Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894168 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:58pm On Apr 23
chimex38:

Fidelity is being owed by 3 discos and take over operations . Kaduna, Kano and one other Disco.
Debt recovery within 2 years could help I think.
If I was fidelity, I'll just target band A customers within those states and make a the returns I can get as that band seems to cover the cost on a band B, C and including the last A price. That's if they're patient enough not to start selling off assests grin

PS: More revenue for TRANSPOWER in the horizon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:28am On Apr 24
PETERiCHY:
PARALYSIS ANALYSIS made ALOT miss out on TRANSCORP SUPER RALLY when it was TRADING at circa #1 now the rest is HISTORY.

Like TRANSCORP like OANDO,

For the RECORDS both COYS started their TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY back in 2014.

Both COYS are BIRDS of same FEATHER ðŸŠķ

Yes both COYS have MISCHIEVOUS MANAGEMENTS but they will definitely go places

If you miss the BALL don't miss the LEG.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

I rest my CASE!

*ThE OcToPuS* 🐙

Na uppercut both coys don dey give you since 2014
This time na knockout you go collect

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 7:30am On Apr 24
Zagee:

If I was fidelity, I'll just target band A customers within those states and make a the returns I can get as that band seems to cover the cost on a band B, C and including the last A price. That's if they're patient enough not to start selling off assests grin

I agree... Band A
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:47am On Apr 24
Zagee:

Almost all the discos now focus on band A consumers. Here in owerri where I work, there are places that haven't seen up to cummulatively 3hr of electricity since the increase in band A tariff. Its like 10mins per week. Which I think is Just to assure them there is nothing wrong with their transformer. The focus is on band A cunsumers.

All you see on EEDC page are apologies and excuses to band A customers on days they don't meet with the 20hrs requirement.
No apologies to other bands.

I think the ministry of power made a huge mistake and need to make new policies to protect customers on other bands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 7:58am On Apr 24
Mpeace:
Almost all the discos now focus on band A consumers. Here in owerri where I work, there are places that haven't seen up to cummulatively 3hr of electricity since the increase in band A tariff. Its like 10mins per week. Which I think is Just to assure them there is nothing wrong with their transformer. The focus is on band A cunsumers.

All you see on EEDC page are apologies and excuses to band A customers on days they don't meet with the 20hrs requirement.

I think the ministry of power made a huge mistake and need to make new policies to protect customers on other bands.

Going by the nature of theses DISCOS, this was exactly what was to happen when I saw the policy.
Here under PHEDC, I'm also a victim. My normal hours has been drastically reduced. Lower bands have been made to suffer for the inefficient system. The big guys get relatively cheaper power and tell the rest of us to switch to alternate power that is quite expensive. How many "common man" can confidently keep their gens on or buy solar?

It is what it is. Like I said sometimes last year, the market is a payback channel from the inefficiencies metted at the people, but to a few discerninggrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MetroBaba1(m): 8:08am On Apr 24
How To Trade Using Counter Trend Trading Strategy | EURUSD Market Outlook

Learn how to trade using a counter trend trading strategy in this video focusing on the EURUSD market outlook. Perfect for those looking to improve their trading skills and try a new approach to trading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzznJIV4eyU
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 8:48am On Apr 24
grin grin grin

Mpeace:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 8:57am On Apr 24
Guys, check out my new way of doing FA using Meta AI inside WhatsApp.

The bot is super accurate:

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 9:21am On Apr 24
awesomeJ:

Meta AI works with real time data? Wahala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:31am On Apr 24
awesomeJ:

Everyday I see a new AI integration, I just say to myself, "na how many people go still dey relevant in their job roles in 5 years.. yes I mean 5 years time"

For a generation that suffered two recession and an epidemic in our time, catching up is thrice as hard as any other generation. It's either you're a business man or you're constantly retooling with technology every now and then to stay relevant.
You boomers(sprinkling some respect on my tone here grin) in here are lucky, you did not walk in the shoes of my generation. You still think it's easy and that we're lazy? cry

PS: grab a power stock today for the future of Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:37am On Apr 24
Zagee:

Everyday I see a new AI integration, I just say to myself, "na how many people go still dey relevant in their job roles in 5 years.. yes I mean 5 years time"

For a generation that suffered two recession and an epidemic in our time, catching up is thrice as hard as any other generation. It's either you're a business man or you're constantly retooling with technology every now and then to stay relevant.
You boomers(sprinkling some respect on my tone here grin) in here are lucky, you did not walk in the shoes of my generation. You still think it's easy and that we're lazy? cry

PS: grab a power stock today for the future of Nigeria..

