Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10913587 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) (7742) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SetrakusRa(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27
Frangel:
Nestle Nigeria Plc
The policy to revalue it's PPE up by ~N217bn would give a positive shareholder's fund of ~N139bn, even with a retained loss of N79bn, based on the 2023 AFS.

Nestle had healthy gross profit growth of 39% and operating profit growth of 42% in 2023. Would its Q1 2024 results continue in that trajectory? The challenge is with it's finance costs (fx revaluation loss). How it will handle it's financing after the EGM of May 22, 2024 would go a long way to reflect in its perceived value.

Would Nestle return to profit and be able to pay dividends again from 2024YE? It really needs it.

AccessCorp
Seems planning to do a rights issue of 1 for 2 at a price ~N20.50. When and details remain to be disclosed.

PS: All info contained in notices on NGX disclosure portal.

*I have shares in AccessCorp.

source?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 12:57pm On Apr 27
Pls I need to report Morgan capital, somebody should help me on how to go about it.

This is what happened.
I opened account with Morgan capital, after the account opening I requested to move my shares from a dead house to my new account.

They asked me to apply for intermember transfer, the forms and other requirements were sent to me via email.

I printed out the forms, filled them, write the letter that was addressed CSCS, went to the bank fto get my account confirmation , attached my proof of ownership and sent them through LIBRA courier services.

A staff called me and informed me that they couldn't find any share in my CSCS account and that he suspects that my shares have been sold. I told him that my shares are not sold, that I do receive my dividend as at when due ..

Then he suggested that we go for Demat, he sent me the forms which I printed out but he told me to only append my signatures where necessary attach my passport and send,

I did as he said and seny the forms through ifex courier

Weeks letter after constant call from me, he informed me that my shares have been successfully linked to my account. He said that he has 3905 units of Fbnh with him. I told him that all the shares were not linked as my total holding is 18045 , the man now directed me to Meristern registrar.

I called Meristern and they told me that is all they can find, I went ahead to show them where they once sent me my total holding on enquiry and they said let them do more search. After disturbing them with calls, they told me that they have seen another 3905, and that l need to do another Demat so it can be linked,

I was so angry and frustrated, my broker asked me to demand for my transaction history from them which I did, lol and behold the response I got from them shows that I have outstanding 18045 units of Fbnh.

I was confused what is the problem, since Meristern have confirmed my holding, why not do the needful , infact they refuse picking my calls because I was calling everyday out of desperation as Fbnh price was galloping and I need to sell and at least make a little profit from 17 years old investment.

Then what broke the camel's back was earlier this week when my broker sent me a message via WhatsApp, informing me that my remaining shares (14140) are with Transglobe.

Well, the information sounds stupid to me because that shouldn't be a news , since I informed him earlier that my former broker is Transglobe, a dead house.

To make things even worse, the man told me that I did not inform him about Transglobe and that if I had done that, he wouldnt have done global search but rather asked for my CSCS acc statement from Transglobe and then go for intermember transfer to move my account to Morgan capital.

I was so shocked by the above statement because (1) I informed him about having my stock with Transglobe
(2). I did intermember transfer which he himself recommend to me via email.
(3) he never spoke anything to me about global search, so I was surprised when he said he did global search.

I started flooding his WhatsApp with proofs that he was aware that Transglobe was my former broker, I also posted the forms I filled for my intermember which he claimed I didn't do.
After the evidence becomes overwhelming, dude stopped responding to me, nor pick my calls.

I have to reach out to one of his colleagues though from different department who volunteered to help me and move my shares to Morgan.

The man sent me requirements after going through it , l was fuming with rage because he simply sent me back to do what l have already done before, like, intermember, KYC, utility bill, banker's account confirmation etc.

Honestly I no do again, Morgan have to compensate me for wasting my time and money since 2022.
Pls I need everyone's advice here, I am ready to answer any question , I can also post some of my proofs here if the need be.

I regret going for a faraway broker while I have many of them around, it is just because of how you guys talk about them on this forum.

Pls I need a professional advice
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27
There is always a bad element in a good result likewise a good element in a bad result.
Your job is to leverage on both scenarios to build a portfolio to stand the test of time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:
Pls I need to report Morgan capital, somebody should help me on how to go about it.

This is what happened.
I opened account with Morgan capital, after the account opening I requested to move my shares from a dead house to my new account.

