Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972151 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) (7586) (7587) (7588) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:10am On Feb 07
yMcy56:
BUAFOODS @295.90 intra-day.....
Officially @295.90! Up with +10.90!

OANDO: Those guys are at work.......
Btw 12.85 to 14.45, the bids there are so thin, now they had to put fake offers at day's high which is 14.50......Una weldone ooo bargain hunters.... grin lipsrsealed
Maybe na Wale's guys too we don't know, dem get some hidden plans ...why not clear the bids on ground? lipsrsealed

* Even if Oando will fall in pricr, it's going to be due general market situation and not the court case again. I rest my case*

In the first hour OANDO is amongst the top 6 traded stock by value shocked
Access N109m
GTCO N378m
OANDO N86m
Transcorp N121m
UBA N132m
Zenith N90m
As some are accumulating some are exiting, taking profits etc. grin With stock brokers smiling to the bank cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:11am On Feb 07
Mpeace:
I swear. The guy is gradually becoming a bureau de change
He failed in stock market and changed to the new moniker that potray him like God fearing.They are the type that brings bad image of Christianity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:11am On Feb 07
Locotrader:
When Dangote Refinery and co. Finally list at NSE, nobody will look the side of kobo kobo stocks again except the ones that are capable to pay dividends.The era of kobo stocks are almost over.

Meanwhile this T-bill issue oga Emma has been lamenting since yesterday is another worry to the market when market is yet to stabilize on the foreign exchange issues on ground.

Provided bergaining is allowed, money must be made all the time. grin grin

https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/07/interest-rates-to-rise-as-cbn-sell-record-n1-trillion-in-wednesdays-treasury-bill-auction/

18% upfront interest from Treasury bill is equivalent to a true yield of 22%. Very few stocks can give a guarantee total return of 22%

This is not the time to hold on to overpriced stocks or stocks without fundamentals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:13am On Feb 07
BabsO2:

In the first hour OANDO is amongst the top 6 traded stock by value shocked
Access N109m
GTCO N378m
OANDO N86m
Transcorp N121m
UBA N132m
Zenith N90m

Na chicken change when about N1 Trillion wan enter Money Market instruments this week

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:17am On Feb 07
SonofElElyonRet:
FCMB price looks good at N4.82 EPS but their dividend pay is poor. Last year was 25k. Should pay at least N1 if not N1.50 based on current EPS but i doubt it. Is FCMB a good buy at current price? I actually offloaded not long ago but thinking of re entering
Watch price movement first, and buy at bargain price if you intend to re-enter.
FCMB can't pay N1 from the look of things, not so generous with dividend payment except they changed this time. What you'll likely get is price appreciation if entry is timed right.

Also watch Transcorp and pick some at bargain price. It's getting some volumes and unusual attention. lipsrsealed
*DD applies*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:19am On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

18% upfront interest from Treasury bill is equivalent to a true yield of 22%. Very few stocks can give a guarantee total return of 22%

This is not the time to hold on to overpriced stocks or stocks without fundamentals
Pls do you have confirmation if it opened today.The massage I have from Meristem is that it is scheduled to commence today.Make I begin go ibtc bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:26am On Feb 07
Streetinvestor2:
Pls do you have confirmation if it opened today.The massage I have from Meristem is that it is scheduled to commence today.Make I begin go ibtc bank

It is today. I think it is too late to send to request for today's offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:26am On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

Na chicken change when about N1 Trillion wan enter Money Market instruments this week

That money will return to the market to buy stocks at higher prices when the economy stabilizes and interest rates obey gravity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 11:30am On Feb 07
KarlTom:
Ding! wink grin
LolšŸ˜
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:32am On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

It is today. I think it is too late to send to request for today's offer.

I don't get it.it is already late to participate in it.I thought thr is always 2 or 3 days room.i did long ago then for my boy at 17%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:34am On Feb 07
BabsO2:

That money will return to the market to buy stocks at higher prices when the economy stabilizes and interest rates obey gravity.

They will borrow against their assets and investments to buy equities when the prices are depressed.

They play all the games in the financial market

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:39am On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

They will borrow against their assets and investments to buy equities when the prices are depressed.

They play all the games in the financial market

If the opportunity comes it's only a very small fraction that will be savvy to do that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:40am On Feb 07
Streetinvestor2:
The money market fund I am asking is the one that runs on daily like savings account which he can make withdrawal anytime or add to it.I see it on my gtbank app.i want to know if access bank has something like it
ARM Securities is also good.
MMF interest is daily but he can't withdraw the interest until after the month ends........and when you first register, you can't withdraw for the first 3mths, else you'll incur some charges.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 11:44am On Feb 07
yMcy56:

Watch price movement first, and buy at bargain price if you intend to re-enter.
FCMB can't pay N1 from the look of things, not so generous with dividend payment except they changed this time.

Also watch Transcorp and pick some at bargain price. It's getting some volumes and unusual attention. lipsrsealed
*DD applies*

Thanks.. I'm too demoralized on transcorp having sold 2.5m units at N1 ! I haven't healed from the emotional trauma grin
No transcorp for me.... maybe for ever. The heart break no be small thing

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:46am On Feb 07
Streetinvestor2:
The money market fund I am asking is the one that runs on daily like savings account which he can make withdrawal anytime or add to it.I see it on my gtbank app.i want to know if access bank has something like it

He is equally going to do 364 TB.He is in lag.i told him to go to any fbn tomorrow for it.

