Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10852090 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7651) (7652) (7653) (7654) (7655) (7656) (7657) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:49pm On Mar 11
yMcy56:

No be small thing ... grin

TRANSCORP closed @17.80!! shocked
I talk am say something dey happen for that stock...
Anyone in TRANSCORP should just exercise patience, the driver seems to be heading Northwards..... grin

NSE is just a case of "the more you look the less you see"...manipulation retail investors call it, but the big boys call it power play!

The stock is a goldmine and people should just keep buying it unless TOE yanks it off Transpower ownership.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 2:53pm On Mar 11
yMcy56:

No be small thing ... grin
N5.9bn transactions.....

TRANSCORP closed @17.80!! shocked
I talk am say something dey happen for that stock...
Anyone in TRANSCORP should just exercise patience, the driver seems to be heading Northwards..... grin
Wow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 3:39pm On Mar 11

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 4:13pm On Mar 11
Boshins:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/11/investors-salivate-as-96-6-million-units-of-gtco-shares-traded-in-single-day/
I wonder why Zenith is lagging behind. I was expecting it to be closing up to gtco at probably around 38/39.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 5:42pm On Mar 11
while d real g's dey hodl for oando date make i drop d update on insurance sector i promised...d beauty, d avg and downright ugly

beauty buy- custodian, nem, cornerstone and ofcourse aiico if u know aico secret like some of u do frm old dayz...dat one secret...all going to pump up soon

avg - mansard, royal xchange, int energ - all wid some management issues, last 2 with more dan d first
mutual ben, veritas, african alli - best to ignore buh 1 of dem could turn around
some of dese names will also b pumped

ugly - prestige assurance- current indian managment dey theif sef...dem don flout govt regulation like anyhow like igi tins and could b arrested anytime...major liquidity issues...stay faaar away.. company ought to b investigated ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11
Adinije:
I wonder why Zenith is lagging behind. I was expecting it to be closing up to gtco at probably around 38/39.

I thought FBNH will catch Zenith again at least for a day. But Zenith gbe bodi and gained N2.2 to close at N36.2 while FBNH lost 40kobo and closed at N32.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 6:05pm On Mar 11
BabsO2:

I thought FBNH will catch Zenith again at least for a day. But Zenith gbe bodi and gained N2.2 to close at N36.2 while FBNH lost 40kobo and closed at N32.
Normally, FBNH should be competing with Access and ETI, but there seems to be a never-ending power-play going on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 6:14pm On Mar 11
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11
Adinije:
Normally, FBNH should be competing with Access and ETI, but there seems to be a never-ending power-play going on.

In terms of dividend payment FBNH may indeed be competing with ETI or even FCMB sef
In terms of book value per share, nah Access and ETI be him true mate.
But with Ote$ as chairman, FBNH can compete with Zenith in share price as Zenith dey slack for share price side.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 7:36pm On Mar 11
Bottom price seekers saw bottom prices in DS/NS but they could not recognise it. Same scenerio is playing out in most other tickers currently. Eventually, they will have no other choice than to buy at much higher cost out of FOMO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:29pm On Mar 11
Mankind2024:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/11/gtco-mulls-n500-billion-in-public-offer/

BREAKING: GTCO mulls N500 billion in public offer

Agbalowomeri your gtbank o ti lo .If what I read is confirmed to be true as foreign investors did the purchase of today. You go need to buy more bags of garri.

And every investment and rating agency is pointing it finger that naira has reach the corner of turning back to seek its real value btw #1000 -#1200

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:51pm On Mar 11
Streetinvestor2:
Agbalowomeri your gtbank o ti lu.If what I read is confirmed to be true as foreign investors did the purchase of today. You go need to buy more bags of garri.

And every investment and rating agency is pointing it finger that naira has reach the corner of turning back to seek its real value btw #1000 -#1200

Don't worry we have entered the season of dumping after result

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:02pm On Mar 11
Agbalowomeri:

Don't worry we have entered the season of dumping after result
will the dumping reach transcorp power.Make I begin gather my money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 11:14pm On Mar 11
Mankind2024:

as they are mulling public offer so,hope they will pay dividend?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:30am On Mar 12
Mankind2024:

They are definitely not eyeing Nigerian investors.......