They asked me to apply for intermember transfer, the forms and other requirements were sent to me via email.

I printed out the forms, filled them, write the letter that was addressed CSCS, went to the bank fto get my account confirmation , attached my proof of ownership and sent them through LIBRA courier services.

A staff called me and informed me that they couldn't find any share in my CSCS account and that he suspects that my shares have been sold. I told him that my shares are not sold, that I do receive my dividend as at when due ..

Then he suggested that we go for Demat, he sent me the forms which I printed out but he told me to only append my signatures where necessary attach my passport and send,

Weeks letter after constant call from me, he informed me that my shares have been successfully linked to my account. He said that he has 3905 units of Fbnh with him. I told him that all the shares were not linked as my total holding is 18045 , the man now directed me to Meristern registrar.

I called Meristern and they told me that is all they can find, I went ahead to show them where they once sent me my total holding on enquiry and they said let them do more search. After disturbing them with calls, they told me that they have seen another 3905, and that l need to do another Demat so it can be linked,

I was so angry and frustrated, my broker asked me to demand for my transaction history from them which I did, lol and behold the response I got from them shows that I have outstanding 18045 units of Fbnh.

I was confused what is the problem, since Meristern have confirmed my holding, why not do the needful , infact they refuse picking my calls because I was calling everyday out of desperation as Fbnh price was galloping and I need to sell and at least make a little profit from 17 years old investment.

Then what broke the camel's back was earlier this week when my broker sent me a message via WhatsApp, informing me that my remaining shares (14140) are with Transglobe.

Well, the information sounds stupid to me because that shouldn't be a news , since I informed him earlier that my former broker is Transglobe, a dead house.

To make things even worse, the man told me that I did not inform him about Transglobe and that if I had done that, he wouldnt have done global search but rather asked for my CSCS acc statement from Transglobe and then go for intermember transfer to move my account to Morgan capital.

I was so shocked by the above statement because (1) I informed him about having my stock with Transglobe
(3) he never spoke anything to me about global search, so I was surprised when he said he did global search.

I started flooding his WhatsApp with proofs that he was aware that Transglobe was my former broker, I also posted the forms I filled for my intermember which he claimed I didn't do.
After the evidence becomes overwhelming, dude stopped responding to me, nor pick my calls.

from what you have said, your initial broker was transglobal and you are trying to move from transglobal to Morgan capital.
why is meristem coming in?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 2:45pm On Apr 27
Mfunkynation:

from what you have said, your initial broker was transglobal and you are trying to move from transglobal to Morgan capital.
why is meristem coming in?
They are the registrar, I am talking about Fbnh here

After I did my intermember transfer Morgan told me that they can't find anything and that I have to do Demat and you know that registrar handle issues concerning Demat.

I stated it clearly in my post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 2:53pm On Apr 27
Pls I need people to chuck mouth for my complain,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:

They are the registrar, I am talking about Fbnh here

After I did my intermember transfer Morgan told me that they can't find anything and that I have to do Demat and you know that registrar handle issues concerning Demat.

I stated it clearly in my post
Get a copy of your CSCS statement from meristem to confirm your actual Holdings.
or you talk to Meristem broker and run it with them.
I try to move my shares from a dead broker to Morgan capital and I had this back and forth you are experiencing.
so I had to run it with meristem broker since my dead broker has up with meristem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27
My deepest gratitude on this platform will go to my Mummy G, @yMcy56. Thanks a lot dear. Maybe later, I fit add other names.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:

This is what happened.

I have to reach out to one of his colleagues though from different department who volunteered to help me and move my shares to Morgan.

The man sent me requirements after going through it , l was fuming with rage because he simply sent me back to do what l have already done before, like, intermember, KYC, utility bill, banker's account confirmation etc.

Honestly I no do again, Morgan have to compensate me for wasting my time and money since 2022.
Pls I need everyone's advice here, I am ready to answer any question , I can also post some of my proofs here if the need be.

I regret going for a faraway broker while I have many of them around, it is just because of how you guys talk about them on this forum.

