Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price (111118 Views)

Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price in Nigeria. / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by Eness(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2015
evening, d screen of my laptop (HP G42) stop displaying I was told d problem is from d motherboard, how much will it cost to buy a new screen
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
Eness:
evening, d screen of my laptop (HP G42) stop displaying I was told d problem is from d motherboard, how much will it cost to buy a new screen
The cost of your laptop screen replacement is 14k, how soon do you want to fix it.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2015
e must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. –Marie Curie
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2015
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2015
Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by Gheezy02: 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
Hi,my HP 620 is faulty... rain fell inside it..the screen keeps acting weird but still display and the keyboard is not working at all .what do I need to change bro?
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2015
Gheezy02:
Hi,my HP 620 is faulty... rain fell inside it..the screen keeps acting weird but still display and the keyboard is not working at all .what do I need to change bro?
we can change the keyboard for you at 4k, how soon do you want to fix it
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by Gheezy02: 8:58am On May 13, 2015
neupert:

we can change the keyboard for you at 4k, how soon do you want to fix it
Can we deal elsewhere bro?and probably tomorrow or Friday...PS the price really needs to come down thanks
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by gostartit(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2015
Gheezy02:
Can we deal elsewhere bro?and probably tomorrow or Friday...PS the price really needs to come down thanks
The price is 4k with the fixing.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2015
Gheezy02:
The price is 4k with the fixing.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by gostartit(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2015
Yes
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by horllamy(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2015
neupert:
Did your laptop screen got broken or does not display like it used to? then you need to replace it with a brand new screen to make it come alive again like it used to be.
Also is the background light dark or dim that the items on the screen is not visible any more then you need to fix it.
We have all varieties of of laptop screen and different sizes and we will also fix it for you at no extra charge.
All our laptop screens are sold at very reduced price and we also fix or replace it for you at no extra charge other than what you paid for the screen.
call me on 08124461809 or 08066701575 for more enquiries or better still come to our office at 29, Otigba street, beside Enterprise Bank, computer village Ikeja Lagos.
I'll be expecting you, thanks.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Kids Educational Tablet For Sale @ Reduced Price In Nigeria

Now available in Nigeria the latest technology in kids tablet that are durable and can withstand kids play without damage because it comes with child-proof protection.

In conjunction with Gostarit Academy Nigeria has preloaded with interactive educational applications and videos for Nursery,Primary and Secondary.

call me on 08124461809 or 08066701575 to get a copy or better still come to our office at 29, Otigba street, beside Enterprise Bank, computer village Ikeja Lagos.
I'll be expecting you, thanks.

PRICE is 30,000 but we are giving it out this month at 27,000 naira for the first Ten buyers.

If u are on whatsapp send ur whatsapp numba to dis numba 08139462401
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2015
am on whatsapp 08066701575
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2015
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:13am On May 14, 2015
Good morning.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2015
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 5:57pm On May 14, 2015
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2015
Yes.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2015
If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh 35. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2015
Good morning
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2015
Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2015
Thank God it's another friday.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
If you don't value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it. ~Kim Garst
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2015
Get your broken laptop screen replacement here.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 3:50am On May 16, 2015
Wake up today and achieve your destiny.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2015
We are open from 10am to 6pm today.
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2015
Step by step and the thing is done. Charles Atlas
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2015
Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. Robert H. Schuller
Re: Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price by neupert(m): 6:00am On May 17, 2015
Happy and blessed Sunday to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply)

SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ / Two Ways To Remove Winrar Password Without Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.