Tot the banks were immune to this devaluation stuff, If GT feels they can't participate in big ticket transactions in their current state mid tier banks are gooners....... wema, polaris and jaiz is finished

Another round of banking crises is looming in the horizon

Anyway it goes please endeavour to be among those that cash out

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 6:49am On Mar 12
Streetinvestor2:
will the dumping reach transcorp power.Make I begin gather my money
Power that is heading km #500...better enter now oooo before conductor lock door grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:54am On Mar 12
Today's Top Volumes Trades

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:41am On Mar 12
Is the Banking Sector Preparing for a Potential Decline Ahead of Results Release?
Based on the chart, banking sector outlook looks suspious for another downturn. The month of January candlestick reveals significant sellers coming to the market driving the index from 11031.04 to a close at 866.93. Both the bulls and bears were undecided on whether to continue draggiing the index further down or drag it up in February. The 2 months invariably created a big barrier (894.93 - 979.65) for March, as it has to close above 980 before there can be respite for the index to tick up.

Failure for the banking sector index to close above the top of the barrier in the ongoing month, will see a decline in the sector (and many banking stocks) in the coming month(s)

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:44am On Mar 12
BullBearMkt:
Is the Banking Sector Preparing for a Potential Decline Ahead of Results Release?
Based on the chart, banking sector outlook looks suspious for another downturn. The month of January candlestick reveals significant sellers coming to the market driving the index from 11031.04 to a close at 866.93. Both the bulls and bears were undecided on whether to continue draggiing the index further down or drag it up in February. The 2 months invariably created a big barrier (894.93 - 979.65) for March, as it has to close above 980 before there can be respite for the index to tick up.

Failure for the banking sector index to close above the top of the barrier in the ongoing month, will see a decline in the sector (and many banking stocks) in the coming month(s)

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

The dumpers are waiting for the dividend hunters 😂

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:52am On Mar 12
Agbalowomeri:

...some are actually good to buy now & sell when ...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:13am On Mar 12
Princkez:
Power that is heading km #500...better enter now oooo before conductor lock door grin grin
why will it go to #500 anytime soon.i won't buy Transcorp above #350 till after one financial yr results. Based on geregu sentiments na #350 max stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:21am On Mar 12
Agbalowomeri:

we wait to see after results if you got it right for once,lol.i want to see the dump on gtbank,zenith,fbn stanbic and uba.others no follow for banks....na glorified mfbanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:00am On Mar 12
Loco, pls check u mail...thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On Mar 12
Ding! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:05am On Mar 12
Streetinvestor2:
why will it go to #500 anytime soon.i won't buy Transcorp above #350 till after one financial yr results. Based on geregu sentiments na #350 max stock
remember what many said about GEREGU...see GEREGU today,me I dey follow the money ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:20am On Mar 12
Wagwan TRANSCORP

138m+ so far shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:22am On Mar 12
KarlTom:
Wagwan TRANSCORP

shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:30am On Mar 12
These directors are collecting in billions.
We can only know if these directors are adding to liquidity and not just taking quick profits, if their outstanding holding are stated. NGX should state their outstanding holdings to make things clear.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:42am On Mar 12
KarlTom:
Wagwan TRANSCORP

Lost 80 kobo in the first 30 minutes with N2b already traded.

So many Transcorp dumpers lined up to dump, 75% of which are eyeing +N18.9 exit price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:45am On Mar 12
KarlTom:
Wagwan TRANSCORP

For the third week now, volume has been massive. Something might just be about to happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:46am On Mar 12
BabsO2:

Lost 80 kobo in the first 30 minutes with N2b already traded.

So many Transcorp dumpers lined up to dump 75% of which are eyeing +N18.9 exit price.
The buyers from the dumpers appear equally willing and ready for business

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7651) (7652) (7653) (7654) (7655) (7656) (7657) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins, unite4real and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.