Thanks

@Objectivist04 I read carefully your post. I think there was just one document that was missing in the first place which perhaps is causing the whole trouble. The document is the cscs statement from the dead house ie Transglobe that was not presented at the beginning or maybe you were not told that it's one of the requirements for moving stocks from a dead house to an operating firm. The document normally is gotten from CSCS Plc for a fee. Once it's attached with the other documents you mentioned the process is seamless and there will not even be a need for a global search. Of course, the damat process is in order since the quantity in the dead house is less than your actual holdings. If the process was done right the first time, the demat will be done without you even contacting Meristem.

The way forward is for you to just bear, see it as one of those ugly situations that can come up while trying to get or offer services, and try to iron out things with Morgan and do the process again, this time around get the cscs from Transglobe as part of the documents to submit. Morgan on its part can decide to help to see what they can do to reduce any charges you are supposed to pay. Both parties just have to come to a compromise and settle amicably. If you decide to go to another house you will be required to do the same thing all over again.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 3:26pm On Apr 27
Mfunkynation:

Get a copy of your CSCS statement from meristem to confirm your actual Holdings.
or you talk to Meristem broker and run it with them.
I try to move my shares from a dead broker to Morgan capital and I had this back and forth you are experiencing.
so I had to run it with meristem broker since my dead broker has up with meristem
What I have from them is my transaction history which shows that I have 18045 units with them.

As for Morgan, I don see pepper from them,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 3:31pm On Apr 27
emmasoft:

@Objectivist04 I read carefully your post. I think there was just one document that was missing in the first place which perhaps is causing the whole trouble. The document is the cscs statement from the dead house ie Transglobe that was not presented at the beginning or maybe you were not told that it's one of the requirements for moving stocks from a dead house to an operating firm. The document normally is gotten from CSCS Plc for a fee. Once it's attached with the other documents you mentioned the process is seamless and there will not even be a need for a global search. Of course, the damat process is in order since the quantity in the dead house is less than your actual holdings. If the process was done right the first time, the demat will be done without you even contacting Meristem.

The way forward is for you to just bear, see it as one of those ugly situations that can come up while trying to get or offer services, and try to iron out things with Morgan and do the process again, this time around get the cscs from Transglobe as part of the documents to submit. Morgan on its part can decide to help to see what they can do to reduce any charges you are supposed to pay. Both parties just have to come to a compromise and settle amicably. If you decide to go to another house you will be required to do the same thing all over again.
Thank you very much for your concern.
During the intermember transfer, l wrote a letter to CSCS as directed by Morgan. Couldn't that letter be the request for CSCS account from Transglobe you are talking about ?

I also paid a fee of 2k as directed

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27
[quote author=Objectivist04 post=129664359][/quote]

No, it's different. Mind you I'm talking from experience. This is what I do almost every other day.

The letter you wrote is different from your cscs statement. In the capital market assumption is not used anywhere there must be clear evidence. I'm telling you that the absence of that cscs statement is the genesis of the issues.
To get the cscs statement you request from the CSCS directly, you don't need to move an inch, send a mail to cscs requesting your statement, cscs will send you a first bank account to pay the fee. I think is about N250 or so could be more not up to N500, Once you pay send the evidence and you get the cscs statement immediately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 3:37pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:

This is what happened.

Thanks

Lot's of people in Nigeria work as if they are being forced to do their Job especially if they are not being tipped and they do not have any personal interest in the case at hand.

There is nothing much you can do in issues like this as it seem to be just an infraction, negligence or just not paying attention to details rather than any criminal offence.

What I thing happened here is that majority of your shares (14140) was already dematerialized with your defunct former broker (Tranglobe) remaining 3905 shares which were still in paper form. So instead of doing the whole share transfer they only dematerialized the one on paper after wasting all your time.

Morgan is not too good in this aspect. Instead of wasting more time looking for who to report them to, just open another account with a more responsive broker in that aspect and do your share transfer to them. With this I am assuming they've not started the transfer process already. The process also requires patience too but 2022 till this time is enough time.

Something similar once happened to me from them. In my case the person handling quit job without handing over the responsibility to anyone but constant calls later resolved it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 3:40pm On Apr 27
emmasoft:

I attached a hand written letter addressed to cscs informing them to move my account from TGL to MC to the documents I sent for the intermember , I also paid a fee of 2k as directed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:

I attached a hand written letter addressed to cscs informing them to move my account from TGL to MC to the documents I sent for the intermember , I also paid a fee of 2k as directed

I know, that letter serves a different purpose. The fee you paid is for Morgan services.

