Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895790 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Youngzedd:
Good morning brothers and sisters in the Lord.

thank's same to you all . grin
Youngzedd:
Good morning brothers and sisters in the Lord.

thank's same to you all .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
My advice is keep buying cheap fundamentally strong stocks. If the market can grow by 8% on April 2nd after Buhari was declared winner, then it is possible for the market to respond favorably immediately this government gives a direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
^ I strongly agree
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2015
bigass:
My advice is keep buying cheap fundamentally strong stocks. If the market can grow by 8% on April 2nd after Buhari was declared winner, then it is possible for the market to respond favorably immediately this government gives a direction.
Mention any three in this category grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omotee4u2002(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Dear sir/ma SME's is the growth of any economy, but a lot of them fail because of low productivity, high overhead cost and poor Accountability. Job/ service contracting is one of the best solutions, as it aids productivity, increases efficiency and reduces overheads. If u are in any of this circumstance then our service is needed; 1. Are you overloaded with files on your office table and can't be optimal on your duty? 2. Do you have engagements that distracts you from working optimally? 3. Are you in need of a casual staff/ assistant, Just for a short period of time? 4. Do you need a data analyst for your bank statement, finances and other services. 5.Are their any other activities in your office that you need assistance? Then call us cos we would offer you the best. We can assist SME's with financial services which include *Accounting* Taxation * Internal Audit and training in Accounting packages such as Sage 50(Peachtree), QuickBooks and Advanced Excel. Do you really need a staff who Will stay on your payroll and be idle for months? NO Call us or what's app 08052776342, 08098982254 or send a mail to omotolakomolafe1@gmail.com Omotola komolafe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Is costain a fundamentally sound stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2015
vulpeslopez:
After burning my fingers in Japaul oil and some bad investments 2yrs ago i walked away from the stock market....I have spent the last 4months reading this thread from page 1 to page 919 and I have learnt more this past 4 months than I have learnt in 8years......thanks guys.....knowledge is power.

Congratulations on your feat, Sir. I hereby somersault you from newbie to SUPER OLDBIE! grin It took me less than 3 weeks to complete the reading of this thread before I joined (less than? 100 pages then) and since then I KNOW ALL that has happened in here.

You missed out on the goodies that went with the NL crash between 10th January and 27th June 2014. For example, 2 days ago I searched for a link to free ebooks that Oga Elai147 posted on this thread, I didn't see it. Seems he posted it late January 2014. [Boss, biko, repost that link for your BiTL grin]

Finally, you're now officially a BrotherInTheLord (BiTL) and I welcome you the NSEMPA way: grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2015
stokfrick:
Hi, stockbull ,long time, help us with this ontop?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2015
9free:
Mention any three in this category grin grin grin
Of course, FBNH, UBA and OANDO!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoxyzFM(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2015
FBNH is on my watch list but my only concern is buying now den 4 it to go down again. Thou I have no problem with dat (just how low will it go)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2015
stokfrick:
i dont always go with clear contrast between the idea of fundamentally strong and weak companies because there's no collective parameters or components of financial stability set aside as standard measure to justify a company being strong or not;therefore,it's subjected to perception,the analyst's knowledge and experience and philosophy as per,how the company should manage its resources to increase productivity and also,the understanding of the nature of the company's business,their policies,government's policies towards the sector in which the company operates e.t.c in predicting the prospective impacts these would make(usually known as future growth).
With the aforementioned,i could say costain is not fundamentally strong compared to other stocks that are better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Moneysage:

grin grin grin grin
Me, I don wait patiently for Dangote flour @ N1.50k and Dangote Sugar @ anything below N4.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2015
After selling my Oando and locking in some profit some time ago, I am looking to re-enter the bus as soon as it hits my target price. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2015
ihedioramma:
stockbull good day,long time, help us with this ontop?
oga,just modify your post to HI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2015
livestock!!! @2.48
JI @2.07 on Tuesday
JO @2.37 dis morning...

make fbnh touch 7naira before next week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2015
guys put your eyes on these stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2015
Afo1k:
livestock!!! @2.48
JI @2.07 on Tuesday
JO @2.37 dis morning...

make fbnh touch 7naira before next week

Chai! I placed my bid at N2.05 but didn't get it at my price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2015
bigass:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2015
Moneysage:

grin grin grin grin

Oando? Is this some kind of Monkey hunting? I would add SkyeBank.

Well, in other news, Access is racing south! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
megainvest:

Chai! I placed my bid at N2.05 but didn't get it at my price.
my initial bid was 1.98 sef but later changed it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
bigass:
hope if we put our eyes in the stocks we are not going to have problem?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
may and baker caverton oando fbnh fidelity eterna livestock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
bigass:
may and baker caverton oando fbnh fidelity eterna livestock

Thank you sister B. I think FBN, OANDO, LIVESTOCK is not that bad. Eterna is good as well but its liquidity concerns so many investors/traders grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Eyes of some people will be open, by the time they loss almost half of their money in the stock exchange market within this period. Seriously market is going down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
this house dry today oo. nawao.
@dumexoga, i sight u o. are u loading oxygen already?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
FBHN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You cant predict this market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Justcul:
FBHN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You cant predict this market grin
what is it about them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
ihedioramma:
what is it about them?

7.62--->>>#8.0 (recouped some cash) grin grin

Hope to re-enter at a lower price again tommorow hopefully smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Justcul:

7.62--->>>#8.0 (recouped some cash) grin grin

Hope to re-enter at a lower price again tommorow hopefully smiley
ok thats the same thing with oando .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
chukyjones:
this house dry today oo. nawao.
@dumexoga, i sight u o. are u loading oxygen already?

The rains are not helping matters too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), Emumakpo, LordAdam16, Hedgefunds and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.