Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873016 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7225) (7226) (7227) (7228) (7229) (7230) (7231) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
MrDiligence:
3.3, Thanks to your recommendation about 3weeks ago
Thanks to God.
"HOLD "

I've been monitoring the movement since market opens, I'll say there's still high investors interest and sentiments on it, even though it's presently selling below yesterday's close......anything can happen.

Strong support is still above N5 according to TA analyst so far.

It touched 7.71........if investors interest persists (together with impressive Q3 or positive news) it may retest that region again........this one na my opinion. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
yMcy56:

Thanks to God.
"HOLD "

I've been monitoring the movement since market opens, I'll say there's still high investors interest and sentiments on it, even though it's presently selling below yesterday's close......anything can happen.

Thank you very much. Truly appreciate all you do here. God bless you abundantly. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
yMcy56:

Thanks to God.
"HOLD "

It touched 7.71........if investors interest persists (together with impressive Q3 or positive news) it may retest that region again........this one na my opinion. smiley

With Transcorp recent behavior, it's NEVER SAY NEVER. Any northward bull run again might not look back until it tests N10.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
MrDiligence:
Thank you very much. Truly appreciate all you do here. God bless you abundantly. Amen
Amen.......and you too.

Over 134M units done so far today, some cross deals in-between........
At least if there are no buyers, sellers too will just display their wares with no/or few people pricing it ni. grin

If it were to be in the past, e for don enter full offer since......,but not so this time around, meaning some people are seeing lots of good things to come in it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
yMcy56:

Same person different moniker grin

Meanwhile, E Ku Sugar joor......
Lots of accumulation codedly ongoing in the 54/55.30 range........
Some cross deals as well.....

Patiently observing...... smiley
...too much of sugar is harmful to human's health, but in this case, too much of sugar will send investment portfolio to the moon!
"Just remember to brush your teeth!"
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...too much of sugar is harmful to human's health, but in this case, too much of sugar will send investment portfolio to the moon!
"Just remember to brush your teeth!"
grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. Thanks boss.
This look as some kind of assurance again from an expert. grin

Oga Agba did not even help us put mouth for this Sugar matter since it started......maybe na Salt he like. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol. Thanks boss.
This look as some kind of assurance again from an expert. grin

Oga Agba did not even help us put mouth for this Sugar matter since it started......maybe na Salt he like. lipsrsealed

He no get Dangote Sugar and NASCON. He is a one stock man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Instead of focusing on PAT, try to look at the Net Operating Profit After Tax

Mind you Dangote Rice was not in the equation in 2022, I want to believe Dangote Rice is more profitable than NASCON.

With the recent ban on exportation of rice by Indian government in order to reduce the high cost of the product in Nigeria. I see Dangote Rice doing very well going forward

I saw the news too and was just wondering could it be could it be...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na wa ooo, somebody don dey price how wey he wan buy if Dangote Foods should get to N120 in the next 6 to 8 months

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
He no get Dangote Sugar and NASCON. He is a one stock man
Lol
If to say Sterling is his favorite bank, we for say he's living up to their Motto...........A One customer bank.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
ETERNA
In last minute buy?
Saw the movements and the cross deals @15.......
Quite some strange activities during market hours.....
Will watch if it sales or purchases, or whatever was driving the volume today......

DANGSUGAR
28.8M in transactions with over N1.6B staked on it....

* Just market observation*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tinubu leads Dangote, Elumelu, Otedola, Ovia, 34 others to business conference in India

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be leading 38 prominent members of the Nigerian Private sector to attend the Nigeria-India Presidential roundtable and conference in New Delhi, India.

The event which is organized by the Nigerian High Commission in India in collaboration with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Nigeria-India Business Council (NIBC) is expected to be addressed by President Tinubu.

The hint was given by the Nigerian High Commissioner to India, Ambassador Ahmed Sule, who in a letter seen by Nairametrics and addressed to the Indian High Commission in Abuja, requested for entry visas for these leading businessmen and Chief Executive Officers (CEOs).