Please note I'm talking as per professional things o. I don't work for Morgan.

Most people here know I'm with Investment One when it comes to stockbroking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 3:48pm On Apr 27
emmasoft:

Modified
I just took another look at the later I wrote and it about obtaining a CSCS account from Transglobe
So my brother l have done everything required to move my shares, and I have been on this since 2022 , this people kept frustrating me, all. My efforts to sell off that stock during the bull run came to nothing.
I will seek for a redress
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:

Modified
I just took another look at the later I wrote and it about obtaining a CSCS account from Transglobe
So my brother l have done everything required to move my shares, and I have been on this since 2022 , this people kept frustrating me, all. My efforts to sell off that stock during the bull run came to nothing.
I will seek for a redress

HERE IS THE STANDARD REQUIREMENTS OF MOVING STOCKS FROM DEAD/INACTIVE FIRM

Inactive / dead house

· A letter addressed to managing Director CSCS

· Consent letter addressed to the resident house (former house)

· CSCS transfer of stock form

· CSCS statement

· Means of identification

· Utility bill not more 3 months

· Banker’s confirmation addressed to CSCS

· Bio-metric with CSCS:NOTE for those leaving at the remote area and can’t access CSCS office can notarize their mean of identification

· Dividend stub or contract note

· Direct Cash Settlement Form (DCS)

· Admin fee of N5,075

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 4:07pm On Apr 27
freeman67:

Lot's of people in Nigeria work as if they are being forced to do their Job especially if they are not being tipped and they do not have any personal interest in the case at hand.

There is nothing much you can do in issues like this as it seem to be just an infraction, negligence or just not paying attention to details rather than any criminal offence.

What I thing happened here is that majority of your shares (14140) was already dematerialized with your defunct former broker (Tranglobe) remaining 3905 shares which were still in paper form. So instead of doing the whole share transfer they only dematerialized the one on paper after wasting all your time.

Morgan is not too good in this aspect. Instead of wasting more time looking for who to report them to, just open another account with a more responsive broker in that aspect and do your share transfer to them. With this I am assuming they've not started the transfer process already. The process also requires patience too but 2022 till this time is enough time.

Something similar once happened to me from them. In my case the person handling quit job without handing over the responsibility to anyone but constant calls later resolved it.
You are very right about 14140 being dematerialized , there is a mail from Meristern indicating such , I sent the mail to Morgan for interpretation but they overlooked it, so to get my outstanding units what will be the easiest move for me now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ehay(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27
[color=#006600][/color]
Agbalowomeri:

All these ones nor concern me
Na when una go fix to knack each other concern me

grin grin ;Chineeekeeee grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 4:19pm On Apr 27
222Martins:
Good morning everybody..........In the end, two things will prove us right or wrong on this NGX. 1. Time... 2. The Market grin grin grin grin grin I wish we can start holding ourselves accountable especially when you publicly advice people to buy a stock. For example in December 2024, we make a post or start a thread like:

1. "How many percent loss or gain did you make this year and in what stocks."
2. What stocks do you currently have in your portfolio? (With picture proof)

This will separate those who walk the talk and those who point others in the direction they are running away from. To the Forbes List investment peeps, i come in peace. grin grin grin grin grin

You will not get that here, all you get here is mostly noise, very few people here put their money where their mouth is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 4:20pm On Apr 27
emmasoft:

HERE IS THE STANDARD REQUIREMENTS OF MOVING STOCKS FROM DEAD/INACTIVE FIRM

Inactive / dead house

· A letter addressed to managing Director CSCS

· Consent letter addressed to the resident house (former house)

· CSCS transfer of stock form

· CSCS statement

· Means of identification

· Utility bill not more 3 months

· Banker’s confirmation addressed to CSCS

· Bio-metric with CSCS:NOTE for those leaving at the remote area and can’t access CSCS office can notarize their mean of identification

· Dividend stub or contract note

· Direct Cash Settlement Form (DCS)

· Admin fee of N5,075
Well, Morgan is a reputable stockbroker and I can not teach them their job,

I approached them as a client with a request for a certain service, they handed their condition to me which I fulfied to the letter.
I am not the one to teach them their job and their is nothing they asked me to do that l failed to do.
A share l have been holding since 2007 and swear never to sell at loss, a perfect opportunity came and some people bungled it due to their nonchalant attitude to work.

