Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Do I Get A Good Manual Link Building Service To Hire For My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get A Good Manual Link Building Service To Hire For My Website (696 Views)

Seo-rich Link Building / High PR Web 2.0 Sites For SEO Link Building / I Need An Andriod Developer To Hire For Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Good Manual Link Building Service To Hire For My Website by Danchito: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Please can anybody recommend for me a good manual link building service that i can hire to help me build backlink for my website. He or she must have experiece in the job and must understand google rules so that my website will not be blacklisted and the service should be affordable. PLS I NEED UR HELP. www.jackophite.com
Re: How Do I Get A Good Manual Link Building Service To Hire For My Website by darkhand: 2:35am On Dec 15, 2012
Hi,

We can do this for you. We have been search engine optitmizers for over 7 years. Get in touch lets talk.

Contact us on dcards28 at gmail dot com or call us on 08093686224
Re: How Do I Get A Good Manual Link Building Service To Hire For My Website by Basic(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Guest posting is the ONLY linkbuilding and backlinking strategy that guarantees long term results, and that will never earn Google's penalties.
It involves posting valuable content on high PR blogs in return for backlinks to your blog.
In addition to the traffic advantage, guest posting also brings massive traffic to your blog. But this depends on the traffic of the host blog and the quality of your guest post.
Forget about other outdated tactics. Blog commenting, if concentrated on, gets a website slapped by Google. Also, forum commenting and reciprocal linking are now useless. Paid links? They're the shortest routes to Google's penalty.
Only guest posting rocks!
Check out one of my blogs and read my last post on it, in which I revealed how I was able to upgrade the blog's page rank with just 3 guest posts (I would've definitely gotten better results if I've written more). This is a blog that has just 5 published posts.
The blog's URL is:
basicfreelance..com

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Hosting For The First 50 People (direct Admin,ehcp And Zpanel ) Control / Step By Step Guide To Managing Ad Choices On Yahoo! / Facebook Advert Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.