Dangote, Elumelu, Otedola, Rabiu, lead 34 other

Some of the prominent businessmen expected to attend the event include Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Alhaji Abdul Sama Rabiu, Femi Otedola, Kola Karim, Hajiya Bola Shagaya and Folurunsho Alakija.

Others are Mohammed Indimi, Prince Arthur Eze, Chief Razak Akanni Okoya (Eleganza), Sir Emeka Offor, Cosmas Maduka, Allen Onyema (Air Peace), Jim Ovia, Adewale Tinubu and others.

The request letter by the Nigerian High Commission.

The letter reads, ‘’I wish to inform you that the following members of the Nigerian Private sector will be travelling to New Delhi to attend the Nigeria-India Presidential roundtable and conference organized by the High Commission in collaboration with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Nigeria-India Business Council (NIBC) to be addressed by his Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. They are as follows;

Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Chairman/President, Dangote Group
Mr Tony Elumelu – Chairman/Founder, Tony Elumelu Foundation
Alhaji Abdul Sama Rabiu – Chairman/Founder, BUA Group
Mr Femi Otedola – Chairman/Founder, Femi Otedola Foundation
Mr Kola Karim – GMD/CEO, Shoreline Natural Resources
Hajiya Bola Shagaya – Founder/CEO, Balmus Group International
Mrs Folurunsho Alakija – GMD, The Rose of Sharon Group
Alhaji Mohammed Indimi – Chairman/CEO, Oriental Energy Resources Ltd
Sir Emeka Offor – CEO, Chrome Group
Chief Razak Akanni Okoya – Director, Eleganza Industrial City Ltd
Prince Arthur Eze – CEO, Atlas Oronto Petroleum Ltd
Mr Allen Onyema – CEO, Air Peace
Mr Cosmas Maduka – President & Chairman, Coscharis Group Ltd
Alhaji Dr Musbahu Mohammed Bashir – Althani Group of Companies
Mr Jim Ovia – Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc
Dr Oritsedere Otubu – Chairman, EKEDC
Mr Adewale Tinubu – CEO, Oando
Mr Gbenga Agboola – CE, Flutterwave (Fin Tech)
Olamide Diekola Aina – Venture Platform (Fin Tech)
Mitchel Elegbe – CEO, Interswitch (Fin Tech)
Idris Bamidele Saliu – Ceviant Finance (Tech)
Dr Fidealis Ayebae – Fidson Healthcare Plc
Dr Okey Okoli – SKG Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Dr Stella Okoli – Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Mr Tosin Jolayemi – Daily Need Industries Limited
Pharmacist Seun Omobo – Eko Pharmacy Limited
Mr Patrick Ajah – May & Baker Nigeria Ltd
Mr Bayo Odugbemi – McOLIVIA Limited
Dr Monica Eimunjeze – Dedoo Bio Plus Pharmaceutical Ltd
Affiong Williams – Founder/CEO Reelfruit
Dr Lazarus Angbazo – CEO & MD of The Infrastructure Corporation of Nigeria
Julius Rone – CEO, UTM FLNG LtdAbdulfatai Yahaya – CEO, Kursi Investment Ltd

‘’In this regard, the High Commission wishes to request the esteemed Indian High Commissioner in Abuja and the Consulate-General in Lagos to kindly grant the appropriate entry visas to the aforementioned Private Sector CEOs, to enable them to attend the conference accordingly.

‘’Please accept the assurances of my consideration and personal esteem.’’

https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/31/tinubu-leads-dangote-elumelu-otedola-ovia/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Thank you Mr T. I exited transcorp yesterday at 7.71. I reentered at 5.80 sold at 6.49 today. Someone help say hallelujah. Let me go and enjoy my loot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ChalRurk: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Imagine forex trading as a grand symphony, and each strategy is an instrument. To create a harmonious tune of profits, you need to master these instruments. One of the most melodious strategies is breakout trading - it's like hitting the right note at the right time, catching the market's rhythm. If you're eager to learn more about this musical strategy, check out this link https://www.litefinance.org/blog/for-beginners/trading-strategies/three-profitable-forex-trading-strategies/. In the symphony of forex trading, your success story is the masterpiece. Equip yourself with the right strategies, conduct your trades wisely, and let the sweet sound of profit resonate through your trading journey.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
vacanci:
Tinubu leads Dangote, Elumelu, Otedola, Ovia, 34 others to business conference in India

