Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877560 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dexterax:

4DChairman, I suppose, is currently on medication and extended bed-rest due to this 'asset'. You're next.
Still dey and stronger, focusing more on property till the market will bounce back. Stock is my playing field .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L: Nestle pays N10.00 interim*Divdend
NESTLE NIGERIA PLC * INTERIM DIVIDEND N10.00 Per Share Closure Date November 21, 2014
Payment Date December 8, 2014 AGM Date N/A AGM Venue N/A

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/7720_NESTLE_NIG._PLC_9_MONTHS_SEPT_2014_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2014.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Born2berich:

I took the advise of someone here and bought FO this year (after loosing out to buy it at N89)and made around 35-40% gain in 2months..They didnt make noise and didnt give false hope. smiley

Oga, whats your definition of "false hope"? Oando is a public company, it is re-positioning itself in the oil and gas industry, so its business activities are bound to be made public, if you want to consider those information in the public domain as 'hope', that's really your choice isn't it? Defining that as 'hope' is just being reductive, cos it is obviously way more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
passwelle:

Sir, you mean this from yesterday grin

Sir, you are so good, that was it!
You have the visual evidence.
The circles being drawn around this is making me uncomfortable.
Though I do not want to bail at a loss, I am thinking of bailing as soon as it greens with respect to my averaged entry point.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Oga, whats your definition of "false hope"? Oando is a public company, it is re-positioning its self in the oil and gas industry, so its business activities are bound to be made public, if you want to consider those information in the public domain as 'hope', that's really your choice isn't? Defining that as 'hope' is just being reductive, cos it is obviously way more than that.

False hope is when someone expect a stock with high OS to continuously rally from N23 to N100 within a month and still expects it to rally upwards to N1,000 within <5years. Thats my definition of false hope. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Born2berich:

WHy should i be pained by oando? A stock that i bought at N11 and sold around N20..Bought again At N18 sold at N24-25 then..Stay there and wait for it to reach N100-N1,000 but as for me i will wait patiently for it to fall back to my usual junction. wink

The oxygen boys are not a permanent friend or enemy on the NSE..It is strictly for doing business. smiley

As for okomu, wapic and afriprud, i have no business for now with them.

Go and ask Emmanuel Ewumi who held unto this stock for 20years..He will tell you what it takes to have a fallacy as hope.

Good and probably have lost the proceeds you made from OANDO to others stocks in the course of your JIJO or will you deny it? So better take your vexation to those company that you made loses and leave our OANDO alone bcuz we are good to go..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Born2berich:

False hope is when someone expect a stock with high OS to continuously rally from N23 to N100 within a month and still expects it to rally upwards to N1,000 within <5years. Thats my definition of false hope. smiley

So the problem isn't Oando then but the expectation of the inexperienced shareholders?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Lol, so e dey pain you say the stock never reach 100 Naira?

So noise making Na investment strategy now abi? Lol

To me, the issue is not talking against Oando but the basis upon which the talks are based just make less sense to me when juxtaposed with the talker's other positions on the bourse. Oga B2br, I guess you hold no position in Oando again, but pls tell us which other stock has given you a higher ROI on the bourse in the last year than this stock you despise so much.

Also, one of you hold positions in Okomuoil, Wapic, and Afriprud, those stocks have made him Jack, yet he feels Oando is not a wise investment even though he exited the stock with a 65% ROI. Lool.

Oga u said it all.

I have made up my mind never to follow what pple say , trust ...but ..verify...
I bought Cadbury back in 2012 march @ N10.70 the stock rose to N38 , that was when. I Had not discovered SMN nor this page on Nairaland.
Am sure if I did , would have sold at maybe N15 , cos Dexter & co will not allow one focus.
So my point, guys keep focus on OandO ,
Note: I ve 135,000 units lucked down with no selling mood activation yet..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
PETERiCHY:

Good and probably have lost the proceeds you made from OANDO to others stocks in the course of your JIJO or will you deny it? So better take your vexation to those company made loses and leave our OANDO alone bcuz we are good to go..

The problem with you lot is that whenever someone says something that isnt favourable to you, you see the person as wicked, evil, vexed etc..I remember when omaojo1 said something about not liking WT composure during the last WEF meeting, he was tongue lashed by the oxygen faithfuls..

