Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982675 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gold360(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Please I've not collected loan before, I am asking for your advice.

A loan firm offers me a loan of N708,508

Monthly repayment:
N26,330.70
Will be Deducted from monthly salary. For 3 years

So I will be paying back N947,880

While The loan is N708,508

A difference or interest I am paying back is N239,372.

Please do you people consider this fair?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2020
pluto09:

And if it breaks below 110, what should he do grin
I suggest he should talk to you guys - The Fundamentalists, to know if the company's book & managements are still trustworthy...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by einsteine(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2020
gold360:

Monthly repayment:
N26,330.70

That's an effective interest rate of about 10% per year compounded, so I would say it's fair. So long as the monthly repayment amount is less than 30 percent of your salary, it's pretty fair.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2020
dhappyking:

I smelt and heard Black thing Gooodoo; Guiness all the way.
...It needs patience
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2020
gold360:

Monthly repayment:
N26,330.70

The interest rate is 11.2% per annum.
I think is okay if you really need the loan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2020
I need your advice

I am on 30 percent profit on uba shares. Am contemplating selling to buy dangote cement. Investment purpose is for long term

Is it a wise decision?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Take a non interest loan from a friend equivalent of the value you will realise by selling .

Promise yourself to sell this stock by March next year and whatever you realise, you will peacefully hand over to your friend.

If your friend that gave you the loan is a lady, the problems in your life will commence in March after you fulfil your vow.... grin

Hahahahaha!
Prof o! Chai!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Waris happinin na lasaco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2020
BullBearMkt:

...Both stocks have potential in the market. FCMB seems to be a leader of the Tier 2 banks while AIICO also a leader in the insurance sector has made a gain of close to 40% YTD. Will AIICO momentum continues? Big question! I will do some analysis for you tomorrow & post the vyoutube link here (only if you want). However, today, I discussed about FCMB & possible opportunities in my weekly review of NSE.

Best of luck
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks boss. I will appreciate that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Mcy56:

I don't see any of the two rallying on the news. lipsrsealed
My opinion o.

The Ogas are saying FCMB will rally. A PFA is a juicy asset for shareholders. If FCMB knows what they are doing they will make a lot of money from that venture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I believe FCMB will rally as a result of this news.

Why should Aiico sell their cash cow? I learnt the pension generates alot for them.

Thanks boss for the insight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by klas(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Heishere:

The Ogas are saying FCMB will rally. A PFA is a juicy asset for shareholders. If FCMB knows what they are doing they will make a lot of money from that venture

But FCMB already has a PFA.
It is the FCMB Pensions that wants to acquire AIICO Pensions. So it is not new to the business

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2020
BullBearMkt:

...It needs patience
grin grin grin grin grin

The patients dogs of yester years ate the fattest bones.
The patient dogs of today will eat the by products of the greedy dogs of today.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2020
gold360:

Monthly repayment:
N26,330.70

Not bad.
What is the name of the firm and their interest per annual?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2020
BullBearMkt:

I suggest he should talk to you guys - The Fundamentalists, to know if the company's book & managements are still trustworthy...
grin grin grin grin grin

You presented a balanced TA. That is why I always look forward to your analyses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2020
stew everywhere smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

The patients dogs of yester years ate the fattest bones.
The patient dogs of today will eat the by products of the greedy dogs of today.... grin

I hope u are actually making money o, all this ur parables, let it not be just audio for the grams. wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2020
ositadima1:

I hope u are actually making money o, all this ur parables, let it not be just audio for the grams. wink

Na una back I still dey ooo.... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2020
klas:

But FCMB already has a PFA.
It is the FCMB Pensions that wants to acquire AIICO Pensions. So it is not new to the business

Yes. But their asset under management is very little when compared with others. With the purchase of AIICO, their AUM will increase and with the right management and investment strategy will lead to higher income.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
grin
leo1234:

Not bad.
What is the name of the firm and their interest per annual?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Today marks the last day for BONANZA
So we are bringing back the BULL.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

Dow officially closes with about 730 point down on Friday 26th June, 2020. https://markets.businessinsider.com/index/dow_jones.
Might be the beginning of the proper bonanza.

The arrow in your post corresponded with the Dow 26th June, 2020, closing of the market direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
megawealth01:
grin

Why are you laughing? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2020
pluto09:

And if it breaks below 110, what should he do grin

Watch like a hawk for a bullish reversal and make the move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by S007: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2020
BullBearMkt:

...It needs patience
grin grin grin grin grin

At least two years of steady consistent decline.
Lower highs and lower lows.
Charts still not looking good.
Seems to even defy indicators

I may be wrong. Can you pls look at this.

cc BullBearMkt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Hello house, please at what price is UACN a fair price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrDiligence:
Hello house, please at what price is UACN a fair price?

Previous Analysis put it at ₦7
Not sure if it's still valid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Multiplier7(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ardova looking good guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
S007:

At least two years of steady consistent decline.
Lower highs and lower lows.
Charts still not looking good.
Seems to even defy indicators

I may be wrong. Can you pls look at this.

cc BullBearMkt
You are absolutely correct, the stock has been on decline big time over the weeks. However, when a "viable" company makes a 52 week low, I like to put it on my watch-list. Except Guinness as a company decided not to operate anymore in Nigeria, if not, then I check my charts week-in & week-out for possible buying opportunity; hence the patience I mentioned.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvationone: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning sir

Bull market please what is the chart saying about 11plc and your view.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Salvationone:
Good morning sir

Regards

11 plc Should have zilch to do with charts for now, IMHO. They want to delist, and that's what drove up the price. It has since declined after they cancelled their AGM till further notice.

I'm invested in the stock too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Salvationone:
Good morning sir

Regards
...Selling pressure on the monthly & the current value price lies between 148 & 160 (Naira)
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.