Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,401 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11044016 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7646) (7647) (7648) (7649) (7650) (7651) (7652) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:04pm On Mar 07
Mankind2024:

You would have lost at least 2.6% if you had succeeded in buying TPP @ market price today, then gain10% 2mao.
If u really want TPP in your portfolio, you need to challenge your broker.
This was the step a good friend took today and was able to get 7000 units.
Tell your broker the deadly truth, the need to get your desired units through a cross deals, the no of years you have being patronising them, the success of your colleagues at other brokers, the possibility of transferring your portfolio etc
Be rest assured, u will get it.
Just because person wan buy Tpp.what will tpp give you presently beside 100% or 200%.So thr are no other stocks that can give that because I know its dividend in future will be nothing reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07
BigBashiru:

DANGOTEFOODS is not listed yet. What is the list date?
No one knows. The truth is that the listing might come like a thief in the night, the way transcorp took all of us by surprise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07
Streetinvestor2:
Just because person wan buy Tpp.what will tpp give you presently beside 100% or 200%.So thr are no other stocks that can give that because I know its dividend in future will be nothing reasonable
You live in my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:10pm On Mar 07
Deadlytruth:

Well, I now have this feeling that by tomorrow any successful bid for TPP will be at about N386, so even if it rallies to N1,000 to catch up with GEREGU, that will just be roughly 158% profit which IEI is likely to surpass within the same time frame. How do you see that?
What is your target price for iE.it is one of the school fees paid those years. I see in my portfolio that reconstruction reduced it like 5 times of what it was.i pray it continues like juli
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:12pm On Mar 07
Deadlytruth:

You live in my mind.
I only bided for three days. And I am not ready to buy above #350.So today I used the fund to buy sugar at #46.10

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07
Streetinvestor2:
What is your target price for iE.it is one of the school fees paid those years. I see in my portfolio that reconstruction reduced it like 5 times of what it was.i pray it continues like juli
While I can't put any target price to it, I am convinced that based on its OS of about just 1.2bn, FF of 170m and current EPS of almost 1.00, it will go really far. I agree that IEI took school fees from people back then but if you looked at it very well you can't miss the fact that it was one of the most promising insurance companies before the crash came in 2008. I remember buying at N5 only to painfully sell some at N1 when the meltdown came. However with the improving figures around it now, I have dived back into it at least to collect my school fees back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07
Streetinvestor2:
I only bided for three days. And I am not ready to buy above #350.So today I used the fund to buy sugar at #46.10

You have already hammered almost 10% today. Stock business is all about being realistic with oneself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:26pm On Mar 07
Deadlytruth:

While I can't put any target price to it, I am convinced that based on its OS of about just 1.2bn, FF of 170m and current EPS of almost 1.00, it will go really far. I agree that IEI took school fees from people back then but if you looked at it very well you can't miss the fact that it was one of the most promising insurance companies before the crash came in 2008. I remember buying at N5 only to painfully sell some at N1 when the meltdown came. However with the improving figures around it now, I have dived back into it at least to collect my school fees back.
I equally bought ar #5 then.Did you say eps of about #1 .00.How about the guys that wanted to buy out shareholders. Has it been cancelled. I can't not remember the offer but it was a big loss to me when I read it plus reconstruction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 8:27pm On Mar 07
Deadlytruth:

Well, I now have this feeling that by tomorrow any successful bid for TPP will be at about N386, so even if it rallies to N1,000 to catch up with GEREGU, that will just be roughly 158% profit which IEI is likely to surpass within the same time frame. How do you see that?
I'm not a fan of IEI, never had it in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07
Streetinvestor2:
I equally bought ar #5 then.Did you say eps of about #1 .00.How about the guys that wanted to buy out shareholders. Has it been cancelled. I can't not remember the offer but it was a big loss to me when I read it plus reconstruction
I escaped the reconstruction by whiskers as I had just sold of the remaining units in my portfolio before the reconstruction happened. The buy out was first talked about in 2022 and this is two years going. It is therefore either that it is no longer on the table or that the buy out price has to be reviewed given the improvement in fundamentals. Yes EPS is in N1 neighborhood and results for the last three quarters are consistently good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07
Mankind2024:

I'm not a fan of IEI, never had it in my portfolio.
For me, I approach the Nigerian stock market with the mindset of a Nigerian politician hence I am neither a fan nor hater of any stock. Any stock I see promising a short term profit, I dive in and as soon as the rally begins to end I jump ship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 8:54pm On Mar 07
Mfunkynation:

Morgan is cheaper than meristem..
I will advise you to go for Morgan capital!
I use both Morgan capital n meristems, but I use Morgan more in trading
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 6:42am On Mar 08
Padi Mi has said it all. You are here to learn and not burn your hands quickly.
Even if it is just 1 to 5 shares that you wait patiently to buy is better than the ones you rush to buy all because say you dey as someone to recommend what you should buy.
You can't succeed in this market until to embrace the loss that comes with it. Enjoy losing as much as you enjoy losing.
Ire oo!!
222Martins:
To all the newbies always asking what stock or company should i buy? I will say this once and for all.