I can never be vexed with oando or any stock on the market because it is strictly business..No need to attach emotions when investing and no need to give false hope. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
dsonofmaan:

So the problem isn't Oando then but the expectation of the inexperienced shareholders?

Bros, if you want to stay in the oando bullet train then stay i am not stopping you. i will even appreciate you dont sell your holdings because it will turn out in my favour. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Best ever result so far in this Q3, so say no to emotional investing at this time...

Oando Selling mode deactivated!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
myjoy08:
Best ever result so far in this Q3, so say no to emotional investing at this time...

Oando Selling mode deactivated!!!

Did you activate your selling mode on OANDO without telling ur followers?
Darisss god oooooh. No selling.......We are all making money this year with O n O grin grin grin grin grin
I dont care what haters say...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tjohn1:

Did you activate your selling mode on OANDO without telling ur followers?
Darisss god oooooh. No selling.......We are all making money this year with O n O grin grin grin grin grin
I dont care what haters say...

Sir, selling mode is not activated. Just saying that some people wouldn't be selling anytime soon...lol. It is really clear that Oando is causing many havoc here in terms of emotions, but in all, we are all brothers and sisters, and living in one love. One thing i know is very certain, Oando, FO, and Transcorp is on real big time move. PLEASE OOOOO, this is not a buy or sell RECOMMENDATION. It is just a matter of what i see and hear from NSE controller(cowboyism...lol)...(Oga at the Top)!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jeez!
This thread is on fire!

PETERiCHY:

Some people tend to be blinded by their selfish interest. I ve been an entrepreneur for the past 19yrs so I talk from experience. Now let's d calculation. For the past 52wks most stocks in NSE has lost btw 50-100% but Oando is still above 100%. and has been hovering btw #23 and #27 for the past 4mths. not minding they recently paid 1.5billion dollars for COP, still went ahead to propose #1:00k dividend for their shareholders and they even promise to be paying interim dividend henceforth. So how tell me how Wale has deceived us?
Well if you talk of deception ask those in OKOMUOIL. SKYEBANK. UBA. ACCESSBANK. FIDELITY. to mention but few.

Abeg where is oga Emma? I no sure say anybody here reach to compete with u.

@Dexter, why is Okomu and wapic bleeding?

NSE na advanced kalokalo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hehehe Mercy, you wan play too?

l just acknowledged in an earlier post that they're bleeding naa. Infact I'm drowning. At least I know I'm dead. And the directors of those companies are not blowing hot and cold simultaneously. If they're messing me up, they do it straight up without phrases like "in Sept 1".

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
myjoy08:
Sir, selling mode is not activated. Just saying that some people wouldn't be selling anytime soon...lol. It is really clear that Oando is causing many havoc here in terms of emotion but in all, we are all brothers and sisters and living in one love. One thing i know is very certain, Oando, FO, and Transcorp is on real big time move. PLEASE OOOOO, this is not a buy or sell RECOMMENDATION. It is just a matter of what i see and hear from NSE controller...(Oga at the Top)!!!
There you have it in bold. Now we know where all those lists emanate from grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
passwelle:

There you have it in bold. Now we know where all those lists emanate from grin
Fish where the fishes are !!!... Lol, .....na war today for here...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Born2berich:

Since this year, the only stock that has made so much noise on the NSE is no other than oando.

A stock that traded as at January this year at about N29 and is currently selling at N23 despite all the noise, fuss, conference calls, tweets, newspaper and press release is nothing but an empty barrel.

Despite all the noise about COP deal, money on the table, receiving ministerial approval, selling off their assets, release of results, declaring dividend etc, it is still foot dragging on the NSE.

This stock is nothing but a joke.

If stocks like FO, okumu oil, conoil or even Ubcap made all this fuss and noise that oando did by now they will be selling far above their current price.

This stock will always be the #jokeoftheyear for 2014 IMO

The guy is seriously nursing some wicked injuries he sustained from land crashing in the land of the oxygen boys. He'll bail once he sees N35.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
mpi210:

The guy is seriously nursing some wicked injuries he sustained from land crashing in the land of the oxygen boys. He'll bail once he sees N35.

