Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

My Advice To Unemployed Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Advice To Unemployed Nigerians (492 Views)

My Advice To Job Seekers Based On Experience. / Photos: Unemployed Nigerians Seek Work At National Assembly / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Unemployed Nigerians by seeun(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
If you have been looking for a job for a while and nothing is forth coming, I highly encourage you to do something for your self.

Start a business, be focused and persistent.

You don’t need millions to start. You can start a business with minimum investment.

With time, you will be counted among the wealthiest.

Also keep in mind that winners never quit. No matter the kind of obstacles you’re facing if you’re determined to make it in life, the sky is your limit.
You can visit Here For Update of Business Ideas You can Start and be successful http://financehow..com/p/business-ideas.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Reputable Organisation In Ibadan Is Recruiting To Meet Up The Challenging World / An Health Organisation In Ibadan Needs The Services Of The Followings / MARKETERS 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.