Then Try ARM MMF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:46am On Feb 07
BabsO2:

If the opportunity comes it's only a very small fraction that will be savvy to do that.

The bulk of the N1 Trillion is from Institutional investors, retail investors might contribute less than 20%.

Look at it this way. You invested N10 million, got an upfront interest of N1.8 million.

The N1.8 million was reinvested in a Money Market Fund to earn daily interest.

When opportunity comes the investor can liquidate his Money Market Fund Investment to buy a stock that is on sale

The investor can also take an Asset Backed loan of N7 million to N8 million against his N10 million Treasury bill Investment in order to harness emerging Investment opportunities in the market

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:56am On Feb 07
SonofElElyonRet:
Thanks.. I'm too demoralized on transcorp having sold 2.5m units at N1 ! I haven't healed from the emotional trauma grin
You mean with all the price appreciation at different times and the uncountable posts on it here, you didn't re-enter since you sold at N1? shocked
Did you sell at profit or loss?

I* You seems to be very impatient in this market and it doesn't work like that.....you know much better at least.
Not blaming you o, just saying you should look beyond your mistakes, dust yourself and plan to be much better. Everyone has one story or the other to tell at one point or another.
I hope you're making it big in other stocks you eventually chose to invest in anyway.
I'm not in the right place to give advice to oldbies like you sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:57am On Feb 07
FOOD 4 THOUGHT cool

Put a frog into a vessel fill with water and start heating the water.

As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly.

The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore.

At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature.

Very soon the frog dies.
What killed the frog?
Think about it!
I know many of us will say the boiling water.

But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

We all need to adjust with people & situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust & when we need to move on.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions.

If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so.

Let us decide when to jump!
Let's jump while we still have the strength.

*ThE OcToPuS*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:03pm On Feb 07
PeTERichY don come with the story of the frog. Naso o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:04pm On Feb 07
shocked shocked

SonofElElyonRet:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:04pm On Feb 07
This your post reminds me of the fellow that likes to "jump out of the plane" ... grin

PETERiCHY:
FOOD 4 THOUGHT cool

Put a frog into a vessel fill with water and start heating the water.

As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly.

The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water. Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore.

At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature.

Very soon the frog dies.
What killed the frog?
Think about it!
I know many of us will say the boiling water.

But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

We all need to adjust with people & situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust & when we need to move on.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions.

If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so.

Let us decide when to jump!
Let's jump while we still have the strength.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 12:13pm On Feb 07
Labour protests NAFDACā€™s ban on sachet alcohol, says 500,000 jobs at risk (Video)
https://www.intelregion.com/news/labour-protests-nafdacs-ban-on-sachet-alcohol-says-500000-jobs-at-risk/

*šŸ”„ SHARE*

*šŸ“° SOURCE: Intel Region* ā€” Join this group to receive more news updates ā†™ļø
https:///JXS6w2hnii47lRQzh93dlH

Cc Loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:30pm On Feb 07
Streetinvestor2:
The ones you have will rot in your hand.And a Friend bought it black market yesterday #1450.

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m standing on the mandate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:32pm On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you very much for the update, speculating in dollar is not the only game in town. Choose the one that suits your situation and temperament

What about those doing it and buying what you bought in stock market sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07
Agbalowomeri:
PeTERichY don come with the story of the frog. Naso o

Make you also bring the pigeon trap meme
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:36pm On Feb 07
Streetinvestor2:
He failed in stock market and changed to the new moniker that potray him like God fearing.They are the type that brings bad image of Christianity

Someone that failed in stock market wouldnā€™t be controlling 3 businesses and partnering others as well.

I donā€™t know how my opinion make you bitter? Anyway, I will be here to remind you that $1 is on his way to N3,000. The difference is you donā€™t know what I know. Peace
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07
Godisfaithful:

Someone that failed in stock market wouldnā€™t be controlling 3 businesses and partnering others as well.

I donā€™t know how my opinion make you bitter? Anyway, I will be here to remind you that $1 is on his way to N3,000. The difference is you donā€™t know what I know. Peace

Fear God for once.
You are Jonah in the boat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:40pm On Feb 07
Locotrader:

Fear God for once.
You are Jonah in the boat.

Sir Loco,

It is not about me. It is the reality on ground šŸ’Æ
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 12:41pm On Feb 07
Pls guys...I want to move my accts from my broking house to another...pls which do you recommend and the process....thanks in advance...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:45pm On Feb 07
Godisfaithful:

Make una leave Myjoy08 alone
He is still recuperating from Oando woundjury

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07
Godisfaithful:

Sir Loco,

It is not about me. It is the reality on ground šŸ’Æ

Anyway you are on the street sha.
Make una help bring solution kwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 12:48pm On Feb 07
yMcy56:

You mean with all the price appreciation at different times and the uncountable posts on it here, you didn't re-enter since you sold at N1? shocked
Did you sell at profit or loss?

I* You seems to be very impatient in this market and it doesn't work like that.....you know much better at least.
Not blaming you o, just saying you should look beyond your mistakes, dust yourself and plan to be much better. Everyone has one story or the other to tell at one point or another.
I hope you're making it big in other stocks you eventually chose to invest in anyway.
I'm not in the right place to give advice to oldbies like you sha.

I still dey learn work from you o. Other stocks have done me well... thank God... I didn't lose selling transcorp at N1 but imagine still holding 2.5m units now.... anyway other opportunities will come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7582) (7583) (7584) (7585) (7586) (7587) (7588) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Osamabinla and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.