Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party (19876 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by mitchyy(f): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2012
GISTville

No matter what happened. It can never justify violence. Big Brother Amplified Star Karen Igho was a victim last night as she got slapped by a security guard at the Smirnoff Midnight Circus party last night.

Read her tweets below and see for yourself:

@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security guard!!! is it because I’m a woman?

@Karen_Igho: He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, Said he will shoot me if I don’t give him money..I said I didn’t have. He slap me!!

@Karen_Igho: Now my face is swollen and I’m in pain!!

@Karen_Igho: All I wanted to do was to go support my friend @DENRELE_EDUN who hosted the event

@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park,he wanted money and I didn’t have any on me then he slapped me.still in shock and pain

@Karen_Igho: I feel abused and hurt

@Karen_Igho: The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head

@Karen_Igho: My team are on this

@Karen_Igho: Called my lawyer

@Karen_Igho: Even my father has never slapped me like this and the loading of the gun to shoot me wow am in shock

@Karen_Igho: I know I have a good heart but I won’t let this go with out fighting for justice cos he might do it to someone else

How sad! And some people on twitter to my surprise, deemed it fit to mock her despite the incident, especially ladies.
I wonder what Nigeria is turning into if we now rejoice over violence. Over someone’s pain and sorrow. *sighs*

Source: http://gistville.com/2012/12/photo-big-brother-star-karen-igho-get-molested-at-smirnoff-party/#more-2191

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2012
Something about this story doesn't add up. Was she attacked by a security guard or a robber or a police man? I doubt private security guards in clubs carry guns. . .besides, they would never demand money from you in a threatening way.

Make she talk true about wetin really happen.

6 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Double194(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2012
Next time before U do follow/follow go party again, U go think am twice.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Jesuspikin87(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Ouch........this looks really bad. But her story is really incredible. I hope she wasn't drink when it happend.#just saying#

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by slimyem: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2012
She probably might have been rude to the guy somehow but that's no excuse for him slapping her.
She should make sure he pays for this violent act!

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by mitchyy(f): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2012
There's no excuse for violence no matter what she must have said!

4 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Akshow: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2012
serves her right. She too like party. No birthday or party wey you no go see her.

4 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by TableLeg(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2012
smh
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2012
Jesuspikin87: Ouch........this looks really bad. But her story is really incredible. I hope she wasn't drink when it happend.#just saying#

Your use of English is a slap on this thread.

“I hope she wasn't drunk when it happened“

Corrected

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by missbond007: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2012
Akshow: serves her right. She too like party. No birthday or party wey you no go see her.

Seriously?!! I want to believe that you are joking. You ain't serious with that comment.

http://.com/2012/12/bba-star-karen-igho-slapped-by-security.html
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2012
Nigerian celebrity could be rude sometimes.

Anyway I guess it was unknown security men and not club bouncer coz bouncers don't use gun.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by omiobo: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2012
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by mitchyy(f): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2012
Akshow: serves her right. She too like party. No birthday or party wey you no go see her.
Just listen to yourself! Very childish comment

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by LesbianBoy(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2012
If she insulted the security man then it serves her right! See her face sef, very ugly girl *spits* angry

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by dokunbam(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2012
slapped the wowo face lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Detonatorrex(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
choi!na she do mtcheww for mopolgrin

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Jesuspikin87: Ouch........this looks really bad. But her story is really incredible. I hope she wasn't drink when it happend.#just saying#
My dear, Jamb is still selling forms! Its not too late for you to enter the university and prevent further Verbal slaps like the one you just committed grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
So f%#kin what if she got slapped. Who is she by the way
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
d
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
lool i always ask myself dis question about dis girl everytime, which kind of celebrity she be sef.somebody win gulder ultimate search=celebrity. nonsence BBA = celebrity. but dis her mouth look very slappable.if na me na two hands slap.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
shocked shocked Oh My God na Karen be that? The security man get iron hand oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
dokunbam: slapped the wowo face lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sounds like you're an advocate of violence. Attitudes like yours are part of the reason Nigeria's the way she is today. Violence is actively celebrated and encouraged.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Karen, please deal with that man through all means possible within your reach.

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by dorggito1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
I guess she is the social type dats why yet it shud not account for violence frm security guards.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nwoka(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
That's not an ordinary slap!! That's a bit-ch slap
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Pardon my laughing...so what were you saying

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Koolking(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
A security guard slapped her because she refused to give a tip? She is frugal with the truth of the matter. Wish the guard could air his own story. She probably performed some stunts with the guard. The table will sure turn against her if she takes it up. Who is she btw? Is she this ugly or the slap made her face look this fugly?
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Revolva(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Wow Gbosa for her ugly face - she talks very lousy this karen gal - see her na so she wor worgly!! Talks anyhow bla bla bla!!! Maybe she no get tiket to the event dem no send am try to bounce her !! She dey misyan ,, gbosa!!
I could ave been at the party lastnight I had two tiket I won but had to leave it was so busy

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Jaywon242(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
mitchyy:
Just listen to yourself! Very childish comment
how is dat childish? and can u define what a childish comment is? Some pple are just too party freaks. They cant control themselves when dey see party(any kind of party)

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by mitchyy(f): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
oyibomoses: Yeye girl dat is wat they always say "my father have not slap me like that before" na beating you for collect which i dey there spoiled girl
May such happen to every single member of your family until you feel the pain

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by bigboy3: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pele o caren but it is sad how some people justify violence. No one deserves to be hit no matter what. Although the story doesn't really add up but the guy must be punished. A real man never hits a lady, totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by ehispapa(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
LesbianBoy: If she insulted the security man then it serves her right! See her face sef, very ugly girl *spits* angry
my thought exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood / Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide / "I’m Cool And Doing Fine’'- Ini Edo Declares After Messy Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.