Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875268 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7215) (7216) (7217) (7218) (7219) (7220) (7221) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2023
vacanci:
ok
I edited the screenshot of Sugar, showing the number of deals/bids @57.45.........which is 87 as at now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2023
yMcy56:

It's not one person, it's different bids at those prices...
SUGAR: 83 bids @57.45
NASCON 59 bids @54.10....

Are you using Morgan?
You can view either " By Price" or " By Order"

* The above screenshot was viewed using "By Price" ........it adds and summarizes all bids at same price.

* If you choose "By Order", it will list each bid/offer from each individuals as it's placed for execution.

i use morgan but i am not able to use this feature
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2023
yMcy56:

What happened is most likely not your note comparison on Caverton........but I suspected TRANSCORP as one of the causes......

Loco has made lots of wrong moves on Transcorp since when it was trading at below N1 and must have been painful to him.

He was saying with almost all certainty that Transcorp won't move anywhere, he pulled out and went to Caverton.......just for Transcorp to make U-turn and started racing up...... smiley

This market can't be predicted with confidence, it can rubbish some theories sometimes, FA/TA and even the analysis of the experts.

Transcorp is again on full bid @6.38 today...... smiley
Hmmm !! No one accurately predict the mkt oo. I sold my TRANSCORP around N3.50, thinking it may go down. But thank that i bought DANGSUGAR immediately with the fund.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
veecovee:

Hmmm !! No one accurately predict the mkt oo. I sold my TRANSCORP around N3.50, thinking it may go down. But thank that i bought DANGSUGAR immediately with the fund.

to think Transcorp has done 100% from 3.50

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
And rabiu continues with his magu magu with biu food.i hope he will be calming down when it hit #200.He should allow dangota food list before he continues the fight....it get why

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
willing sellers are drying up in Sugar and salt.

sometimes, 3 minutes intervals before a transaction happens even with the full bid

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
And rabiu continues with his magu magu with biu food.i hope he will be calming down when it hit #200.He should allow dangota food list before he continues the fight....it get why

What do you expect to with less than 5% free float.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
vacanci:

You avoid HBP....your motto in the market should be.."we move". cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

What do you expect to with less than 5% free float.

It's even less than 3%. He is using the alternative requirement of having at least 40B naira free float value . So when there is increases in the price, he can squeeze the float provided the total value is not below 40B naira.
Smart man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o. smiley
Bull sighted in the market this early hours....let me add: in selected stocks....banks still on recess.....

TRANSCORP: Full bid @7.01!
DANGSUGAR: @57.30 as at now.....57.45.....Full bid!
NASCON: Full bid @54.10!
NAHCO: Sighted @21.50.......22.......
FMN responding positively.....
GSK: Sighted @12.80! Full bid now!

When me and my Oga was chatting, I told him that, in my opinion, SAHCOL shouldn't be trading above NAHCO all things being equal......don't mind my quack view of some of these things.... grin

** Pls do your DD o! No talk say na one Mcy give update wey make you sell or buy* grin
Transcorp😔😔
Can somebody still buy this transcor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
vacanci:
i use morgan but i am not able to use this feature
Hope you can view iTrade Live Data?

Once you click market view and you're in iTrade live:
* In front of each stock, you'll see a small 🔽 icon..
* Click on it, it will display a tray showing: buy, sell, market orders......
* In front of "Market Order", click the small ▶️ icon there....
* It will display "by price" or "by Order"....
* Click "by Price" to check bids/offers by "Prices.....OR
* Click "by Order" to check individual orders.

** Tips: It will bold your own order, if you place Order for that particular stock**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
vacanci:

It pains ... I tell you.

But thank God, my whole portfolio is 95% sugar 🙂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ajibade123:
Transcorp😔😔
Can somebody still buy this transcor
But I replied you since the time it was even selling below N4 nah! sad
Why asking if you can buy now knowing fully well no one controls the market and it can't be predicted most of the time?

Well, I think Transcorp still have more upward potentials, even if the buyback is taking out of it.
If you see to buy, buy some......with the mind to average down should it pullback......OR, wait for pullback..
I want to believe there'll always be pullbacks here and there along the line.

