Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Attention All Igbo Travellers - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Attention All Igbo Travellers (20873 Views)

Is There A Igbo Handbook Or Manual That Is Used To Train All Igbo People / Attention All The Yorubal Guys In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by kassimdandago: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
AR E/ NIG'S ISRAELIS PLS DIFFERENTIATE B2WN HOKO HAMISTS.
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by gbanikiti(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
obi adighi m uto maka kamgbe afo ano gara aga,a ga be m orlu.ihere na eme m ugbu a.nne mma m nwuru na afo a,a ga eyipu akwa na onwa january na bia ni.mana aghahi m eme nje laa n'ulo.ana m ekpere chineke ya duo ndi n'ile ga aga nje na onwa christmas a ije oma.

5 Likes

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by dominique(f): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Opps, entered the wrong thread embarassed

Exits stage left tongue
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by elopee3000(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abum Onye Nnokwa di Na akuku nnobi alor adazi ichida ya Na Awka etiti Nnokwa ne emee mass return aro obuna,mana agaghim abata Na aro a,mu nwa bi Na Vienna austria
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by free2ryhme: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
donofdons: Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet

[size=15pt]
PSALM 91[/size]

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

5 Likes

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by zibe(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wish I'll be going home this Christmas with my parents, but work no go allow me. wanna see my beautiful Nnewi grin
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Antivirus92(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Make una come Oraukwu for idemili north lga of anambra come watch me play village match. Anam- agba ka MESSI

1 Like

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by vin4ever(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
udo dili unu!!!!
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Igbo kwenu!! Kwezuonu! Ise
biko adiro kwa mu ala kristmas maka umu boys village mu nibo di na awka south bu ndi kidnappers,egwu na atu mu ina village,aga mu agba ekeresimesi na ala onitsha.ya gazi ru onye obula
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by AndreUweh(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
gbanikiti: obi adighi m uto maka kamgbe afo ano gara aga,a ga be m orlu.ihere na eme m ugbu a.nne mma m nwuru na afo a,a ga eyipu akwa na onwa january na bia ni.mana aghahi m eme nje laa n'ulo.ana m ekpere chineke ya duo ndi n'ile ga aga nje na onwa christmas a ije oma.
Chukwu gbaa gi ume. Ofu Ubochi, Chukwu ga eme amara gi alota, hu kwa umunne gi na ikwu na ibe. Peace of the Lord be with you.
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by AndreUweh(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Emzybrown: Igbo kwenu!! Kwezuonu! Ise
biko adiro kwa mu ala kristmas maka umu boys village mu nibo di na awka south bu ndi kidnappers,egwu na atu mu ina village,aga mu agba ekeresimesi na ala onitsha.ya gazi ru onye obula
Egwu atula gi, Oge ekeresimesi abughi oge nto mmadu. Kidnappers too will be on break to take part in xmas activities. Kidnapping is very less during xmas activities.
Eziokwu.

1 Like

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by AndreUweh(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Antivirus92: Make una come Oraukwu for idemili north lga of anambra come watch me play village match. Anam- agba ka MESSI
Biko kowaa ka egwuruegwu si adi.
Please tell us more about this competition. How many teams involved, the prizes, the past winners, the donors and what happens on the final day.
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Bigflamie(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mma no Owerri na 30th... grin

[/quote]
Onye guy,ukwu nwanyi owerri wu ebeano.
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by NDSMART(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO ORA EZO, NKE NDI ORAIFITE ON 31TH DECEMBER..........AGA ENWE NZUKO, "PARTY" NKE NDI YOUTH NIILE NA UMU AKWUKWO N'UBOCHI AHU.......VENUE BU ORAIFITE CIVIC CENTRE
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by paulchucks: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
igbo bu igbo ekene m unu ya diri nwoke mma dikwara nwanyi mma ,unu ga na na ejeje na abata abata ,ukwu ama kpo unu na okwute mana biko umu igbo kwuba kwa nu aka unu oto ka chukwu were na agozie unu mgbe nile ,onye akpakwana ego obara o na ere isi abuo maka ndi igbo turu nilu si na agwo sere isi ala buru apa mma

2 Likes

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Antivirus92(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Biko kowaa ka egwuruegwu si adi.
Please tell us more about this competition. How many teams involved, the prizes, the past winners, the donors and what happens on the final day.
actually its a 16 team tournament. There are group stages,q-final,semi-final and the grande finale. It is sponsored by oraukwu business men. One million is will be shared between the first,second and third in this order-500k,300k and 200k. We have home team,onitsha branch,lagos,abuja,awka,students etc as the competing teams. It usually starts from 25th to 1st and sometimes 2nd. A game or 2 games per day as the case maybe is usually witnessed.

