Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11082064 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7082) (7083) (7084) (7085) (7086) (7087) (7088) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2023
GTCO arrived safely at 34.

FUGAZ seems to be on flight
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2023
What's happening at ftncocoa, how does turning loans to shares suddenly cause this continued uprising....I don comot sha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2023
ositadima1:

She can head to Amazon . com and type "books on investment and stock valuations" or any other query of her choice in the search bar. Books with high reviews, such as those with thousands of reviews and high star counts, are usually good. The other problem is to find the books in pdf or hardcopy. wink

She can read " Beating the street" " One up on Wall Street" by Peter Lynch

101 Investment lessons from Wall Street gurus by Michael Sincere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2023
ojeysky:
What's happening at ftncocoa, how does turning loans to shares suddenly cause this continued uprising....I don comot sha grin
I dont know much about the company but one thing I know is that once a company is able to settle its debts, it saves more funds that should have gone into loan servicing, it also has more cash for growth and more cash for dividends
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
ojeysky:
See 2 of the news that may currently be responsible for it....was posted here just few days ago.
* Not any form of advice*

yMcy56:

One from Dipo's Business Post and another one...
https://businesspost.ng/economy/oh-ecosystems-secures-12m-after-acquiring-stake-in-ftn-cocoa/?amp=1

https://www.nairaland.com/7740535/president-tinubu-applauds-afdbs-520m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
MeezPat, would love to know books she could read in order to improve on her investment and stock valuation skills.

Kindly assist her with some of the books that made you better investors and traders

In my own opinion, the best book to read towards gaining accurate knowledge about stocks valuation is this very NSEMPA. It is a book of not theory but practicals written and continuously being revised by experienced investors and traders alike.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

She can read " Beating the street" " One up on Wall Street" by Peter Lynch

101 Investment lessons from Wall Street gurus by Michael Sincere

Good Choice. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Fego23(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Pls I will really need this cos am with an online platform presently that lets me buy stocks and volatile shares.

✅FOR BUYING AND SELLING OF VOLATILE SHARES

🔥Shares are dropped monthly on your dashboards and you decide if you want to buy or not.

🔥 Buying of shares are priced at $50(N25,000) ,$100(50,000) and $200(N100,000), which means you can't buy lower or higher than these prices.

🔥The volatility of the shares ranges from +5% to +15% and from -5% to -15%( this means that you can either make a profit/loss of 5% to 15% of the shares you bought.

🔥You earn bonuses from your downlines when they purchase shares;

- you earn $2.5(N1250) for every $50 share your downlines purchase.
- you earn $3(N1500) for every $100 share your downlines purchase.
-you earn $3.2(1600) for every $200 share your downlines purchase.

🔥You get paid your shares plus your interest immediately the share matures.
Send me a direct message on Whatsapp by texting me through the number on my signature
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
GTCO:
A billion done and dusted as at now!!
Sighted @34.50!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Owoblowblow: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of how I can cancel an order on Morgan Cap platform? Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Owoblowblow: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Done thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sterling bank is the first banking stock to go on full bid cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Owoblowblow:
Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of how I can cancel an order on Morgan Cap platform? Thank you
click on MY ORDERS beside MARKET menu and scroll across the tab
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Deadlytruth:

In my own opinion, the best book to read towards gaining accurate knowledge about stocks valuation is this very NSEMPA. It is a book of not theory but practicals written and continuously being revised by experienced investors and traders alike.

You can't get indepth knowledge of stock valuation, market psychology, money management from NSEMPA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
yMcy56:
F.u.g.a.z is vexing for inside market oo. shocked
GT/ZEE : leading.....

GTB @34!! shocked

What could be holding Fidelity, Dangsugar down?

When you sold and you think u ve taken profit ...Then u come buy high again grin ..mr mkt

I beg yMcy56 whats going on with fcmb

Zee & gtco doing good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
lancee:

When you sold and you think u ve taken profit ...Then u come buy high again grin ..mr mkt

FCMB embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Dem go still buy GTB and Zenith at N40, when it will happen i don't know.

But they will touch N40.00 all things being equal.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yoast:
Sterling bank is the first banking stock to go on full bid cool
UNITY Bank was the first.... grin
Not up to 20mins it reversed when trading commenced.......and on full bid in less than one hour. *Amended*

You can use cursor to drag those columns together, so it can show price as well

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
lancee:

Lol.

I think Mr. Market is the one happening to FCMB, but it has started shaking body small small......together with Fidelity.

It's UBA that is even sluggish somehow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonDraper: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
I felt bad after I bought Okomu Oil at N90 because I missed it at N75. The feeling got worse when tales of when the share price was N5 were told. In the market, the longer you hold the higher you chances of doing well as long as the business does well. Price doesn't matter too much as longer as it is below the intrinsic value. Some thoughts today as the market recalibrates:

1. What is the intrinsic value of GTCo?
2. Is it above N35?
3. If I buy at N35 what should I do so I don't feel awful when it drops to N20?
4. What should I do with the cash gift I just received? Wait for pull back? Go all in as time in the market is better than timing the market?

