Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11066610 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Silly Oando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chai!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chibuking81:
thanks brother. I always stand on the truth even though it is bitter.

Shut Up Again. Truth is different from Prediction. You Only predicted and it came to pass. Clap for yourself. I am sure you are now rich for this prediction. All you shout is bear. Can you please tell us what to buy and when to buy. I am waiting o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ForcefullBULL:

Shut Up Again. Truth is different from Prediction. You Only predicted and it came to pass. Clap for yourself. I am sure you are now rich for this prediction. All you shout is bear. Can you please tell us what to buy and when to buy. I am waiting o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chibuking81:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shut Up again cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
ForcefullBULL:

how can you shut somebody up and at the same time ask him to tell you what to buy and when to buy? pls with which mouth and hand?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Did you miss buy today? I am afraid the opportunity make not come in a long time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chibuking81:
how can you shut somebody up and at the same time ask him to tell you what to buy and when to buy? pls with which mouth and hand?

SHUT UP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
ForcefullBULL:

SHUT UP
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
ForcefullBULL:
Did you miss buy today? I am afraid the opportunity make not come in a long time
which opportunity? even with today closing price, market is still going down, if you are still interested in the stock market I will advise you to sell and hold on for a while with your money. you can buy at cheaper rate when the price will be stable. With the current administration market will not move up faster as many think after the price stability.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
ForcefullBULL:
U talk about missing opportunity when the bear is still on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
What is happening in FO and FCMB?
8 to 9% 1 day gain in this bearish season cannot be by chance!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
megainvest:

I wonder Oooo

I see it as a trap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
OANDO is going down to 10 NGN.

Keep the money ready. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Youngzedd:
OANDO is going down to 10 NGN.

Keep the money ready. grin

I disagree sir. Expect the turnaround magic. These bear is ending tomorrow grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
myjoy08:

OK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
myjoy08:

I agree with u myjoy08
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kai see as emotions dey fly up and down sha. Make una take am easy Na so market be.

While some people are praying for the market to go up, others are praying for the market to go down. In the fullness of time all prayers will be answered.

The people that have been praying for the market to come down are having a field day after that the people that having been praying for the market to go up will start enjoying too. Na turn by turn NSE dey reward people.

One love peeps!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
myjoy08:

1 like from me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
myjoy08:

Any news?

Listening. .... ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
megainvest:

Trust the CSL Cowboys to play the 14:29 joker card with FCMB. They could not deliver yesterday but they made sure to deliver today. I am unsure for how long they will be keep it up. Na siddon look I dey!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
FranklinRich:
Kai see as emotions dey fly up and down sha. Make una take am easy Na so market be.

While some people are praying for the market to go up, others are praying for the market to go down. In the fullness of time all prayers will be answered.

The people that have been praying for the market to come down are having a field day after that the people that having been praying for the market to go up will start enjoying too. Na turn by turn NSE dey reward people.

One love peeps!!!!

Sense!.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
myjoy08:

Myjoy08 giving hope to all faithfuls since time memorial grin grin grin. carry go sir!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
FranklinRich:

Myjoy08 giving hope to all faithfuls since time memorial grin grin grin. carry go sir!!!!

The moment of many shinning teeth has arrived grin. Hope for the hopeless and strength for the weary! It is joy at last for those that defile the stubborn bear's instruction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
myjoy08:

The moment of many shinning teeth has arrived grin. Hope for the hopeless and strength for the weary! It is joy at last for those that defile the stubborn bear's instruction.

Abeg I wan ask, you be pastor or evangelist?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
FranklinRich:

Abeg I wan ask, you be pastor or evangelist?

Babalawo grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Abeg dollar don reach 260?

Oga Agbalowomeri, Me sef dey wait oo but I never decide if that money go enter NSE or Na Ibeju lekki the money dey go. I need to go and join Pa Ewumi in some acquisitions down there. As money scarce for town, I might clinch some good deals grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
myjoy08:

Babalawo grin

Chai. I go begin come your shrine for special intervention cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
This bear is going to be here for long time. I badvice anybody to sell even at 50% loss and wait for the kill. Sell now and and wait. It is the TRUTH of the future of the future things yet to behold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
ForcefullBULL:
This bear is going to be here for long time. I badvice anybody to sell even at 50% loss and wait for the kill. Sell now and and wait. It is the TRUTH of the future of the future things yet to behold.

In the voice of our high priest grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
FranklinRich:

Chai. I go begin come your shrine for special intervention cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay sir. My consultation fee will be in your Dollars $$$$$.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DonGenovese, freeman67, naturalflow, WestPB, Princkez, cocolacec(m), egojeny1(f), KarlTom, ositadima1(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.