Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10837577 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
mercylicious:
wat does the incoming of buhari mean to us?
do u think islamic banking will be enforced?
what kind of policies is he known for?
Do u think d tinubu factor will mean more deals for oando?

Ever heard of WAI brigade?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
We are making money this year!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jsmile:
Greetings guys, it's been an awesome moment sharing with your joy about the outcome of the election and a bullish moment in the NSE. Our expectations will never be cut short this year IJN. WE ARE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR!!! I personally appreciate all the people who directly or indirectly gave us newbies a pointer on the stocks to choose: I wish to inform you guys that for the first time turning into the Second market in NSE, I was able to load my portfolio with the following: COSTAIN , DANGSUGAR, ETERNA, FBNH, TRANSCORP, OANDO, UBA, FCMB, CUSTODIAN, WAPIC, CILEASING, AFRIPRUD (this no recommendation for newbies lol)

My question, as we await the dividend from FBNH and TRANSCORP, I haven't filled the e-dividend form, how do I get mine please. Just a humble question from a newbie learning.

Costain?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
bigjay01:

Costain?

Oga you have to understand he's a rookie. I'm sure with time he'll learn and I hope he doesn't learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jsmile:
Greetings guys, it's been an awesome moment sharing with your joy about the outcome of the election and a bullish moment in the NSE. Our expectations will never be cut short this year IJN. WE ARE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR!!! I personally appreciate all the people who directly or indirectly gave us newbies a pointer on the stocks to choose: I wish to inform you guys that for the first time turning into the Second market in NSE, I was able to load my portfolio with the following: COSTAIN , DANGSUGAR, ETERNA, FBNH, TRANSCORP, OANDO, UBA, FCMB, CUSTODIAN, WAPIC, CILEASING, AFRIPRUD (this no recommendation for newbies lol)

My question, as we await the dividend from FBNH and TRANSCORP, I haven't filled the e-dividend form, how do I get mine please. Just a humble question from a newbie learning.
hello dear, we call our self's brother's and sister's in the LORD in this room not guy's e.t.c you are wellcome 9free give him/her two can maltina classic .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think GTB may be heading back to 30 naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dcal001: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
Jsmile:
Greetings guys, it's been an awesome moment sharing with your joy about the outcome of the election and a bullish moment in the NSE. Our expectations will never be cut short this year IJN. WE ARE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR!!! I personally appreciate all the people who directly or indirectly gave us newbies a pointer on the stocks to choose:

To the elders: Please in line with his question, how do i get paid dividends - do i expect warrants mailed to me? Also how do i get the e dividend thing for all the stocks in my portfolio?
NB: All my transactions have been online ie i never see my broker office. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 3:00am On Apr 01, 2015
ihedioramma:
hello dear, we call our self's brother's and sister's in the LORD in this room not guy's e.t.c you are wellcome 9free give him/her two can maltina classic .

Nwanne mmadu (my brother) , correction taken but you would have gone forward to answer me na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 3:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Reddit:

Oga you have to understand he's a rookie. I'm sure with time he'll learn and I hope he doesn't learn the hard way.

My brothers if out of all I'd mention, COSTAIN is the only one that seem out of place, I passed average then, in all I hope to learn what you both are pointing out, Rome wasn't built in a day and am in the building process. I just started this trading thing last week aside the long term initial offers I had on zenith bank, japaul and dangsugar. WE ARE MAKING MONEY!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Jsmile:

Nwanne mmadu (my brother) , correction taken but you would have gone forward to answer me na
Ok. if your box number is with them they are going to sand it there. if you want them to sand it in to your acct, ask myjoy08 there address and sand a letter to them. I hope you understand me small?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2015
PETERiCHY:

One thing most investors fail to understand is that over 95% of fund that is meant to exit the market has been pulled by last week. This week we should expect a sideway trading then after the election come and see the great grand father of BULL which last the rest of 2nd quarter then market correction will set in between 3rd and 4th quarter that's when a lot of pigs will get slaughtered.

*ThE OcToPuS*

"This is the day the Lord has made, We shall rejoice and be glad in it "-Psalm:118vs24.

Now let's welcome the great grand father of BULL.

God bless the good people of Nigeria!
God bless OANDO faithfuls!!

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
I don finally wake up.

God bless the bull.

Oando
FBNH
Flourmill
GTBank

Here I come.

In Myjoy08's voice we're making money this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Where is Chibueze aka Mr Sabinus?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Hope the bulls won't knock down the market today. Positive sentiments and smiles everywhere smiley
Oandos volume yesterday was incredible!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2015
For all those who decided to heed the stern warnings of prophet Chibuiking I commiserate with you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Morgan is what we call busy this morning.

shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Youngzedd:

shocked shocked

To log into my account took time , called them for a transaction they were busy as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Youngzedd:

shocked shocked

lancee:

To log into my account took time , called them for a transaction they were busy as well

I logged in with ease. it might be due to your internet speed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2015
I dont understand this NSE trade rule that i got on morgan. Why cant transcorp trade more than N3.29 today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Born2berich:
I dont understand this NSE trade rule that i got on morgan. Why cant transcorp trade more than N3.29 today?
Wait till trading begins proper. The limits are likely to change.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Born2berich:

I logged in with ease. it might be due to your internet speed.

I think so
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
presiade:

Wait till trading begins proper. The limits are likely to change.

Ok. Transcorp is graudually entering full bid mode. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbeche35: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Ashaka ony embarassed 25 k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2015
BETA GLASS
Proposed Dividend 62k
Proposed Bonus Nil
Payment Date 10th July 2015
Closure Date 12th June 2015
AGM Date 9th July 2015
AGM Venue Mainland Hotel, Oyingbo

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/9095_BETA_GLASS_PLC_AUDITED_DEC_2014_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2015.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2015
MARKET ON FIRE !!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2015
See bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Youngzedd:
See bull.

This bull is MAD!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Youngzedd:
See bull.

They are warming up. grin Wait make market open fully by 10.30am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow! This bull I'm seeing in the MC live feed this morning is bringing fat smile on my face

BNSTL allow me to re-iterate that we're making money this year

Mother of all Bulls

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2015
MAD BULL INDEED ..DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: onegentleguy, jideflash(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.