Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Donjazzy And Dbanj Set To Open Separate Clubs In VI This Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And Dbanj Set To Open Separate Clubs In VI This Month (581 Views)

Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy And Dbanj Set To Open Separate Clubs In VI This Month by gister3: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Both donjazzy and dbanj are set to open separate clubs in V.I lagos.Dbanjs club opens today,82 Adetokunbo ademola VI.Its called ONE ELEVEN.Partying 3days straight said to be guaranteed

While Donjazzys new club in V.I “PoP” opens next week Friday 21st December if the world no End.

Well,just saying as a nosy blogger do i smell a rat?like is there still some beef and competition between them ..just saying oooo?

cc:http://www./donjazzy-and-d…j-set-to-popen/

(1) (Reply)

TREY SONGZ Arrested For Assaulting A Woman With $$$ / Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Baba Suwe 'oyagbe Ti' Part 2, Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.