Picture herewith is courtesy of @BrianFeroldi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Owoblowblow:
Hi all,
See the attached:
You will see "Market" then "My Orders"

Click on order, you will see all your buy/sell order, click "cancel" on the order you wish to cancel.
- Will ask you if you want to cancel, select 'Yes'.

Another one is to go to the menu tray, click "Buy Orders" if it's for buy .......or "Sell Orders" if its for sell, you'll see orders placed, click on "X" cancel in front of it.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
E go soon enter 50, e go soon enter 50 naira, na so I take watch Okomu move from that your 75 naira to over 200 now.
I do have the small units bout around 35 naira though.
DonDraper:
I felt bad after I bought Okomu Oil at N90 because I missed it at N75. The feeling got worse when tales of when the share price was N5 were told. In the market, the longer you hold the higher you chances of doing well as long as the business does well. Price doesn't matter too much as longer as it is below the intrinsic value. Some thoughts today as the market recalibrates:

1. What is the intrinsic value of GTCo?
2. Is it above N35?
3. If I buy at N35 what should I do so I don't feel awful when it drops to N20?
4. What should I do with the cash gift I just received? Wait for pull back? Go all in as time in the market is better than timing the market?

Picture herewith is courtesy of @BrianFeroldi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
I wonder what's the sin of some good stocks and the righteousness of some rotten stocks. Na wa for this mkt undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
yMcy56:
F.u.g.a.z is vexing for inside market oo. shocked
GT/ZEE : leading.....

GTB @34!! shocked

What could be holding Fidelity, Dangsugar down?

Dangote Sugar will surprise value investors if the company can maintain the status quo or do better than what it delivered in 2022

Based on the last financial report of the company.

Free cash flow of N79 billion

Profit after tax of N55 billion

Return On Equity of 32%

Cash and cash equivalents of N175 billion

Return On Capital Employed of 44%

Cash Flow Return On Investment of 52%.

At current price of N24.

EBITDA/Market Capitalization yield of 34%.

Free cash flow yield of 27%

Free cash flow margin of 20%.

Dangote Sugar is still good at N24.00, i don't know what the chart is saying about the stock.

BBM what is technical analysis saying about Dangote Sugar.

By the way the company had about 15% earning growth in Q1

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Dem go still buy GTB and Zenith at N40, when it will happen i don't know.

But they will touch N40.00 all things being equal.

Very soon, hopefully. And they will drag the index along
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yoast:

Very soon. And they will drag the index along

CBN might ask banks to have a capital base of N100 billion, GTB and Zenith have over N800 billion.

I don't think recapitalisation will affect the fugaz and some mid tier banks like FCMB and fidelity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
veecovee:
I wonder what's the sin of some good stocks and the righteousness of some rotten stocks. Na wa for this mkt undecided
...the market isn't seeking perfection, but potential and progress
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Dangote Sugar will surprise value investors if the company can maintain the status quo or do better than what it delivered in 2022

Return On Equity of 32%

At current price of N24.

Dangote Sugar is still good at N24.00, i don't know what the chart is saying about the stock.

We looked at it together last week and I think it's a good buy at 24.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Many thanks for the detailed analysis, I agree with you Dang Sugar looks solid. My fear with the company is that its performance could turn out to be inconsistent. I bought previously based on interim results but final results fell below expectations. Just my own experience though

emmanuelewumi:

Return On Equity of 32%

At current price of N24.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
DANGSUGAR
-Based on past price actions, 24 remains strong.
-Better to see price actions after closing above 24.

Current market bullish sentiments may cause stock not to re-test 24 until the intrinsic value
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
MeezPat, would love to know books she could read in order to improve on her investment and stock valuation skills.

Kindly assist her with some of the books that made you better investors and traders

Rule 1 by Phil Town
5 rules of successful stock investing by Pat Dorsey

Read these 2 books and your investing will never remain the same again...

Thank me later.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
lexy2lexy:
Many thanks for the detailed analysis, I agree with you Dang Sugar looks solid. My fear with the company is that its performance could turn out to be inconsistent. I bought previously based on interim results but final results fell below expectations. Just my own experience though

Last EPS was N4.50k.

I love looking at 5 years earning and return on equity trend.

Average 5 years earning per share is N2.37k.

Average 5 years return on equity is 22.5%.

Using the average return on equity to calculate the normalized EPS will give us a normalized EPS of N3.17.

I used the normalized EPS for my calculations, i don't use unaudited quarterly financial reports

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7082) (7083) (7084) (7085) (7086) (7087) (7088) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LordOsix(m), eziokwunwoko(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.