Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,797 members, 7,824,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922908 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
When did Mercilicious start all this? Is it because of the euphoria of the bullish harvests?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Toluway:
The spirit of those who have open trades will not allow bear next week. In fact, the prevailing fundamental indicators are bullish.
There are some good stocks which are yet to take off; engage them. OK ?
so you learnt your lesson and want to teach others lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Top 10 Stockbrokers Performance:

http://www.nse.com.ng/dealing-members-site/Top%2010%20Broker%20Performance/April%202015/TOP%20TEN%20STOCKBROKERS%20FOR%20THE%20WEEK%20ENDED%2024-04-2015.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 3:51am On Apr 25, 2015
myjoy08:

http://www.nse.com.ng/dealing-members-site/Top%2010%20Broker%20Performance/April%202015/TOP%20TEN%20STOCKBROKERS%20FOR%20THE%20WEEK%20ENDED%2024-04-2015.pdf

How come MC is not in that list? Thought they are among the biggest too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2015
What are the procedures to withdraw from Morgan Capital?

cc
Myjoy08
Bigass
9jafree
Stockbull etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2015
soloniger:
so you learnt your lesson and want to teach others lol
What is on your mind? Anything I post here is out of absolute sincerity. I have nothing to do with people with shrouded and cloudy minds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Youngzedd:
What are the procedures to withdraw from Morgan Capital?

cc
Myjoy08
Bigass
9jafree
Stockbull etc

You send a mail to info@morgancapitalgroup.com and tell them to credit your bank acnt no .
Follow up with a call.
Daz all. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Toluway:
What is on your mind? Anything I post here is out of absolute sincerity. I have nothing to do with people with shrouded and cloudy minds

Tolu, u are getting so serious these days. Try to smile once in a while. It helps u make better decision when u are at ease.

myjoy08:
Morgan is a small stock broking firm that is trying to use technology and price to price out their competitors. I pray they enter the list sometime soon. But note, most big guys DT invest in NSE don't have time to use I trade like we do, no time to watch bid and offer and they likes, they assign this task to their brokers in big firms. Most of the them are investors and not traders. The big houses have analysts with large years of experience for better research and can do forecast based on present fundermentals

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2015
veecovee:
MONEY TOO SWEET!
Laugh laugh Don full the house. I beg make una help me laugh like una.

I need to go for the best mobile itrade
device that's for Morgan itrade platform . But not laptop anyway, pls guys tell me the types you are using.

I use techno p9 and mozilla browser for my trade. But sometimes, it hangs and doesnt display d bid and offer. This was not the case when I newly bought it. I feel it might be network though. I recal I used a friend Samsung tab with glo network one day I had challenge with mine. I will have to change d network to glo and add a memory card to isolate if its a device problem.

I will advise you to get a Samsung tab or mini tab if u can and use glo or etisalat sim. If possible buy all d networks and know d one that is Best for ur location.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2015
We don't laugh cos we have made money, but to ease tension.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
mrikay:
Good Evening fellow good people. Please I have a question: I know that U.B.A was selling for around #15 some time back before crashing to #3 [from which it is rallying]... Please what caused the crash?

Thanks.
Plz can Someone tell our friend here wat caused stock MKT crash?

I think it was negative sentiments after it peaked. Some think d monkey hunters left with their loot. Any other explanation from house? Also try Google, it might have a better explanation.

Put d crash behind u. No permanent enemies but permanent interest, which for us here is to make money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Reddit:
When your banana guy starts investing in stocks, you get the above strategy

Happy weekend guys

I like this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
mercylicious:

Tolu, u are getting so serious these days. Try to smile once in a while. It helps u make better decision when u are at ease.
Morgan is a small stock broking firm that is trying to use technology and price to price out their competitors. I pray they enter the list sometime soon. But note, most big guys DT invest in NSE don't have time to use I trade like we do, no time to watch bid and offer and they likes, they assign this task to their brokers in big firms. Most of the them are investors and not traders. The big houses have analysts with large years of experience for better research and can do forecast based on present fundermentals

Morgan made the list (top 10 trades by volume) few weeks ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2015
mercylicious:

You send a mail to info@morgancapitalgroup.com and tell them to credit your bank acnt no .
Follow up with a call.
Daz all. grin

Thanks sis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2015
@mrikay i can see you just come, that is the way 419 use to know new face in lagos. there was a time uba was selling more than #35 self . about what you ask that is business .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
jauntty:
Didn't use app. I surf thru the web.

Pls which site do I go to monitor d daily trades?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Toluway:
Toluwau! Toluway!! Toluway!! I called you three times en na joke I de joke ooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
The best is main frame computer and laptop, using phone or ipad is not fast and efficient.

Main frame computer

smiley

#InstitutionalInvestors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2015
veecovee:
I need to go for the best mobile itrade device . But not laptop anyway, pls guys tell me the types you are using.
Innjoo F2 and usage with Opera Beta browser is the panacea to your request! You will never regret it. #We Are Moving From Low Income To High Income in 2015 grin
veecovee:
I need to go for the best mobile itrade device . But not laptop anyway, pls guys tell me the types you are using.
Innjoo F2 and usage with Opera Beta browser is the panacea to your request! You will never regret it. #We Are Moving From Low Income To High Income in 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2015
chillykelly86:

Main frame computer

smiley

#InstitutionalInvestors

grin

I thought oga Chibu made a mistake. Mainframe computer really tickled me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
@FranklinRich: It's interesting watching investors' sentiments in HD. You learn a lot about life, not excluding the futility of predictions. Hope you're currently devouring another "Buffeted" piece.

@Toluway: mercylicious has said it all. But, hey, the new Toluway seems different from the one I used to know. Did someone hack into your account or is it an effect of the prolonged market slump?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
oga mi myjoy08: I have a sincere (not grin) question for you. Please answer it sincerely:

What stock were you talking about in page 654/655 of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
chillykelly86:

Main frame computer

smiley

#InstitutionalInvestors

I think he meant Desktop computers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
mercylicious:

I use techno p9 and mozilla browser for my trade. But sometimes, it hangs and doesnt display d bid and offer. This was not the case when I newly bought it. I feel it might be network though. I recal I used a friend Samsung tab with glo network one day I had challenge with mine. I will have to change d network to glo and add a memory card to isolate if its a device problem.

I will advise you to get a Samsung tab or mini tab if u can and use glo or etisalat sim. If possible buy all d networks and know d one that is Best for ur location.
thanks, but the company(Morgan) said that I should down puffin browser from google store at the cost of $4,.if I want to enjoy trading with android
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Machine075:

I think he meant Desktop computers.

Bros, if you know Chibu well well, you may not want to imagine what he was thinking. Just take him for his word...cos he may return later to defend his Mainframe computer statement.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
EDUECO:
Innjoo F2 and usage with Opera Beta browser is the panacea to your request! You will never regret it. #We Are Moving From Low Income To High Income in 2015 grin Innjoo F2 and usage with Opera Beta browser is the panacea to your request! You will never regret it. #We Are Moving From Low Income To High Income in 2015
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
mercylicious:

Follow up with a call.
Daz all. grin

don't really like the idea of sending a mail to a nameless account info@ .Most times u don't get a response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Machine075:

don't really like the idea of sending a mail to a nameless account info@ .Most times u don't get a response.
they reply their mails in minutes, even in the midnite
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
veecovee:
they reply their mails in minutes, even in the midnite

I don't think so. I've had to fight them via phone to reply my mails.

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, manwomanok, Mills55, codeME and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.