Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Seo-rich Link Building - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seo-rich Link Building (657 Views)

Link Building Strategies That Will Boost Your Search Engine Ranking / 6 SEO Link Building Strategies For Bloggers / Check-out This Link Building/Google Ranking Strategy Linda Ikeji Is Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seo-rich Link Building by buchibrand(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello senior Bloggers, SEO experts and Webmasters, I need your support here.
Unlike what I have been seeing here, I want us to do something unique and effective.

I want us to exchange quality links. It is called "Help Me To Move Up".

I have a blog with quality articles that are generating loads of traffic from qoogle, bing and other smaller search engine, but I need "Links" from Authority Sites/pages to rank better on google. So i need you to grant me a link on your website or blog (must have PR2 and Above), to help my site rank.

While you check my blog and any of the quality blog posts and Ask for Link from it (it could be your banner or text link) while you give me a link also on yours(must have related content).

Others can also post theirs to get links also.
My blog url: http://www.successbookz.biz
Re: Seo-rich Link Building by buchibrand(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please, let's do this to help some brother Up the ladder. The big earners (big boys) will also gain a lot from this.

* You grant me a link to rank on google
* I grant you a link/s to grow your traffic and to boost your dominance.
I think its a Win, Win thing here.
Re: Seo-rich Link Building by buchibrand(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Still waiting for offers from interested parties
buchibrand:
Hello senior Bloggers, SEO experts and Webmasters, I need your support here.
Unlike what I have been seeing here, I want us to do something unique and effective.

I want us to exchange quality links. It is called "Help Me To Move Up".

I have a blog with quality articles that are generating loads of traffic from qoogle, bing and other smaller search engine, but I need "Links" from Authority Sites/pages to rank better on google. So i need you to grant me a link on your website or blog (must have PR2 and Above), to help my site rank.

While you check my blog and any of the quality blog posts and Ask for Link from it (it could be your banner or text link) while you give me a link also on yours(must have related content).

Others can also post theirs to get links also.
My blog url: http://www.successbookz.biz
Re: Seo-rich Link Building by cheavroi(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
If you can write quality content for your website, why not write for other- that is guest post on other website
Re: Seo-rich Link Building by buchibrand(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
cheavroi:
If you can write quality content for your website, why not write for other- that is guest post on other website
The industry am in is over populated, so I just want to get direct link to few successful (if there is any) Nigerians in that field.

(1) (Reply)

Little Contract For Webmasters / No More Wahala Getting Google Adsense!! (no Scam) / How To Receive Payment On Your Websites, Apps From All Over The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.