Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert - Phones (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (353580 Views)

How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
honourableseyi:

Then why can't you go ahead and buy the UK used @28 instead of buying Nigeria used @25k? Please kindly give me contact of the person or shop that is Selling S4 UK used at 28k. The price of clone and original cant be the same.

its not a clone....check olx or efrintin or go to computer village u are still on the high side
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Lovexme(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
honourableseyi:

But the last time I checked I used "But negotiable". Does that mean this means nothing to you? By the way, why will you feel like hugging an opposite sex when she is not your wife? Let her hubby gbab you, I no know no go dey there tongue

lol. Thank God it was only a feeling I never actualized.

Should be fair for 28 or 29 na, bro.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by honourableseyi: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
zaragal:

its not a clone....check olx or efrintin or go to computer village u are still on the high side

OLX? Becareful with OLX my sister. A friend of mine just got hit of her hard earn money by this same OLX with clone samsung. Computer village price 35k
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
zaragal:

NEVER EVER believe the price you see on olx! Fakes and clones full that website
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by honourableseyi: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Abi oooooo my brother. This one I am talkING about was samsung galaxy s5
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by honourableseyi: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lovexme:

lol. Thank God it was only a feeling I never actualized.

Should be fair for 28 or 29 na, bro.

I pegged it at 30K becos I need it faster. The phone is still very clean as you can see
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
airsaylongcon:

olx has abducted the verfication method...so each ads has been physiclly verified and the details of the seller have been collected, btw i knw clone smsung, i dont anyone can trick me with clones but on a lighter note 30k is way to much for the samsung...go to computer village and price uk used u will see wat am saying....cchonourableseyi
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
honourableseyi:

OLX? Becareful with OLX my sister. A friend of mine just got hit of her hard earn money by this same OLX with clone samsung. Computer village price 35k

dats a white lie as @ yesterday the highest was 31000...pls dont lie to sell
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
zaragal:

olx has abducted the verfication method...so each ads has been physiclly verified and the details of the seller have been collected, btw i knw clone smsung, i dont anyone can trick me with clones but on a lighter note 30k is way to much for the samsung...go to computer village and price uk used u will see wat am saying....cchonourableseyi

I laugh out loud when u say UK used in computer village. All those things are refurbished phones (Oyibo refurbished) with scarcely anything original. The case, screen, USB port, everything is refurbished. As for OLX adopting verification, na dem sabi. The harm to their name has already been done. I CAN NOT buy ordinary PIN from olx
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I laugh out loud when u say UK used in computer village. All those things are refurbished phones (Oyibo refurbished) with scarcely anything original. The case, screen, USB port, everything is refurbished. As for OLX adopting verification, na dem sabi. The harm to their name has already been done. I CAN NOT buy ordinary PIN from olx

olx....so ewat everybody sellis fake and urs is original,...funny
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by honourableseyi: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
zaragal:

dats a white lie as @ yesterday the highest was 31000...pls dont lie to sell

Did you price all around computer village to come to this conclusion? A decorum is needed when you are talking or dealing with people on social media. If we should be looking for a lier here, I think you should be the one. You have quoted 3 figures in the course of discussion. How many shop did you get to in this same computer village to make you come to the conclusion that I'm a lier? The last one my friend bought in the computer village was 35k. Now when I ordered for some goods last month, exchange rate was 225 to a dollar; but you can confirm today what it is like. None of this is manufactured in Nigeria which makes it subjected to exchange rate. I'm a seller on olx. I posted a car add on olx last 2 months or so. Some people contacted me and none from olx management; so where is the physical verification been done? No one ever ask for veryfication ffrom me Or you mean the pictures posted by the seller is enough for physical verification? Address ke? Is it not what i put down as my address they will take ni?Woman, I don't like throwing tantrum on social media cause you don't know who is who. I have posted what I want to sell and the price that comes with it, if you need it pay and take it and if you don't, scrow down to other thing or find a better seller. This shouldn't bring up bad blood between us. If we cant do buss with this, ofcourse we can still do it with other items.I own the phone and I dictate the price I want to sell it. If you think the price is outrageous, move on and let my stuff be. I'm not forcing it on you mam. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
honourableseyi:

Did you price all around computer village to come to this conclusion? A decorum is needed when you are talking or dealing with people on social media. If we should be looking for a lier here, I think you should be the one. You have quoted 3 figures in the course of discussion. How many shop did you get to in this same computer village to make you come to the conclusion that I'm a lier? The last one my friend bought in the computer village was 35k. Now when I ordered for some goods last month, exchange rate was 225 to a dollar; but you can confirm today what it is like. None of this is manufactured in Nigeria which makes it subjected to exchange rate. I'm a seller on olx. I posted a car add on olx last 2 months or so. Some people contacted me and none from olx management; so where is the physical verification been done? No one ever ask for veryfication ffrom me Or you mean the pictures posted by the seller is enough for physical verification? Address ke? Is it not what i put down as my address they will take ni?Woman, I don't like throwing tantrum on social media cause you don't know who is who. I have posted what I want to sell and the price that comes with it, if you need it pay and take it and if you don't, scrow down to other thing or find a better seller. This shouldn't bring up bad blood between us. If we cant do buss with this, ofcourse we can still do it with other items.I own the phone and I dictate the price I want to sell it. If you think the price is outrageous, move on and let my stuff be. I'm not forcing it on you mam. Shalom

i tink you very frustrated. dude have got no time for folks like u....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by honourableseyi: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
zaragal:

i tink you very frustrated. dude have got no time for folks like u....

grin grin grin grin leave S4 and go for S0 or S1; better still you can go for tecno
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
honourableseyi:

grin grin grin grin leave S4 and go for S0 or S1; better still you can go for tecno

Thnx
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by amurx(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
zaragal:

zaragal:

zaragal:

you can't see uk used ORIGiNAL s4 less than 30k except it's Naija used or refurbished and as for olx it's just a no go area except you don't normally pay your tithe
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 11, 2015
amurx:
you can't see uk used ORIGiNAL s4 less than 30k except it's Naija used or refurbished and as for olx it's just a no go area except you don't normally pay your tithe

OK so u agreed a UK used is 30k right and our brother is calling his for 30k how abt dat??...pl don't quote me again...u guys should free me
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by ceefwesh(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Hi Samsung lovers plsss someone shud help me...my s4 have been working very slow and sometimes it hooks and later display this image and continue working plsss how do I stop this

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Seamareggae(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
nani667:

You need a Clean note 3 N9005 model for that matter and you dey talk 32 - 37K ? I'll advise you get a Note 2 or S4 if that's your budget ✔
Pls can You add me to the telegram group...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Timijo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Buy a London used Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082 @ 20 000 naira.
Quote me if you are interested.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:14am On Dec 18, 2015
I need a very good Samsung tab
Prefebly tab S2 9.7..
Your opinions are welcomed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nani667: 1:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Seamareggae:
Pls can You add me to the telegram group... 08033387697
Done ✔

Meanwhile.... Android 6.0.1 loaded cool

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2015
nani667:

Done ✔

Why do we have to drop our numbers to join a telegram group? That's what I hated most about whatsapp. Share the group's link here. No way I'm dropping my number here or sending it via pm to someone I barely know

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by timbros(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2015
selfmadeOLX:
I need a very good Samsung tab
Prefebly tab S2 9.7..
Your opinions are welcomed

Very sleek tab. Got mine in Samsung shop here in PH. You will enjoy it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Daraplato(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
nani667:

Done ✔

Cool. Can you add me to the group. 08101091320
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by jksxxxx: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Incas anybody nid clean no scratch London use galaxy s4 at 28k location ph u can watsapp me on 09033365257 28 last..den I hv one rough one for 20
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
timbros:

Very sleek tab. Got mine in Samsung shop here in PH. You will enjoy it.

Kai.. Na enjoyment you dey oo grin
Tho I prefer a new one but I dont that kind of money for the brand new one cry
Except I see someone who want to sell his
But the problem is the tab is so dope its hard to see people selling off theirs grin chai cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by kenlash1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Now here is my problem, I ve ds S4 , d ish is 3G or LTE hardly comes on with mtn its a verizon fone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by timbros(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Kai.. Na enjoyment you dey oo grin
Tho I prefer a new one but I dont that kind of money for the brand new one cry
Except I see someone who want to sell his
But the problem is the tab is so dope its hard to see people selling off theirs grin chai cool

It will be almost impossible to see someone sell his own for now.

The Tab over make sense.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nani667: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Why do we have to drop our numbers to join a telegram group? That's what I hated most about whatsapp. Share the group's link here. No way I'm dropping my number here or sending it via pm to someone I barely know

Lol... It's no big deal sir.... You can easily delete your number from. Here after you've been added

Daraplato:

Cool. Can you add me to the group. 081010****

Done ✔
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Phoenixx07(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2015
selfmadeOLX:
I need a very good Samsung tab Prefebly tab S2 9.7.. Your opinions are welcomed
mooo werin u find reach here?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Phoenixx07:
mooo werin u find reach here?

grin grin chaii.. Na tab I find reach here oo..

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Hello guys, please i have a problem with my Samsung note 3, it's not detecting Sim, and it's not that it fell from my hand, I just woke up one day and saw it like that, I've flashed it but it's still the same, and i really like the phone, I'm forced to buy innjoo and manage for the main time, what could be the cause?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (166) (Reply)

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / FIFA 14 For Android...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.