And it appears as if it is a normal thing ? I have not been feeling ok because of this, to worsen the matter the person responsible is even feeling that l offended him , he neither picks nor reply my chats.

I would like someone to give me the phone number for Morgan customer care if any, I need to start from there.
Am hurting honestly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:28pm On Apr 27
Locotrader:

Bro it's okay.
This is a game of do me I do you.
Champion brew is not a gamble business.i won't stake 9 million units of champions just for play.It is going to favour me and you including fellow shareholders.
People attacked champion becaus of the extent we took this sugar and Nascon merger of a thing.

From today,I will add 30% hope in stock investment.I learn by argument.Try also to learn in these series of argument.
It's well
I am off in this topic.
May God restore our investments back to green.

Mercy pls e Don do.
I follow for the people way attack champion because of DS.All my information you can go and verify.i only said what I know because sometimes I dey do business with them.You know production companies dey always get supplier of different inputs. The only person way vex me this yr na tony/transcorp plc.I know that power is the next big thing to happen in nigeria. I didn't want indirect investment in that sector. Power is going to be minting money in yrs to come.it is going to be like Nestle for another generation that people bought at #10 or so then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 5:30pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:

Well, Morgan is a reputable stockbroker and I can not teach them their job,

I approached them as a client with a request for a certain service, they handed their condition to me which I fulfied to the letter.
I am not the one to teach them their job and their is nothing they asked me to do that l failed to do.
A share l have been holding since 2007 and swear never to sell at loss, a perfect opportunity came and some people bungled it due to their nonchalant attitude to work.

And it appears as if it is a normal thing ? I have not been feeling ok because of this, to worsen the matter the person responsible is even feeling that l offended him , he neither picks nor reply my chats.

I would like someone to give me the phone number for Morgan customer care if any, I need to start from there.
Am hurting honestly

Sorry about your experience. Unfortunately, you are allowing it wear you out. @Emmasoft has given you the way to go. If Morgan has not satisfied you, you choose another firm that might give you better service. Thank God your stocks are still intact.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 5:33pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:

You are very right about 14140 being dematerialized , there is a mail from Meristern indicating such , I sent the mail to Morgan for interpretation but they overlooked it, so to get my outstanding units what will be the easiest move for me now

Since it's been dematerialized and you said Tranglobe is no longer active, all you have to do is transfer it to an active broker.

I would have said you should just be patient and follow Morgan gently to achieve your aim as they might have began the transfer process after you resent your details lately. However, if you are convinced that they haven't done anything, you can just open an account with another active broker and transfer it there.

I think InvestmentOne has one agent here that usually volunteers to help people on issues like this provided you are opening an account with them.

*** Modified.

I just saw your mention and replied. I didn't know @emmasoft has already replied you. He is the Investment one agent. So you either go with Morgan or port to him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 5:53pm On Apr 27
Frangel:

Sorry about your experience. Unfortunately, you are allowing it wear you out. @Emmasoft has given you the way to go. If Morgan has not satisfied you, you choose another firm that might give you better service. Thank God your stocks are still intact.
Going through the stress of opening new account again is not what I am prepared for now,
Note that I reside in a remote area and all these are not easy for me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 6:02pm On Apr 27
This is what they sent to me two years ago which I followed ,, the second is what they say I should now do. Check the dates . .....So what happened to the first ? I wasted my time went to the bank Cyber cafe, paid the fee, and you are now telling me to repeat almost the same thing again ?

[quote author=freeman67 post=129666246]

Since it's been dematerialized and you said Tranglobe is no longer active, all you have to do is transfer it to an active broker.

I would have said you should just be patient and follow Morgan gently to achieve your aim as they might have began the transfer process after you resent your details lately. However, if you are convinced that they haven't done anything, you can just open an account with another active broker and transfer it there.

I think InvestmentOne has one agent here that usually volunteers to help people on issues like this provided you are opening an account with them.

*** Modified.

I just saw your mention and replied. I didn't know @emmasoft has already replied you. He is the Investment one agent. So you either go with Morgan or port to him.