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be leading 38 prominent members of the Nigerian Private sector to attend the Nigeria-India Presidential roundtable and conference in New Delhi, India.

https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/31/tinubu-leads-dangote-elumelu-otedola-ovia/

You hardly see or hear of Mike Adenuga. definition of Recluse Billionaire, raking his cheese on the low low.. When i grow up, i hope i can be a proficient hermit like Baba Mikolo. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
MrDiligence:

....but why didn't you sell with +💯% and wait for pullback self?

Wanted to ask before, but just thought maybe you're a long termer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
Where can I get ETI bonus and dividend history from 2000 till 2022
quite scanty info to waste subscription on it for ETI. deep dive through annual reports may give clue. This is what i found so far

Ex-Dividend Date Dividend Payment Date Yield
Nov 20, 2007 0.5 Dec 03, 2007 0.29%
May 16, 2008 0.02 Jun 06, 2008 0.22%
Jun 15, 2009 0.002 Jun 22, 2009 0.01%
March 30,2016. ₦0.5865 Aug 2, 2016
June 06, 2022 ₦0.6710 Jun 20,2022
May 26,2023 ₦0.5073 Jun 6,2023

update: check page 280-282 of 2022 Annual report you should have updated info on dividends, and sharebonus (not many sharebonus in it's history)..
credit: morningstar, investing, africanfinancials
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Instead of focusing on PAT, try to look at the Net Operating Profit After Tax

Mind you Dangote Rice was not in the equation in 2022, I want to believe Dangote Rice is more profitable than NASCON.

With the recent ban on exportation of rice by Indian government in order to reduce the high cost of the product in India. I see Dangote Rice doing very well going forward

So is it advisable purchase more at current price? Previous entry price is 27
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:11am On Sep 01, 2023
Heishere:

So is it advisable purchase more at current price? Previous entry price is 27

My average cost price is N19.44, but I am tempted to buy more at N60 and below,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2023
FIDELITYBK dividend 25k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Princkez:
FIDELITYBK dividend 25k
with this, bank dividends might increase astronomically justvas their revenue and pat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2023
jarkbauer:
Thank you Mr T. I exited transcorp yesterday at 7.71. I reentered at 5.80 sold at 6.49 today. Someone help say hallelujah. Let me go and enjoy my loot.
Except you're not committing huge funds, most times the mental stress of jumping up and down is not worth it. But your stock broker benefits

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2023
Sepalat move yesterday was huge surprise and took adequate care of my dang sugar and nascon losses. Who know wetin push seplat to do maximum daily return yesterday? Abi na Mcy56 hand?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2023
DANGSUGAR on full bid...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2023
This NASCON and Sugar full bid this early morning na wa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2023
Yoast:

Except you're not committing huge funds, most times the mental stress of jumping up and down is not worth it. But your stock broker benefits

LOL. You keep recycling the same old belief. Have you tested it yourself to know that what you are saying is true, or are you just echoing what you were told? What I want to know is how he was able to sell the stock the next day. I thought it takes three days for a stock to fully register.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2023
vacanci:
This NASCON and Sugar full bid this early morning na wa o
Let them continue on full bid for the rest of the year. We cannot allow Rabiu to become the riches black man. We go help dangote
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2023
Happy New Month o.

Some people and analysts are just seeing what we interpreted here...... smiley

SUGAR and SALT full bid.........

Fidelity: trading at day's high......@7.75.........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7225) (7226) (7227) (7228) (7229) (7230) (7231) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins, Emndy(m), dammybrite, adamx23(m), faoogoke(m), Palomadove, IPO2002, 222Martins(m), unite4real, Adinije(f), bbduty, Ibrahim505(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.