Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10870386 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7713) (7714) (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) ... (7748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:46am On Apr 19
leparj:
Wish I sold off my DangSugar wen it went to above N70 and use the fund to buy more Zenith Bank or UBA.
My gut feeling was telling me to do so to increase my dividend income.
With benefit of hindsight, shd ve cashed out and reinvested the money elsewhere.
But the talks here of Dang Food getting to N200 plus held me back.
Not blaming anyone sha.
To worsen things, No dividend from DangSugar.

Access Bank dividend just entered. Will take a few cold beer to console myself.

Pa Emma why left your passengers stranded now they need your analysis like never before
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:47am On Apr 19
DS this DS that. Its still a good stock. Bad earnings for last year(no dividend), but it will be stronger this year. Commodities has been on the rise- notably sugar and cocoa.

I am equally trying to get my small quantity out of the door. If I can't fly through to save capital gains, I'd just sit-in and wait for the bottom to average down.

Peace unto this house.

PS: Ginalex I hope you're OK?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:49am On Apr 19
CADBURY and OANDO are good to go.
Thank me later

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:50am On Apr 19
Zagee:
DS this DS that. Its still a good stock. Bad earnings for last year(no dividend), but it will be stronger this year. Commodities has been on the rise- notably sugar and cocoa.

I am equally trying to get my small quantity out of the door. If I can't fly through to save capital gains, I'd just sit-in and wait for the bottom to average down.

Peace unto this house.

PS: Ginalex I hope you're OK?
I'm trying to be o grin grin Alhaji do me strong thing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:58am On Apr 19
PETERiCHY:

Pa Emma why left your passengers stranded now they need your analysis like never before

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:59am On Apr 19
The kind of traffic this Dangote issue has generated and is generating here come dey make person careful to post... smiley

Na to go hustle and find money on standby sure pass now...... the drama don start be that..
DANGSUGAR is yet to upload her own version as at now.......

Make una no quote me to insult, me self dey in the bus........we are waiting for more updates and actions in coming days or weeks...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:05pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:
The kind of traffic this Dangote issue has generated here come dey make person careful to post... smiley

Na to go hustle and find money on standby sure pass now...... the drama don start be that..

Make una no quote me to insult, me self dey in the bus........we are waiting for more updates and actions in coming days or weeks...

Woman leader, I hail oo!!

Ginalex:
I'm trying to be o grin grin Alhaji do me strong thing
Well, long-term investor by condition wink . Take am easy oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:06pm On Apr 19
DeRuggedProf:
grin grin grin
Prof, Hero or whatever you dey drink no go solve this matter o, na to dey find how to call Alhaji to come to shareholders rescue and to dey hustle for more fund...

Meanwhile, I think internal issue is at play here....
Those NASCON guys seems not to be pleased with the merger arrangements.....this could be their strategy to address their concerns and, find means to benefit the more from the whole arrangement......

DANGRICE seems to be the bone of contention here...
.and, the main drama be say, na Alhaji own DANGRICE......maybe 90% or so.........he has awarded more goodies to himself
If we look at it, no be his sweat again? How dey wan dey drag the thing with him?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19
Locotrader:

Take 10 bottles so you can sleep well.
Strong thing do una

Hahahaha.
10 bottles too much.
I go dey ok.
Enough consolations lined up.
Awaiting Ucap, Uba, Zenith, and Gtco dividend.
Also Fbnh dividend hopefully.

Let's be buying dividend paying stocks.

Dis network dey craze.
It wasn't going wen I tried severally to comment.
Now seeing my previous comment multiply uploaded.
Na network o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:07pm On Apr 19
Locotrader:

For this one,no follow him or you enter lagoon.
Dangote sugar is loosing strength from quarter to quarter.
Let them better release the Q1 result this evening let's take a look at it and project a fair price.
I will leave nos now till q1 results. The major loss for sugar last Yr was forex loss.Do you know how massive the Dangote sugar backwards integration is all about. I was impressed by what I saw in Numan and the arrangement with the locals too.Do you know the goodwill attached to that brand name dangota. Remember I started investing in it when it was listed at #18

I have better first hand infor on champion than you.i dey even try arrange distributorship for a fnd for obowo as we speak. But I no wan talk,lol.late last Yr I connected some for pig food for his farm .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:

Prof, Hero or whatever you dey drink no go solve this matter o, na to dey find how to call Alhaji to come to shareholders rescue and to dey hustle for more fund...

Those NASCON guys seems not to be pleased with the merger arrangements.....this could be their strategy to address their concerns and, find means to benefit the more from the whole arrangement......

