Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968008 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7555) (7556) (7557) (7558) (7559) (7560) (7561) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 6:34pm On Jan 31
Is it time to get back in undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

That is why valuation is very important, The price paid for an investment is important. Imagine those who bought Fore Oil at N100 only to sell their Ardova at N25

identify quality stocks that can give a minimum return of capital employed of over 30%. Who are growing their earnings at double digits but selling at a discount.

N2.5 million bought 1 million units of Nahco shares in 2020. The company gave a bonus of 1 for 5, meaning the 1 million units increased to 1.2 million units

The Investment of N2.5 million is now worth about N37 million excluding dividends earned. The investment gained in price and value

But if he had bought dollar with the N2.5 million in 2020 it would be worth about N6 million

Good response sir.
One more question, Those who are buying Nahco at the current price, maybe this is when they got to know about stock investment, do you expect them to have value in 2025 as this market is full of uncertainties?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31
Adinije:
Pls, what is a good entry for Dangsugar and UBA?

Average cost price is more like it.

Dangote Sugar used to be around N6.00, but when I bought more at N17 the average cost price increased to N11.

I can't remember my average cost price for UBA, because I have moved the Investment within 3 stockbroking houses so not easy to track the average cost price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 6:38pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

Average cost price is more like it.

Dangote Sugar used to be around N6.00, but when I bought more at N17 the average cost price increased to N11.

I can't remember the my cost price for UBA, because I have moved the Investment within 3 stockbroking houses so not easy to track the average cost price
What I'm actually asking is what you consider a bargain price for someone who want to buy presently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31
Locotrader:

Good response sir.
One more question, Those who are buying Nahco at the current price, maybe this is when they got to know about stock investment, do you expect them to have value in 2025 as this market is full of uncertainties?

With the growth tragectory of Nahco it is a N42.00 stock in 12 months all things being equal.I remember telling people it was a N30 stock few months ago when it was selling at around N17

If such people can get it at N25 and below it a great investment.

Purchase price is very important

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31
Adinije:
What I'm actually asking is what you consider a bargain price for someone who want to buy presently.

Your bargain price will be determined by your holding period, you knowledge of stock valuation, give necessary margin of safety and monitor market sentiment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

With the growth tragectory of Nahco it is a N42.00 stock in 12 months all things being equal.I remember telling people it was a N30 stock few months ago when it was selling at around N17

If such people can get it at N25 and below it a great investment.

Purchase price is very important

Please what is NAHCO FCF?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31
ositadima1:

Please what is NAHCO FCF?

About N800 million, it expected from businesses that are growing rapidly.

Nahco has a Return On capital employed of over 40% and I look at a minimum of 30%

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 7:06pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

Your bargain price will be determined by your holding period, you knowledge of stock valuation, give necessary margin of safety and monitor market sentiment
I am looking at a holding period of 12month. I don't have much knowledge about stock valuation. If u can recommend courses and books I can take towards improving on that, I will appreciate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31
Adinije:
I am looking at a holding period of 12month. I don't have much knowledge about stock valuation. If u can recommend courses and books I can take towards improving on that, I will appreciate

Subscribe to the services offered by Onegentleguy or monitor the body language of our ogas on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31
One thing with Nahco line of business is that they can always adjust the cost of their services based on the exchange rate to dollar

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 7:18pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

Subscribe to the services offered by Onegentleguy or monitor the body language of our ogas on this thread
Lol, he's not selling a course na. Just stocks picks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31
Adinije:
Lol, he's not selling a course na. Just stocks picks

There are lots of books to read online
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:30pm On Jan 31
Adinije:

Are you a babe or a woman?
If you are a babe, I am the course you are looking for cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31
Newbies wey wan do like experienced traders and investors will learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31
Agbalowomeri:

See your life
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 7:40pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:
Newbies wey wan do like experienced traders and investors will learn the hard way

They keep the market going.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 7:44pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

It is not funny but again it is funny cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 7:44pm On Jan 31
TLAX:

They keep the market going.

Hmmmm... newbies e ye be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 7:47pm On Jan 31
Agbalowomeri:

Who be dis ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

Uncle Emma, you know how to dodge questions?
I am 1000% sure that you know and understand the question she asked you!
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31
SonofElElyonRet:

It is not funny but again it is funny cool

That is why some of us try as much as possible to tell newbies to learn how to invest with figures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

Oga Emma I saw your valuation on Transcorp in the morning.You are seeing value in Transcorp in 12 months.why are you posting this? Or you are no longer seeing 100% returns at the end of 2024?
Are you now joining the bears gang?

I am still bullish.Unless Govt has a plan of sending stocks back to their bases.

there is peace in this present Govt because of the bull in the market.If they scatter the market at this 1,500 USD to Naira, they will not have rest of mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31
Locotrader:

Oga Emma I saw your valuation on Transcorp in the morning.You are seeing value in Transcorp in 12 months.why are you posting this?
Are you now joining the bears gang?

I am still bullish.Unless Govt has a plan of sending stocks back to their bases.

there is peace in this present Govt because of the bull in the market.If they scatter the market at this 1,500 USD to Naira, they will not have rest of mind.

Buying at N19 without figures to justify it, get as e get

Transcorp is a growth stock.
But growth at what price.

It is good to accumulate at less than N11

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31
Mfunkynation:

Uncle Emma, you know how to dodge questions?
I am 1000% sure that you know and understand the question she asked you!
grin grin

How?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31
BullBearMkt:

Transcorp stock remains a BUY as long-term is bullish. With the market breadth bearish, the stock price may dip further down. Next is to:
-focus on weekly value zone (IF market breadth remains bearish) and buy more to add to my portfolio
-However, whenever market breadth changes to bullish and stock price below the daily value zone, I add more again.

Thank you.
grin grin grin grin grin
Technically there should be a reaction between 12 and 10, if price closes below 10, it's going to be a free fall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:58pm On Jan 31
SonofElElyonRet:

Who be dis ?

Son of man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31
ttmax09:
Technically there should be a reaction between 12 and 10, if price closes below 10, it's going to be a free fall.

Na the free fall I want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

Buying at N19 without figures to justify it, get as e get

Transcorp is a growth stock.
But growth at what price.

It is good to accumulate at less than N11

Result is the koko for every investor.
I am even happy seeing such figure from Transcorp this morning.Buying at 19 is not regrettable with the latest result.seeing this opportunity is good to accumulate at the current prices or below.The man who bought at 19 will smile in 12 months.I assure him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31
emmanuelewumi:

Na the free fall I want

Na bears be that oooo
If that happens, see zenith and Gtb at 20 oooo.

God forbid.......Tomorrow I expect reversals across board

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31
Locotrader:

Na bears be that oooo
If that happens, see zenith and Gtb at 20 oooo.

God forbid.......Tomorrow I expect reversals across board

What comes down will still go up na, enjoy whatever the market offers, make sure you have a diversified portfolio and there won't be cause for alarm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7555) (7556) (7557) (7558) (7559) (7560) (7561) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmasoft(m), BullBearMkt(m), ayufun, Mpeace(m), KarlTom, ONPASSIVEAJ(m), Boshins, dangle, Babynerd and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.