Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10911505 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Just stay focus and dont bother yourself. That so called Ucheson2 might be one of Oga Wale cronies that is planted on this forum to distract investors.

Expect a very sharp turnaround in OANDO this week.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Positive or negative turnaround?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
jarkbauer:

I did not call anyname. I only solicited for bnsil to help reduce price.
so you are the one that dont want me to make money? back to sander (na play o).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ezemarcel:
this ur lifestyle will not do u any good..
Back to sender
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kevostica:
Blood Blood Blood
What is the names of stock you see blood on now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peperempe: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
where are all d Oando promoters dat made me tot dat d share price should b arround 25naira by now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
peperempe:
where are all d Oando promoters dat made me tot dat d share price should b arround 25naira by now?
what about it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Never go with the hype noise bro! Get on the UBCAP train now and make some decent 10% for yourself in a very short time.

peperempe:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
peperempe:

Because Oando didnt gain today that beens that is the end of it ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peperempe: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sir,No doubt Oando is still a very good stock to buy now but it was over-hyped last week as if by now, it must hv increased by over 30percent.
Josh121:

Because Oando didnt gain today that beens that is the end of it ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peperempe: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
That is how dey made noise abt conocophilip deal, yet nothing came out of it till now. only for uncle Wale to keep promising us every month end dat d deal will b sealed soon.
ihedioramma:
what about it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
peperempe:
That is how dey made noise abt conocophilip deal, yet nothing came out of it till now. only for uncle Wale to keep promising us every month end dat d deal will b sealed soon.

You no go kee me o!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Boss FranklinRich: Always enjoying the ride. Be careful of accumulating on thy paper profits. Would you rather exit at the peaks and await another trough?

@soloniger: Day traders might use 1-2% (I would prefer 1%). Short termers might use 5% and 8% for tranche-purchase/exit by intermediate or long-term investors - all excluding brokerage. Kindly share your view, too.

@Pastor SWG-1: So na you stand gidigba like rock inside that PROP stock? Biko, allow us join at #10 before the final onslaught. grin Plus, I hereby plead for the Otta coy: Let sleeping dogs lie. Don't monkey-hunt on that coy, cos some of us dey watch am in 4-D. Biko! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Moneysage:
@Boss FranklinRich: Always enjoying the ride. Be careful of accumulating on thy paper profits. Would you rather exit at the peaks and await another trough?

@soloniger: Day traders might use 1-2% (I would prefer 1%). Short termers might use 5% and 8% for tranche-purchase/exit by intermediate or long-term investors - all excluding brokerage. Kindly share your view, too.

@Pastor SWG-1: So na you stand gidigba like rock inside that PROP stock? Biko, allow us join at #10 before the final onslaught. grin Plus, I hereby plead for the Otta coy: Let sleeping dogs lie. Don't monkey-hunt on that coy, cos some of us dey watch am in 4-D. Biko! grin grin

Oga Moneysage, I have not really seen a reason to exit any of my positions yet. My analysis of the market/economy favors a gradual accumulation of selected stocks so I have decided to just keep buying in tranches.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
peperempe:
I think you get somthing to talk about .do you know how much profit 9free,born 2be rich,myjoy08 and stockbull get this year? .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
FranklinRich:

Oga Moneysage, I have not really seen a reason to exit any of my positions yet. My analysis of the market/economy favors a gradual accumulation of selected stocks so I have decided to just keep buying in tranches.

I quite agree with you. Overall the market still has a good upside potential on most stocks. This is good approach for the investor / long termer.

In my own case, I am in the market as an investor but as much as possible, I take advantage of short term opportunities. This approach allows me maximise my returns as well as buy at the best prices. I keep my stocks above 10% loss and lock in profits as from +25% in tranches. This means I am in the market year round and I enjoy both bulls and bears. I buy more aggressively when the market is grossly undervalued eg before elections and I ride the bulls up to the peaks and alight to return later.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
FranklinRich:

Certainly, Sir, I agree with your analysis. And, in the voice of myjoy08, I would say "Buy, buy, buy, buy". grin My caution was on increasing your stake in your current holding, not on accumulating new gold mines. I was worried that your earlier post sounded like you are "averaging up".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
ihedioramma:
I think you get somthing to talk about .do you know how much profit 9free,born 2be rich,myjoy08 and stockbull get this year? .

And your response shows you have got 'somthing' to talk Talking about other people's profits

Bishop ihedi

#wonders shall never end

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
iyaayi:
Please, members, is windows phone (Lumia) compatible with Morgan capital itrade or I have to download puffin browser? Thank you
Opera Beta,Na.ked and CM browsers are compatible;Just experiment with them,and discover the best for your gadget.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by McIrx: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
ihedioramma:
When you start to dey manage other people's portfolio nah? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by specialmati(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg wchich site can I use to check stock price everyday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
specialmati:
meritrade.com (market overview tab)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Information on merited is delayed but for live information use www.nse.com.ng......You will the market activity column and then click snapshot,below click and it will display all information live during market hours.....Its more reliable........

specialmati:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
angelo82:
Information on merited is delayed but for live information use www.se.com.ng......You will the market activity column and then click snapshot,below click and it will display all information live during market hours.....Its more reliable........

I guess you meant nse.com.ng

http://www.nse.com.ng/market-data/trading-statistics/equities

The only challenge with NSE is that you don't get to see the bid, offer and executed trade prices. You can also complement with ft.com even though data is delayed for about 20mins. I often cross reference on 2 or 3 platforms before making my orders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
President Jonathan has approved the confirmation of Mr. Mounir Haliru Gwarzo as Director-General of the Securities and Exchange Commission...

http://www.proshareng.com/news/26845/GEJ-confirms-Gwarzo-as-Director-General-of-SEC-Proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jsmile(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
megainvest:

The only challenge with NSE is that you don't get to see the bid, offer and executed trade prices. You can also complement with ft.com even though data is delayed for about 20mins. I often cross reference on 2 or 3 platforms before making my orders.

please which site can I see the bid and offers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jsmile:

please which site can I see the bid and offers

Most online stockbroking platforms have these features. I use meritrade.com for now backed up with ft.com. I would also like to explore csl stockbrokers and itrade by morgan capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Moneysage:

And your response shows you have got 'somthing' to talk Talking about other people's profits

Bishop ihedi

#wonders shall never end

grin
Yes and you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yeah!My Mac must typed it wrongly...........www.nse.com.ng

megainvest:

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, wuwu2, 1jboi, Bizibi(m), IamR and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.