.and, the main drama be say, na Alhaji own DANGRICE......maybe 90% or so.........he has awarded more goodies to himself
If we look at it, no be his sweat again? How dey wan dey drag the thing with him?
Since the merger is suspended, Nascon should just pay us some money as dividend.
They made an eps of N5.18 without paying any final dividend for the year end 2023.
Make they give us small money make we use dribk away our...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19
Streetinvestor2:
I will leave nos now till q1 results. The major loss for sugar last Yr was forex loss.Do you know how massive the Dangote sugar backwards integration is all about. I was impressed by what I saw in Numan and the arrangement with the locals too.Do you know the goodwill attached to that brand name dangota. Remember I started investing in it when it was listed at #18

I have better first hand infor on champion than you.i dey even try arrange distributorship for a fnd for obowo as we speak. But I no wan talk,lol.late last Yr I connected some for pig food for his farm .

For street,nobody here go drag am with you.You dey see road well well.
For you to arrange distributorship for a friend means champions is not doing badly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:31pm On Apr 19
Mpeace:
Since the merger is suspended, Nascon should just pay us some money as dividend.
They made an eps of N5.18 without paying any final dividend for the year end 2023.
Make they give us small money make we use dribk away our...
Abi nah...
At least they didn't pay final Dividend.
The whole thing was suspicious when NASCON paid N1 interim Dividend......
Same NASCON that just upgraded payment of dividend from 40k or so to N1, shey na dem go pay interim? Even planed 2:100 bonus...
There may be more to this issue......and they have their guys in SEC too......no be Naija again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:47pm On Apr 19
Locotrader:

For street,nobody here go drag am with you.You dey see road well well.
For you to arrange distributorship for a friend means champions is not doing badly.
They are not doing bad but need serious cash injection to deliver better in many areas based on what is on ground. The company is struggling to meet demand since they introduced new products...New champions and 2 malt brand
Then the new owners I pray they will be able to defeat the biggest challenge that I believe made nb to pull out.I won't say it here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 1:01pm On Apr 19
Worst part is zero attempt to defend DS/NS prices. Compare with what TOE has did with Transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 1:03pm On Apr 19
Where are those millions offer units of sugar, abi meritrade is having issues?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19
Streetinvestor2:
They are not doing bad but need serious cash injection to deliver better in many areas based on what is on ground. The company is struggling to meet demand since they introduced new products...New champions and 2 malt brand
Then the new owners I pray they will be able to defeat the biggest challenge that I believe made nb to pull out.I won't say it here

Raysun didn't pull out voluntarily.
They wanted to buy out minority shareholders and take the company private which Akwa ibom corporation refuted.The case is still in the court.The only option left is to sell the 86% shareholdings to Enjoycorp.

You will get more clues in the next corporate announcement

For the products,they are highly in demand and Enjoycorp is poised to inject fund into the company without the help of shareholders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:10pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:
The kind of traffic this Dangote issue has generated and is generating here come dey make person careful to post... smiley

Good day Sis. Pls check your mail. It's urgent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by defebe: 1:15pm On Apr 19
ojesymsym:
That bros na the MVP of this week, anything wen he talk for now, na just to say 'yesa' weda u agree with am or not

Asin Alhaji set men up for him ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:17pm On Apr 19
megawealth01:

Good day Sis. Pls check your mail. It's urgent
I didn't see it o
Let me send from my end to you
*Sent*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:23pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:

I didn't see it o
Let me send from my end to you
*Sent*

Check again... I used one of our usual mails as response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19
megawealth01:
Check again... I used one of our usual mails as response
Replied
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:29pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:

Replied

Thanks so much... I'm grateful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Prince081: 1:32pm On Apr 19
Bend down select if you still have cash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19
Prince081:
Hmmmm,oh well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:38pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:

If I see Aliko now, na to ask him directly to buy us out at the highest price the stock achieved this year and carry his wahala dey go... grin
His Sugar is now giving me more than Diabetes. It's giving me multiple organs failure as well... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:41pm On Apr 19
Prince081:

Which waist we go use? Dangote don fracture our backbones... grin
I even vex throw the Sugar for my house away. I am going Sugarless till end of this month... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:43pm On Apr 19
DeRuggedProf:

If I see Aliko now, na to ask him directly to buy us out at the highest price the stock achieved this year and carry his wahala dey go... grin
His Sugar is now giving me more than Diabetes. It's giving me multiple organs failure as well... grin

You must be a medic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 1:53pm On Apr 19
FBNH very close to full offer. What's going on? Are their results out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 1:53pm On Apr 19
My first adventure into anything Dangote is causing me serious headaches
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19
iHaveMadeiT2:
My first adventure into anything Dangote is causing me serious headaches
Abeg go check ur bp

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7713) (7714) (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) ... (7748) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: readerschairman, freeman67, Mfunkynation(m), allabouttolu, Princkez, Payunsin, unite4real, Adinije(f), Whytehandy, rebekah2011(m), megawealth01, floydmayweather, Streetinvestor2, USAfall2024, Pifebhor(f), robobo, sterlingD(m), debeey87(m), 222Martins(m), Mills55 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.