Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party (1327 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) / Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by trendystuf(f): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2012
Former BBA winner Karen Igho, went to support her friend Denrele at the Smirnoff party last night and was assaulted by one of the security guards. Karen took to twitter this morning to give a detailed account of her bitter experience.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photos-karen-igho-slapped-at-smirnoff.html

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Leadn(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2012
This broad is ugly on a good day, so I can't see the difference undecided

I feel sorry for her though,,, since she's planning an "all out attack" am solidly behind her cool
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Leadn(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2012
Damn is she hairy! looks like the missing link btw man and ape lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by floriana(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2012
Honestly this is unfair. The person that should be getting this very well delivered and very effective slap should have been GOLDIE. That way, we would all have felt a sense of relief for her ridiculous representation on BBA. I wish I can locate that security guy, take him to an event Goldie is attending so he can administer his trademark slap.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by denzel2009: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2012
This is the fault of her father! He should have slapped her better than the security guard.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Larrey(f): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2012
†ђξ person wey knw fine b4
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by montelik(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2012
That is not a security guard but an armed robber. Pulling a gun and asking for settlement.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by gulfer: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2012
Chai, why she come resemble Neanderthal (prehistoric man) na? grin

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by ayox2003: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2012
floriana: Honestly this is unfair. The person that should be getting this very well delivered and very effective slap should have been GOLDIE. That way, we would all have felt a sense of relief for her ridiculous representation on BBA. I wish I can locate that security guy, take him to an event Goldie is attending so he can administer his trademark slap. .

Wishes of a new f-o-o-l.

Frawzey
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by RickyRoss1(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2012
Eyaaa, sorry ooooo
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by MissyB3(f): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2012

(1)

Celebrities That Dies In February 2013 / April 22nd Is Around The Corner When It Will Be 3 Years That DAGRIN Died / Actress Tamera Mowry Reveals She Was A Virgin Until She Was 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.