Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972181 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7382) (7383) (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
BabsO2:

Dividends for banks generally will likely rise next year to support growing share prices. The recapitalization must be done at fair values close to book values or even more than book values for banks like GT.

I noticed StanbicIBTC stockbrokers have raised their TP for GTCO and Zenith to N60 and N50 respectively for quite a while.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Today is OANAO day, if you can get OANDO today befor 12PM it will be good for you .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2023
ihedioramma:
Today is OANAO day, if you can get OANDO today befor 12PM it will be good for you .
Welcome back. Sir Ihedi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2023
ihedioramma:

I bought tasere units yesterday because many prominent Nigerians outside Nsempa are still buying the stuff.

But don't invest what you can't afford to loose in oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2023

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2023
Locotrader:

I bought tasere units yesterday because many prominent Nigerians outside Nsempa are still buying the stuff.

But don't invest what you can't afford to loose in oando.

If the management of Oando do not propose another buyout price that is higher than N7.07, then it would mean that they are not really determined to delist, because the N7.07 offer price is too inadequate and will be definitely rejected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2023
mikeapollo:

If the management of Oando do not propose another buyout price that is higher than N7.07, then it would mean that they are not really determined to delist, because the N7.07 offer price is too inadequate and will be definitely rejected.

I don't know if they are delisting at 7.07 or a higher amount.

I don't know if shareholders will reject or accept the offers.

What I know is I have gambled what I can afford to loose.Nobody knows what the outcome of the court case will be.You people are only speculating.

By 12pm, the weight of trading in oando will give us clue on what is about to happen.

Stay tuned
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnok(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2023
ihedioramma:
my oga of FBNH...welcome back,your boy is still holding FBNH oooo..God continue to bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2023
This OandO saga come b like Netflix series. I wish everyone in the bus the very best! Las Las, nah to make money b the ultimate goal of every investor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2023
seyisanya:
This OandO saga come b like Netflix series. I wish everyone in the bus the very best! Las Las, nah to make money b the ultimate goal of every investor.
Amen..ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dominic17: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Please professionals in the house when should we expect Dangote refinery listing? What is the prospect is like?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2023
ihedioramma:

Pastor ..long time..
Got some units in my portfolio...
U win some...U lose some..
No risk.. no gain...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2023
If he bought and forget it as he did for the stock, omo Onile would have taken over.
Robert Kiyosaki said "keep your egg in one basket and watch it"
Whether real estate or stock, there is need to monitor.

emmanuelewumi:

Reason why real estate is the easiest and the best for most people.

In 2006, that 500k will buy 2 plots of land at Agric Ikorodu with a current market value of N15 million to N20 million

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2023
Willie2015:

Pastor ..long time..
No risk.. no gain...

Oando has crossed N12 again; already trading for N12.45 this morning. I guess there is positive news from the court.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2023
The Court hearing has been fixed for *Feb 5, 2024*. This is an exclusive information

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Willie2015:

Pastor ..long time..
No risk.. no gain...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2023
ihedioramma:

Oando has crossed N12 again; already trading for N12.45 this morning. I guess there is positive news from the court.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2023
CONHALLPLC

Price adjusted to N1.09 and is on full bid @1.19
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2023
OANDO heading to FULL BID cool

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2023
PETERiCHY:
OANDO heading to FULL BID cool
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
So Uncle has re-enter oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2023
ZikkyChops:
The Court hearing has been fixed for *Feb 5, 2024*. This is an exclusive information
Why is the court playing with investors mind like this.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2023
yMcy56:
CONHALLPLC
Price adjusted to N1.09 and is on full bid @1.19
I think it was an error from ngx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2023
n
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2023
On this Oando issue, I dont think anything would happen this year, as the court may even adjourn to enable them hear the case while giving the parties opportunity to resolve it outside the court.

In that case, I still think Wale's goal is to delist and would offer more. However, due to him and his teams's perpetual greed, I don't see their offer price above N18 if they are generous. Realistically for me its N15.

*Presently I do not have any shares in Oando!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Seems the party has ended @MULTIVERSE sad sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2023
stcool:
On this Oando issue, I dont think anything would happens this year, as the court may even adjourn to enable them hear the case while giving the parties opportunity to resolve it outside the court.

In that case, I still think Wale's goal is to delist and would offer more. However, due to him and his teams's perpetual greed, I don't see their offer price above N18 if they are generous. Realistically for me its N15.

*Presently I do not have any shares in Oando!!!

OANDO: DANGER IS LOOMING FOR NEW BUYERS!
Please let us be a bit careful about the potential exit price for Oando, even if they follow the SEC rules.
I am suspecting a foul play from the court.

The court seems to be dragging the case farther so that the 6 months prior to the AGM would mean that the N16 (achieved on 21-Sep-2023) may no longer be relevant, if the market does not push the price to reach that level once more from now till when the AGM holds.
For instance, if the AGM is fixed for May 2024, six months prior to that date would be between Nov2023-May2024, and the highest price within that period may be lower than N16 (if the market does not push the price above the N16 that was earlier achieved in Sep 2023 and before the AGM date).

I am beginning to suspect the endless adjournments by the court is meant to achieve this sinister motive, so that the highest exit price would be lower than N16! The only option is to see that the price keeps rising above N16 and increasing on daily basis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2023
mikeapollo:

Please let us be a bit careful about the potential exit price for Oando, even if they follow the SEC rules.

The court seems to be dragging the case farther so that the 6 months prior to the AGM would mean that the N16 (achieved on 21-Sep-2023) may no longer be relevant, if the market does not push the price to reach that level once more from now till when the AGM holds.
For instance, if the AGM is fixed for May 2024, six months prior to that date would be between Nov2023-May2024, and the highest price within that period may be lower than N16 (if the market does not push the price above the N16 that was earlier achieved in Sep 2023 and before the AGM date).

I am beginning to suspect the endless adjournments by the court is meant to achieve this sinister motive, so that the highest exit price would be lower than N16! The only option is to see that the price keeps rising above N16 and increasing on daily basis

Unfortunately, this information will only drive down the price. No one will want to risk his money in the bid to simply drive up price so that the exit price can be high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2023
mikeapollo:

Has the case been adjourned?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2023
mikeapollo:

That is why in my write up I said realistically for me its N15. However, I am not even seeing the kind of noise I expect from shareholders associations, like news articles on local and international press. Drag Wale by the balls and how he ripped off Nigerian shareholders after the acquistion of Conocophillps and now things are about getting better, you want to delist the company.

Drag Wale round the international Business media and see if his unlce will not call him to order. Waiting for the courts is defeat!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
gbam

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
[it is not Wale that instigated the delisting saga.
It was some aggrieved min

ority shareholders with substantial stake

He
quote author=stcool post=127207242]

That is why in my write up I said realistically for me its N15. However, I am not even seeing the kind of noise I expect from shareholders associations, like news articles on local and international press. Drag Wale by the balls and how he ripped off Nigerian shareholders after the acquistion of Conocophillps and now things are about getting better, you want to delist the company.

Drag Wale round the international Business media and see if his unlce will not call him to order. Waiting for the courts is defeat!!![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7382) (7383) (7384) (7385) (7386) (7387) (7388) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.