[/quot

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:20pm On Apr 27
Ades1:

You will not get that here, all you get here is mostly noise, very few people here put their money where their mouth is.
Why are u interested in that information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:26pm On Apr 27
Agbalowomeri:

All these ones nor concern me
Na when una go fix to knack each other concern me
I don laugh fall from chair.i dey street but na you be the area father. Baba double salute. I dey loyal to your government
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:14pm On Apr 27
Foreign portfolio inflow into Nigeria’s Stock Market (NGX) soars in Q1 2024

https://nairametrics.com/2024/04/27/foreign-portfolio-inflow-into-nigerias-stock-market-ngx-soars-in-q1-2024/

Naira continues its rebound against the dollar at parallel market, now below N1,300/$

https://nairametrics.com/2024/04/27/naira-continues-its-rebound-at-parallel-market-falls-below-n1300/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:30pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:
What I have from them is my transaction history which shows that I have 18045 units with them.
As for Morgan, I don see pepper from them,
- Sorry for all the stress
- If there be any processing that used to take longer time and lots of back & forth, it's Stock Transfer.
- If it's coming from Inactive house, its sometimes better than from Active house.
- Note that not every staff have detailed idea about the Transfer stuff, could be that the person handling it before have little knowledge about it...
-..But, with the name I saw in your email correspondence from Morgan, be assured that it will be resolved for you. He's well knowledgeable in that area too.
- I'll say, just follow whatever he tells you and provide the required documents
- Pls note that you don't have to visit their office before you get everything sorted for you.......thru mails, you can get it sorted......AND
- When there's the need for physical sighting of those documents, you can simply courier it to Morgan office with attention of the officer in charge.
- Contact your Bank to write a Letter of Confirmation addressed to CSCS
- Don't get tired easily, it takes determination to do it

* Now, I'll suggest you send mail directly to CSCS requesting for your CSCS Statement.
* This will enable you know the true position of your holdings
* A fee of N538 or so will be paid.....you can transfer this to CSCS account and send proof of payment (download the receipt if you send from Bank App).

** Note: I'm telling you this based on similar experience**

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 9:24pm On Apr 27
yMcy56:

- Sorry for all the stress
- If there be any processing that used to take longer time and lots of back & forth, it's Stock Transfer.
- If it's coming from Inactive house, its sometimes better than from Active house.
- Note that not every staff have detailed idea about the Transfer stuff, could be that the person handling it before have little knowledge about it...
-..But, with the name I saw in your email correspondence from Morgan, be assured that it will be resolved for you. He's well knowledgeable in that area too.
- I'll say, just follow whatever he tells you and provide the required documents
- Pls note that you don't have to visit their office before you get everything sorted for you.......thru mails, you can get it sorted......AND
- When there's the need for physical sighting of those documents, you can simply courier it to Morgan office with attention of the officer in charge.
- Contact your Bank to write a Letter of Confirmation addressed to CSCS
- Don't get tired easily, it takes determination to do it

* Now, I'll suggest you send mail directly to CSCS requesting for your CSCS Statement.
* This will enable you know the true position of your holdings
* A fee of N538 or so will be paid.....you can transfer this to CSCS account and send proof of payment (download the receipt if you send from Bank App).

** Note: I'm telling you this based on similar experience**
Thanks for the instruction
I think the position of my holding is known by all the parties involved

My believe is that the outstanding 14140 has been since dematerialized, the question now is what is the easiest way to link it with my account.
Just look at this mail from Meristern and figure it out
Note that the 3905 they said is not yet loeged with my CSCS is what I have already in my Morgan account, while the one they said has been lodged is the one in contention here.

Sounds like an irony keep kind of

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:40pm On Apr 27
Objectivist04:
My believe is that the outstanding 14140 has been since dematerialized, the question now is what is the easiest way to link it with my account.
Just look at this mail from Meristern and figure it out
Note that the 3905 they said is not yet loeged with my CSCS is what I have already in my Morgan account, while the one they said has been lodged is the one in contention here.
Did you buy it using same name arrangement?
If yes, then, Demat or no Demat, all your holdings should be domiciled with CSCS.
* You may have to send fresh mail to CSCS and Meristem, because all I'm seeing there was 2022 mail that you kept referencing.
* Like earlier mentioned, send mail directly to CSCS requesting for current Statement, then you can attach this with other documents and send to Morgan.
* Morgan and Meristem will then work with your new CSCS statement.
* Hope I understood your concerns rightly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) (7742) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.