Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days (672 Views)

Interested in AutoCAD, PDMS, MATLAB or Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan or Lagos? / Learn AUTOCAD & PDMS and AUTODESK INVENTOR In Ibadan or LAGOS. / For Interested Engrs: Learn Autocad On This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days by oremisussan: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
Are you an Engineering graduate? If you have something to bring to the table, then you call the shots at interviews.

Exercise authority with your skills. Learn a skill that is evergreen in our profession, aggressively and in the next seven days.

Classes' venue and time at your convenience.

Note: You needn't loved Engineering Drawing back in school to do well with AutoCAD. Knowledge of simple geometry is enough to get you up.

Call 'banjy 08032308778 to book an appointment.
Re: Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days by xtgozie(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
U will be a Magician to make a even a professor learn AutoCad in 7 days........ Be real man
Re: Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days by ayobase(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2012
xtgozie: U will be a Magician to make a even a professor learn AutoCad in 7 days........ Be real man

Its all about the IQ and dedication!

We have very young professors also!

OP...where r u located?
Re: Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days by Insanity(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2012
xtgozie: U will be a Magician to make a even a professor learn AutoCad in 7 days........ Be real man

i don't know about his teaching method but i learnt autoCAD 2012 2D3D in 10 days. It all depends on ya commitment and dedication to excel in it.
Re: Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days by dtjns37(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ insanity,...how r you doing. Pls av u heard any info from consolidated contractors since d interview in september?
I happened to be @ the interview. It's been long , and no update.. undecided
Re: Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days by Insanity(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
dtjns37: @ insanity,...how r you doing. Pls av u heard any info from consolidated contractors since d interview in september?
I happened to be @ the interview. It's been long , and no update.. undecided

i've not heard from them. Its been long shaa, i thought they will be calling immediately bt i thought wrong obviously. Do you know of anyone they've called or they've not started contacting us yet?
Re: Learn AutoCAD Aggressively In 7 Days by oremisussan: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
ayobase:

Its all about the IQ and dedication!

We have very young professors also!

OP...where r u located?

Dedication, Dedication and Dedication.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get SHL Assessment Preparation Books / Bs.c Or 15MILLION Naira,which Would You Pick? / IT Security Specialization, Your Passport To Career Opportunities In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.