DD pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
yMcy56:

Hope you can view iTrade Live Data?

Once you click marker view and you're in iTrade live:
* In front of each stock, you'll see a small 🔽 icon..
* Click on it, it will display a tray showing: buy, sell, market orders......
* In front of "Market Order", click the small ▶️ icon there....
* It will display "by price" or "by Order"....
* Click "by Price" to check bids/offers by "Prices.....OR
* Click "by Order" to check individual orders.

** Tips: It will bold your own order, if you place Order for that particular stock**

you are too much. thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
veecovee:

It pains ... I tell you.

But thank God, my whole portfolio is 95% sugar 🙂
See groove cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by husu(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o. smiley
Bull sighted in the market this early hours....let me add: in selected stocks....banks still on recess.....

TRANSCORP: Full bid @7.01!
DANGSUGAR: @57.30 as at now.....57.45.....Full bid!
NASCON: Full bid @54.10!
NAHCO: Sighted @21.50.......22.......
FMN responding positively.....
GSK: Sighted @12.80! Full bid now!

When me and my Oga was chatting, I told him that, in my opinion, SAHCOL shouldn't be trading above NAHCO all things being equal......don't mind my quack view of some of these things.... grin

** Pls do your DD o! No talk say na one Mcy give update wey make you sell or buy* grin

This is the first time since 2008 dangote sugar is exceeding it's price. I bought around 50naira in 2008. Transcorp hasn't exceeded it's public offer price of 7.50naira

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
husu:
This is the first time since 2008 dangote sugar is exceeding it's price. I bought around 50naira in 2008. Transcorp hasn't exceeded it's public offer price of 7.50naira
Transcorp too is approaching it, and will possibly exceed it. smiley

Chai! It's well o. Imagine someone that would have bought since then and still waited till now!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
yMcy56:

What happened is most likely not your note comparison on Caverton........but I suspected TRANSCORP as one of the causes......

Loco has made lots of wrong moves on Transcorp since when it was trading at below N1 and must have been painful to him.

He was saying with almost all certainty that Transcorp won't move anywhere, he pulled out and went to Caverton.......just for Transcorp to make U-turn and started racing up...... smiley

This market can't be predicted with confidence, it can rubbish some theories sometimes, FA/TA and even the analysis of the experts.

Transcorp is again on full bid @6.38 today...... smiley

Over the years we warned LOCO to go and appease the gods but he took it as a joke now the reality is dawn on him.

That being said OANDO is warming up for the next big MOVE. Their court case is 19th Oct 2023 and I'm seeing a paradigm shift from the old order.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
unite4real:

It's even less than 3%. He is using the alternative requirement of having at least 40B naira free float value . So when there is increases in the price, he can squeeze the float provided the total value is not below 40B naira.
Smart man

Wow.
So it's either 20% or N40B free float?
BUA is the market maker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
WAPCO picking some heat @29 i hope it sustains
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
PETERiCHY:

Over the years we warned LOCO to go and appease the gods but he took it as a joke now the reality is dawn on him.

That being said OANDO is warming up for the next big MOVE. Their court case is 19th Oct 2023 and I'm seeing a paradigm shift from the old order.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Oando isn't going anywhere until it delisting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
R
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ginalex:
See groove cheesy grin

I took a risk I ve not taken before when a read of the dangfood deal.

As I'm writing now, I only have DANGSUGAR and GSK.

Anything can happen anytime though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
from my bedsheet, it look like this year is not a year to sell your stock. FEBRUARY may be the next best time to

watch out shocked

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Wow.
So it's either 20% or N40B free float?
BUA is the market maker

Oh yes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
currentprice:
from my bedsheet, it look like this year is not a year to sell your stock. FEBRUARY may be the next best time to

watch out shocked

grin grin grin
I heard you loud and clear..

Meanwhile, the banks are warning up for another race upwards. Don't be caught unaware

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
One day Transcorp go make us proud grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
currentprice:

watch out shocked

grin grin grin

The BANKS are warming up for BRILLIANT RESULTS soon...STANBIC IBTC has released their brilliant result

We expect others to do so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7215) (7216) (7217) (7218) (7219) (7220) (7221) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, Utalinmou, kdaddy, Jerry59 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.