1 Like

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Unfortunately, i will not be going to Enugu this December. Ya'll should have a blast and don't forget to take both rural and urban pictures of your villages.
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Umuaku isuochi nke no na umunneochi lga abia steti ,Ana m ekele umu igbo no na nairalandi ma na asi ka chineke gozie onyeowula na ekeresimesia...ya gazie nu!
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by ichidodo: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
ndigbo ndewoo, a n' am a la na 27th na obodo eziama-obaire,nkwerre l.g.a imo state, k' am ga zuru-ike. daalu!
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by pdtrainingblog(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Journey Mercies for All Igbo Travelers this Season's Period In JESUS CHRIST Name.
AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by mike404(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: As Promised... I shall be bringing you guys Pictures from Enugu-ukwu and Nnewi

Please post pictures of your village here for us all to enjoy!!

Oganiru Ala Igbo!!
bia arusi ibu onye enugwu-ukwu?
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Ilaje44(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
donofdons: Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you...

This "Unfug" is totally uncalled for! Use your sense instead of the nonsense that has been indoctrinated in you. The world is neither ending now nor in the near future. The world ends when mother nature deems it neccessary to rejuvenate. Before mankind, there was life on earth, there will certainly be life on earth after mankind. Lucifer's got no hand in that. It is the nature of things. Beside that, your rant has got no place here, and I task the moderators not to hide but to DELETE the nonsense you wrote above.

1 Like

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by DANILSA(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
UMUIGBO MMAMMANU, MUA GA NO OBODOA ZUO AHIA DECEMBER, NIHI NA ONA BU OGE ANYI JIA ENWETA EGO NUJU, KA COMPANI WEE NYE ANYI BONOSI DI NMA. grin grin grin
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by mike404(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
kody-licky:

are u from enugwu-ukwu??
are you from Enugu-ukwu?
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
afam4eva: Unfortunately, i will not be going to Enugu this December. Ya'll should have a blast and don't forget to take both rural and urban pictures of your villages.
go home afam,go see how your villa has changed. Merry christmas!
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by meerkat(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Igbo ndi oma m ji eme onu, ekelee m unu. Asi m ukwa daalu m ya daalu nwunye di m. Egbe belu, ugo belu. Ochoka anyi ahula anyi mana o fugodi anyi, ya amala onye anyi bu. Bikonu onye obula gbado anya na oge a maka na odi afia aru, ofiaba aru. Matakwanu na agafeta iga, oburu nga. Maka na Usu ma ka o di were anyasi na-efe. Eje ana bu isi ije. Ka Olisa buoro anyi uzo, kpeere anyi azu na nje m anyi nile, iseee. Ihe ojoo agaghi ahu anyi ma anyi agaghi ahu ihe ojoo...isee. Ekeresimesi oma nuoooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by hbrednic: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
umuigbo ya gaziee,chukwu nonyere unu nile,chebekwa unu noge ekeresimesia.
unu ga eje nu udo,lata nu udo.MERRY XMAS 2 ALL

1 Like

Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by mallorca(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
o.obim:
Igbo ndi oma,mma mma nu o! Agam emepe ulo m na 28th.Akabo di na Osumenyi,Nnewi south LGA.Achoyim idezu afam n'ebe a.Nnukwu oriri ga adi.Chukwu agozika m na aho a

Direction pls!
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Melahou(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Andre Uweh: You are cordially invited to the wearing cloth ceremony (Iwa Akwa or Iwa ogodo) of Isinweke people mostly Umuihi and Amakohia. Date 3rd and 3 Jan 2013. Venue, Orie Umuihi market square and Nkwo Ihitte market square.
You are also invited to a coomunity footbal match final. Venue: Etiti sports complex Isinweke. Umuihi vs the other finalist yet to emerge. Winner takes home N2,500, Second placed N150,00, And third placed N100,000. Cup donated by Chief Obi, south African based business tycoon.

congrats,i did mine some yrs back...so interesting...obowo 4life
Re: Attention All Igbo Travellers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
mike404:
bia arusi ibu onye enugwu-ukwu?

Mba.. Agukwu Nri!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State / Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead / Africa Style Living Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.