Oga please interpret

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:43am On Apr 24
Champions brewery closed at 3.68 yesterday.

What to expect in tomorrow's board meeting

1. Declaration of bonus issues to shareholders.

2. change of Directors in favour of Enjoycorp,the new investor.

3. 2024 Q1 result declaration.

Any of these in the right way can send the price above #4 in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 10:00am On Apr 24
Agbalowomeri:

Oga please interpret
He means you guys should stop calling us -millennials and younger - "lazy youths", AI, COVID, and two recessions have shown us shege 😁😁😁, whereas some of you enjoyed full chicken meals at OAU.

P.S he didn't actually add the chicken part, but it seems fair to mention.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:03am On Apr 24
Ding! wink grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:10am On Apr 24
Please, is GTBank internet banking up & running?
Have been trying to log on since 8am this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:21am On Apr 24
OANDO turning around. Now more bids than offers!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:24am On Apr 24
olaremint:
The people selling FCMB shares at 6.50k. Is it that they bought it at 2 naira or what? Me I am not understanding this shares thing again oo. Is it that people are selling at a loss or what
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:48am On Apr 24
I wish the funds were there... sad
KayOn1:

Accumulate as much as you can?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:52am On Apr 24
KarlTom:
I wish the funds were there... sad
Don't know what is wrong with GTBank. Have been trying all morning but it seems the site is down. Have a strong feeling the market will turn around after this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 11:18am On Apr 24
KayOn1:

Don't know what is wrong with GTBank. Have been trying all morning but it seems the site is down. Have a strong feeling the market will turn around after this week.

GTB is working. I just used it. Thru their website - online banking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Utalinmou: 11:27am On Apr 24
OandO is still shedding blood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:28am On Apr 24
Raider76:
OANDO turning around. Now more bids than offers!

They want to restore your confidence so they will do the next offload that will take it to sub #8 and finally #7.07 which they will Ask you to cash out mandatorily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 11:28am On Apr 24
awesomeJ:

He means you guys should stop calling us -millennials and younger - "lazy youths", AI, COVID, and two recessions have shown us shege 😁😁😁, whereas some of you enjoyed full chicken meals at OAU.

Una dey use Covid and recession as excuse?

How many fetched water from village stream for the family early in the morning before going to school every day?

Each generation has challenges they faced. The successful one are the ones that strived and overcame the challenge of their generation.

There is a generation that did not have internet to buy and sell stocks. The write letter to their brokers. Letter that might take 5 days to arrive. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:32am On Apr 24
As things stand, 7.07 won't fly.
I think any buy out cannot be less than 14.4 which is the highest price within the last 6months... wink

Locotrader:

They want to restore your confidence so they will do the next offload that will take it to sub #8 and finally #7.07 which they will Ask you to cash out mandatorily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:38am On Apr 24
Frangel:

GTB is working. I just used it. Thru their website - online banking.

Thank you. It is back on. Was down earlier.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:39am On Apr 24
KarlTom:
As things stand, 7.07 won't fly.
I think any buy out cannot be less than 14.4 which is the highest price within the last 6months... wink

Watch out what is about to happen.
Once they succeed in pushing the price down,they will announce suspension on the share price.This will be a nice strategy Wale will use to pay you off at #7.07

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:47am On Apr 24
Hmmm...

Locotrader:

Watch out what is about to happen.
Once they succeed in pushing the price down,they will announce suspension on the share price.This will be a nice strategy Wale will use to pay you off at #7.07
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 11:55am On Apr 24
Please I want to buy livestock feed, aiico and international energy.
Hope they are ok and I need rec emendation s as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 11:56am On Apr 24
Heavy accumulation of Oando going on. Let the suppliers kontinu ooo. We dey kempe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 12:06pm On Apr 24
Wrong interpretation.

He is saying that this generation that thinks the older generation had it easy do not know what God has done for them. Where you needed a lot of knowledge to certain things in the past, now by just chatting with one AI, he (it) will provide you all the info you need in seconds compared to the past where you needed to beg your stockbroker to get those details.

awesomeJ:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:08pm On Apr 24
NEIMETH on full bid suddenly...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24
awesomeJ:

...so, AI has simplified FA metrics! But, interpretations will be subjective shocked
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.