Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,748 members, 7,834,514 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10964580 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) (7754) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:32am On May 03

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:39am On May 03
BREAKING: FBNH, UBA, GTCO, Access Bank, drop out of trillion market cap club

https://nairametrics.com/2024/05/03/fbnh-uba-gtco-access-bank-drop-out-of-trillion-market-cap-club/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:45am On May 03
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:45am On May 03
[quote author=Krisuba post=129761427][/quote]You are right. The marger news would have been a plus.I find it funny if one says he only bought because of marger news.You didn't consider the prospect of each of the company to the country. So if the three whr empty companies.you expected after marger they will begin to plug money from tree.This is how I reason my things. I personally have always seen great prospect in sugar because sugar is a great necessity even if it is not good for the heath .
I remember asking how salt made gains last yr too.And was told it had to do with sales to northern neighbouring countries.
Thr is great prospect in power but I won't buy Transcorp power at certain price because ote own is 1k.Which kind yeye assumptions is that one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:56am On May 03
BullBearMkt:

...I hope you've heard about, "Buy the Rumor, Sell the News"?
grin grin grin grin grin
ok boss.Me no follow for that group that was why I raised alarm when I no see rice for anywhere. And when I when bet I dey know say na bet.And when the bet fail I no go even mind or dey cry.
My oando na bet naija which I have always said. My target na #20 and worst case I collect #7plus and BE no fit pass #10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:15pm On May 03
megawealth01:
BREAKING: FBNH, UBA, GTCO, Access Bank, drop out of trillion market cap club

https://nairametrics.com/2024/05/03/fbnh-uba-gtco-access-bank-drop-out-of-trillion-market-cap-club/

E no reach to drop grin. Let us start all over again.
I will study these results and see why they seem to have made so much in q1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 12:19pm On May 03
Streetinvestor2:
You are right. The marger news would have been a plus.I find it funny if one says he only bought because of marger news.You didn't consider the prospect of each of the company to the country. So if the three whr empty companies.you expected after marger they will begin to plug money from tree.This is how I reason my things. I personally have always seen great prospect in sugar because sugar is a great necessity even if it is not good for the heath .
I remember asking how salt made gains last yr too.And was told it had to do with sales to northern neighbouring countries.
Thr is great prospect in power but I won't buy Transcorp power at certain price because ote own is 1k.Which kind yeye assumptions is that one
You reason well, but disrespect the opinion of others in the way you put it down. The bolded should have been in your mind and not necessarily on the platform (you can simply say that you don't reason that way. Period). Going forward, this will help in your conversation with others, not only here but in other places. In addition, even the message you are trying to pass may be ignored by those that needs it simply because of the arrogan.ce in it. This is part of the problem Late Ajimobi has during his lifetime. Peace o.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:29pm On May 03
Zagee:

E no reach to drop grin. Let us start all over again.
I will study these results and see why they seem to have made so much in q1
fx gaains as usual

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 12:36pm On May 03
Good Day @ bullbearmkt,

Please at what price would you recommend Nigerian Breweries?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 12:39pm On May 03
ndept:
You reason well, but disrespect the opinion of others in the way you put it down. The bolded should have been in your mind and not necessarily on the platform (you can simply say that you don't reason that way. Period). Going forward, this will help in your conversation with others, not only here but in other places. In addition, even the message you are trying to pass may be ignored by those that needs it simply because of the arrogan.ce in it. This is part of the problem Late Ajimobi has during his lifetime. Peace o.

Plus it's the same person who admits to betnaija for oando and spoke positively about transpower in earlier post and said "my mind is telling me" that something positive "may" happen...
By the way, not everyone invested in transpower with N1,000 target .. some lower and believe it or not, some higher !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:50pm On May 03
Zagee:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/05/03/wema-bank-to-seek-shareholders-approval-for-n200-billion-capital-raise/?amp=1

Are they not just coming from a concluded RI? Interesting.

I will not touch that bank even @ N0.50 till they credit CSCS with concluded RI they said they will do in January. They are a bunch of very unserious people. What if people borrowed money to take up the offer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:25pm On May 03
Streetinvestor2:
ok boss.Me no follow for that group that was why I raised alarm when I no see rice for anywhere. And when I when bet I dey know say na bet.And when the bet fail I no go even mind or dey cry.
My oando na bet naija which I have always said. My target na #20 and worst case I collect #7plus and BE no fit pass #10
...you're doing well!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:30pm On May 03
bisiki2:
Good Day @ bullbearmkt,

Please at what price would you recommend Nigerian Breweries?

Thanks
Ha! That one na hopeville remain o! (apology to people that coined the hilarious word)
On a serious note, if you still trust the company, there is support around 24.30. IF that failed, then 19.55, then all-time-low
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 1:35pm On May 03
Why is ACCESSCORP scared of #18. Na wa oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:35pm On May 03
Hello everyone,

I am trying to add another layer of variable into a model so need as many diverse opinion as possible.

Assuming you are in a loosing position in a trade, at what point & enabling-factors will you start considering cutting your losses and moving on; also at what point will you finally hit the button?

