank's for asking about me, i day o is only what nse is doing now man no understand bout all is well is our business no going back. myjoy08, how things? and were do we start from? Hi to every body i go i come i post all follow at end what we want is big profit e.t.c una doooooo.

Sir, don't be discouraged or let the economics of fear derail your goal for this year when it comes to stock market. We all believe the factual assertions that had been stated so many times here, "YOU CAN'T TIME THE MARKET". Many professors, stocks analyst, gurus, personal imagination, dream, prophesy, etc. have stated their mind that one should sell everything and hold onto cash (As cash is the king presently...), but my simple question is that "if one didn't buy in bear season, it means buying in bull season should be the answer? Anyway, we are all here to be our brothers and sisters keeper and with the sole aim of making money. My only advise is for everyone to thread softly and neither let economics of fear nor emotions override your DD and your personal beliefs in terms of making your uttermost decision of your investment. One thing is really clear, THESE TWO SHALL PASS!

Always remember your God in everything you do..."If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword" Leviticus 26:3-7.

Well my Top 6 stocks...

UBA
OANDO
TRANSCORP
NEM/WAPIC
FIDSON
FLOURMILL

Please your DD is advised. Not a buy or sell recommendation (And on the other hand, you can hold cash till after election). Good-luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
fellow meritraders, please where can i find bid and offer in meritrade trading platform ? Under trading overview, i see volume and quantity of trades. Where can i find information on bid and offer in this real-time online platform?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:46am On Oct 28, 2014
passwelle:

On the floor of the NSE, impossibility is nothing....... Watching in 3D with fingers on trigger cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 5:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Joysmart:
I had a nice time with a bitl today mehn it's such a great feeling when a virtual brother suddenly turns real. I'm still feeling good smiley smiley
Some "Dex" things . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonDiego(m): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Na the Virtuosity Effect hold the sitl so. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Hehehe my oga...

No be me oh

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2014
Joysmart:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this seems to be more than nice time. Make hay while the sun shines
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Dexterax:

Hehehe my oga...

No be me oh

grin

Hmmmmm.... I can just hear you in shaggy's voice wink (it wasn't me)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Joysmart:
Why does this feeling good sound to me like JIJO occurred wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2014
passwelle:

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Toluway:
fellow meritraders, please where can i find bid and offer in meritrade trading platform ? Under trading overview, i see volume and quantity of trades. Where can i find information on bid and offer in this real-time online platform?

Click on any stock and the bids/offers will be displayed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2014
mercylicious:
@b2br, na chinese coy, nt german sign am.

Finally, chaiii!!!!!!! shocked shocked grin grin

Infact eh, i no send again whether na german coy, chinese coy, japanese coy or even sudanese coy sign deal with multiverse..Make e just commot from car park and rally northward before xmas. grin grin grin grin

Remaining, IAI, STandard alliance, UNIC, Guinea ins. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2014
passwelle:

I dey suspect Agbalowomeri..Na im dey like JIJO and MOJO...Thats why she is still feeling good till this moment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2014
MorganCapital:

Hello Stockfrick.

The reason we prefer to respond via email is so that we have proper documentation of the trend of events especially when is concerns customer queries. This makes it possible for any member of the team to pick unresolved customer queries and follow through seamlessly. It is also best to ensure that information to customers are sent via email so that it takes out the miscommunication that may arise through voice communication where individual interpretation to issues may take precedence over the facts.

Finally, it is also a means of checking members of the MorganCapital team to ensure the highest level of professionalism in the discharge of their duties.

That said, The issue was a posting error from our accounts unit while treating your cash withdrawal instruction and was discovered during our inhouse account audit which happens from time to time. The reversal was not a withdrawal from your account but a correction of the error posting made on the account while executing your mandate.

MorganCapital has a zero tolerance for fraud in our transactions with our clients and the visibility and enhanced transparency that our iTrade platform gives to trading clients as well as our reduced brokerage fee is ample testament to our honesty and professionalism.

We apologise for the inconvenience the reversal may have caused you (considering that our market has been bearish for some time now which has made us all edgy). However we think that the exaggerated posting that a large amount was removed from your account is unnecessary and misleading considering that a member of our team spoke to you at various times explaining what actually happened even shortly before your posting.

Thank you for choosing MorganCapital Securities.

You did well Morgancapital.. This is what i expected you to do.

Whenever anyone says a negative thing or comment about a reputable company (no matter how little it may look) it is always good to come out and clear the air in order to restore clients confidence and maintain your integrity.

Kudos. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2014
myjoy08:

Well my Top 6 stocks...

UBA
OANDO
TRANSCORP
NEM/WAPIC
FIDSON
FLOURMILL

Please your DD is advised. Not a buy or sell recommendation (And on the other hand, you can hold cash till after election). Good-luck!

Oga sir, eku se oh...

Abeg no vex...this your list of top 6 stocks seems to me like you just implemented a random diversification protocol and the system output this set of stocks to you. Cos apparently each stock is in a different sector of the economy.

Diversification is only an insurance against ignorance oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2014
passwelle:
NEM 2013 at last!

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/7707_NEM_INSUR._DEC_2013_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2014.pdf

Drop in PBT, PAT and EPS.. No wonder they took so long to release their result. angry angry

No dividend too. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Joysmart:

Abeg chance still dey? I want to feel good grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Born2berich:
Drop in PBT, PAT and EPS.. No wonder they took so long to release their result. angry angry
Like someone on SMN pointed out, 3rd qtr NEM had 1.7bn profit, full year Audited: 395m profit shocked.
All these unaudited results we are sharing grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Born2berich:

This NEM result na real back Breaker!!

Kudos to their creative quarterly reports... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2014
feelamong:

This NEM result na real back Breaker!!

Kudos to their creative quarterly reports... cool
They will soon release 2014 c.q.r ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Mehn, Multiverse taking MH to greater heights! 150m crossed, 50 m bought off the market. Ok now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2014
passwelle:
Mehn, Multiverse taking MH to greater heights! 150m crossed, 50 m bought off the market. Ok now grin

Good!! The Chinese now at Customs street!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), KarlTom, Niyijac, TsarZed, realking(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.