He never expected the oxygen boys to fall to this price..Loosing a whopping N10 is no joke and I feel his pain but when he now wants to drag others to follow him into the well, that's what I have issues with..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Born2berich:

He never expected the oxygen boys to fall to this price..Loosing a whopping N10 is no joke and I feel his pain but when he now wants to drag others to follow him into the well, that's what I have issues with..

Have you heard of P & D before..... I see him more as an entertainer/comedian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
cadno:

Oga u said it all.

I have made up my mind never to follow what pple say , trust ...but ..verify...
I bought Cadbury back in 2012 march @ N10.70 the stock rose to N38 , that was when. I Had not discovered SMN nor this page on Nairaland.
Am sure if I did , would have sold at maybe N15 , cos Dexter & co will not allow one focus.
So my point, guys keep focus on OandO ,
Note: I ve 135,000 units lucked down with no selling mood activation yet..

Let me say something here..If not for people like dexter, Bivins, migiet, wanajo, hyspy, oracle,cecemontero, duduspace etc that tongue lashed and exposed the monkey hunting performed by some people in respect to buying unity bank shares on SMN, a lot of people will have be groaning and moaning in pains right now..but we are not appreciative to the little advise people give whether it turns out in your favour or not..

I wish you all the best in your investment decisions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
mpi210:

Have you heard of P & D before..... I see him more as an entertainer/comedian.

He did it with transcorp but the oxygen boys failed him on his next p & d paroles.

I wish he comes out of it soon sha so that we go fit hear word.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dexterax:
Hehehe Mercy, you wan play too?

l just acknowledged in an earlier post that they're bleeding naa. Infact I'm drowning. At least I know I'm dead. And the directors of those companies are not blowing hot and cold simultaneously. If they're messing me up, they do it straight up without phrases like "in Sept 1".

grin

The energy markets will never remain the same. Crude oil for January 2015 delivery is going to be sold at a substantially lower price than its current spot price.

This hydra-headed challenge and many more are over the horizon and some dude has the temerity to tell me "in Sept 1".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
mercylicious:
Jeez!
This thread is on fire!

Abeg where is oga Emma? I no sure say anybody here reach to compete with u.

@Dexter, why is Okomu and wapic bleeding?

NSE na advanced kalokalo.

I quite disagree with you on ur first statement because of his sudden claim of having 19years entrepreneur experience..I can assure you that there are alot of people here that the OcToPuS can't stand in terms of the NSE and knowledge in investment decisions in the equity market..don't let figures or years move or deceive you.

As for NSE being advanced kalokalo I support in a way especially on the arrival of the cowboys in the Nigerian market.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Born2berich:

He did it with transcorp but the oxygen boys failed him on his next p & d paroles.

I wish he comes out of it soon sha so that we go fit hear word.

Many folks are living in hopeville!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
For those who are interested, some short rally are coming very soon between now and 2nd week of December. Do your due diligence on some stocks and don't get your hand burnt. There are many money to be made within that short-medium term. No need to be haters, just work on your own part as i have done mine in given out the information.

Goodluck!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
myjoy08:
For those who are interested, some short rally are coming very soon between now and 2nd week of December. Do your due diligence on some stocks and don't get your hand burnt. There are many money to be made within that short-medium term. No need to be haters, just work on your own part as i have done mine in given out the information.

Goodluck!!!

Guy, spill the beans. You dey speak in parables.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
myjoy08:

Goodluck!!!

Would this include monkey hunting grin grin grin

Note:Abeg oo I am not a hater,i just want to cover all my bases
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
FranklinRich:

Would this include monkey hunting grin grin grin

Note:Abeg oo I am not a hater,i just want to cover all my bases

Sir, absolutely yes (for examples, a company like Japaul, Cileasing, Hmarks, etc). Just not sure how many of it will be included...lol. Please, once again, do your due diligence on your interested stocks before you put your hard earned money into or you are better off keeping your money till after elections. Not a recommendation to buy or sell any stocks, PLZ!

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), rebekah2011(m), beejay1(m), Adinije(f), readerschairman, DUNKA(m), Zagee, chillykelly86(m), sky2891, sterlingD(m), Trone, Princkez, ositadima1(m), Blackman101, Ginalex(f), allabouttolu, chunkuli and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.