Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Transfer Of Service Under Federal Establishment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transfer Of Service Under Federal Establishment (4859 Views)

Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment / Graduate, OND And SSCE Recruitment In A Federal Establishment / Graduate, OND And SSCE Recruitment In A Federal Establishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Of Service Under Federal Establishment by kabarancy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Could u pls tell me if it is possible to transfer from a parastatal under federal government to another parastatals ,agancy or mother ministry?for example.if u work in a river basin development that is under federal ministry of water reasorce.is it possible to transfer your serviceto the mother ministry?if yes,what is the process and how long does it take?be glad if u could shed more light on this.thank you
Re: Transfer Of Service Under Federal Establishment by Amyme: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pls I need to know too
Re: Transfer Of Service Under Federal Establishment by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's possible, but I don't know how they do it. If you're the person involved, I suggest you talk to your senior colleagues about it.

(1) (Reply)

Omega Consult / Ndlea To Start Recruitment Soon! / Solidarites International (SI) Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.