NOBODY can tell you what is best for you to buy/sell because they don't know where you are coming from, your risk appetite and where you are headed. I might recommend a stock to you and all i need is for that stock to move 20% so i can make N100M profit, while you will be praying for that same stock to move 100% so you can make N1Million profit.

This is why i am more inclined to discuss companies prospects and performance; rather than buy/sell recommendations.

The stock market, real estate, bonds, T-Bills, SPVs, etc are all investment vehicles..........and the sole job of a vehicle is to get you from point A to B. Now before putting a kobo in any investment vehicle, ask yourself: Where am i now? (Point A) and where am i heading to? (Point B and C). The answer to this question will form the foundation of your investment plan and goal; and will go a long way to determine the type of investment vehicle to take.

Sometimes, it may take boarding and disembarking 2 or 3 investment vehicles to get from point A to C. The timeframe of this journey, the best vehicle to take and the challenges you will face enroute your destination is what nobody can perfectly predict for you.

You will be surprised that you may quit the journey along the way or change your direction as you get older and more experienced. When i was younger and ambitious, my goal was to grow my personal paper portfolio to N1Billion.........As i grew older and experienced, i realised that the only reason i wanted a N1Billion portfolio was just for bragging rights... That excitement is all gone today.

Today, all i want is to keep my money and paper assets moving ahead of inflation.....While making sure that my hard assets are hedged against any political/economic shock; and my children are groomed to carry on the mission once my time on earth is done.

So please, do yourself a favour and start asking the right questions............ Instead of asking for what/when to buy/sell, ask for opinions on company prospects, corporate announcements and company performance based on their Financial statement and future Outlook.

Wanting to make money in the stock market is not enough fire to see you through the perils of the market. You will need a stronger goal and a solid plan to stay and grow in the game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 6:51am On Mar 08
E fit be same a large portion of their profit was diverted towards expansion. Las las those Indian brothers go overfeed themselves.
Make market price them accordingly as they are not doing anything spectacular than the FIDSONs and MAYBAKERs of this market.
Mpeace:
Mecure wey we dey queue for that time.
So na only 15kobo dem fit pay.
Thus life...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:31am On Mar 08
Today's Top Volume stocks

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 9:22am On Mar 08
megawealth01:
Today's Top Volume stocks
don't always understand this your today's Top Volume! it should be yesterday Top Volume.. wait ooo which country are you hiding 😂
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:23am On Mar 08
Mfunkynation:

don't always understand this your today's Top Volume!
it should be yesterday Top Volume..
wait ooo which country are you hiding 😂

Na North American people
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:41am On Mar 08
Agbalowomeri:

Na North American people

That explains how he is always able to buy anything; there is no stock that he doesn't have in his portfolio, real dollar men of NSEMPA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 9:49am On Mar 08
ositadima1:

That explains how he is always able to buy anything; there is no stock that he doesn't have in his portfolio, real dollar men of NSEMPA.

I love his patriotism. Out of Naija, still in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On Mar 08
Ding! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:01am On Mar 08
More like where a man's treasure is, there his heart will be... grin

unite4real:

I love his patriotism. Out of Naija, still in Naija.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 10:24am On Mar 08
Imagine extremely lucky someone who jumped from Transcorp full bid 2 days ago to join DS at the bottom and commenced another journey of full bid..

My village people didn't allow me to be that lucky

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:27am On Mar 08
quote author=iHaveMadeiT2 post=128836339]Imagine extremely lucky someone who jumped from Transcorp full bid 2 days ago to join DS at the bottom and commenced another journey of full bid..

My village people didn't allow me to be that lucky [/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TsarZed: 10:31am On Mar 08
Is IEI listing?

Deadlytruth:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:32am On Mar 08
TRANSCORP
Slowly and gradually moving up again.....
Now @17.20

SUGAR on full bid @55.65
SALT on full bid @52.40
TRANSPOWER full bid @386.40
MTNN @221.40
OANDO: On the move........now above 12.....@12.35

*For info purpose*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:35am On Mar 08
TsarZed:
Is IEI listing?

IEI is not doing any new listing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:36am On Mar 08
On 2 occasions TRANSCORP GROUP has met a FIRM BRICK WALL at circa #20 but this time around we have join the TRAIN 🚂 to help BREAK that STUBBORN #20 BARRIER. cool

If you miss the ball (TRANSPOWER)
Don't miss the leg (TRANSGROUP)

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:40am On Mar 08
PETERiCHY:
On 2 occasions TRANSCORP GROUP has met a FIRM BRICK WALL at circa #20 but this time around we have join the TRAIN 🚂 to help BREAK that STUBBORN #20 BARRIER. cool

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:54am On Mar 08
If you miss the ball (OANDO)

Don't miss the leg (CADBURY)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:55am On Mar 08
No doubt there is accumulation going on in transcorp. Is it the effect of the transpower or is there something else?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:59am On Mar 08
Mpeace:
No doubt there is accumulation going on in transcorp. Is it the effect of the transpower or is there something else?
nobody can tell...certainly serious accumulation is going on

(1) (2) (3) ... (7646) (7647) (7648) (7649) (7650) (7651) (7652) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.