Possible scenarios looking at considering
- Time frame duration held
- Loss % incurred

You can add inputs to look at too.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 1:35pm On May 03
KayOn1:

I will not touch that bank even @ N0.50 till they credit CSCS with concluded RI they said they will do in January. They are a bunch of very unserious people. What if people borrowed money to take up the offer?

Not much the bank can do. RI was completed and is now undergoing regulatory approvals. What else do you expect or suggest they do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:38pm On May 03
Adinije:
Why is ACCESSCORP scared of #18. Na wa oh
it has arrived km 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:40pm On May 03
Omooloriredade:

Not much the bank can do. RI was completed and is now undergoing regulatory approvals. What else do you expect or suggest they do?

They should not promise what they are not sure if they can deliver or not.
They are just lucky Nigeria is not a litigatious nation. Their body (abi pocket) for tell them.
A lot is at stake - people's pensions that were invested that needs to at least keep up with inflation amongst so many other scenarios.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 1:43pm On May 03
KayOn1:
Hello everyone,

I am trying to add another layer of variable into a model so need as many diverse opinion as possible.

Assuming you are in a loosing position in a trade, at what point & enabling-factors will you start considering cutting your losses and moving on; also at what point will you finally hit the button?

Possible scenarios looking at considering
- Time frame duration held
- Loss % incurred

You can add others too.

Thank you.

- Opportunity cost
- Change in underlying FA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 1:44pm On May 03
Princkez:
it has arrived km 18
It's scared to stay there. It will touch 18 and drop again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:47pm On May 03
Omooloriredade:

- Opportunity cost
- Change in underlying FA

@ Opportunity cost - what will be the weighting +(-) % in favour/against

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 1:49pm On May 03
KayOn1:

They should not promise what they are not sure if they can deliver or not.
They are just lucky Nigeria is not a litigatious nation. Their body (abi pocket) for tell them.
A lot is at stake - people's pensions that were invested that needs to at least keep up with inflation amongst so many other scenarios.

T & C always applies. Litigation is not as easy as you think. Below was in the RI prospectus.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 1:55pm On May 03
KayOn1:

@ Opportunity cost - what will be the weighting +(-) % in favour/against

Thank you

I reckon it's subjective and only open to individual perception or assessment. How much risk you choose to assign to the asset held and the chance or probability of profiting from a prospective asset.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:00pm On May 03
Omooloriredade:

T & C always applies. Litigation is not as easy as you think. Below was in the RI prospectus.

So from the onset, they had this scenario planned out abi? No problem.
- Seller na King; Buyer na King too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:03pm On May 03
Omooloriredade:

I reckon it's subjective and only open to individual perception or assessment. How much risk you choose to assign to the asset held and the chance or probability of profiting from a prospective asset.

At what Point of focus do you think the 'generality' of the investing populace will converge?

Thank you for your time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 2:19pm On May 03
KayOn1:

At what Point of focus do you think the generality of the investing populace will converge?

Thank you

Prof, alarms are going off in my brain. My brain cells are overheating. Dakun!

Not sure I understand your question but the bolded seems to suggest what happens when we have a bull (price skyrockets leading to unrealistic pricing) or bear (price capitulation leading to excessive price decline) scenario?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 2:30pm On May 03
BullBearMkt:

Ha! That one na hopeville remain o! (apology to people that coined the hilarious word)
On a serious note, if you still trust the company, there is support around 24.30. IF that failed, then 19.55, then all-time-low
grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you.

I may just have to cut my loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:54pm On May 03
It pays to be in some kind stock. Try to really see the things happening in the economy. Presco just two more moves you will be delivering 50% in a week.Palm oil is selling and we are not even meeting demand. Presco touch down na #300 though I don't have a unit of it.
I can't remember if it is ogg or Emma that said he preferred Presco to okomu then.it looks you maybe right

Loco how far for that side.I would really love to join you.The demand and usage of that product is unimaginable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:59pm On May 03
Streetinvestor2:
It pays to be in some kind stock. Try to really see the things happening in the economy. Presco just two more moves you will be delivering 50% in a week.Palm oil is selling and we are not even meeting demand. Presco touch down na #300 though I don't have a unit of it.
I can't remember if it is ogg or Emma that said he preferred Presco to okomu then.it looks you maybe right

Loco how far for that side.I would really love to join you.The demand and usage of that product is unimaginable.

I will stop quoting you because of your arrogance unless you change.You claim superiority over everyone.You don't learn but full of challenges.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 3:00pm On May 03
Multiverse dividend dropped!😂

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:02pm On May 03
Princkez:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/41176_UNITED_BANK_FOR_AFRICA_PLC-_QUARTER_1_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2024_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2024.pdf

Fantastic print. No one should be selling at current prices. UBA should be selling above N60 The only thing not yet clear is how much dilution (or set back) will come from recapitalization.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:22pm On May 03

(1) (2) (3) ... (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) (7754) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), iHaveMadeiT2, Princkez, Prolificlife, Oloro29(m), OBAGADAFFI and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.