Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result (28052 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by estinjohn(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
She is 27 really?

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by royalrich(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
I still can't believe her. That date on her result is FAKE. She is 37
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by ehispapa(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
age has nothing to do with looks but your exposure to things of life makes you older. that's why timid people kinda look younger
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by kingsceemark(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
grin
kulyie: hehehehe desperate times call for desperate measures cheesy
na the thing wey d1ck dey do pikin wey won chop wetin her mama dey chop grin
kulyie: hehehehe desperate times call for desperate measures cheesy
na the thing wey d1ck dey do pikin wey won chop wetin her mama dey chop
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by ektbear: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
She doesn't look old to me. Then again, I'm not good at guessing ages.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by blackmale1: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
She has to be a very old 27 year old to be looking like that.....the Nigerian 27 if you know what i mean grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by ogaju007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What does the result mean?

Someone said 7As, but all I see is numbers

U no go school? grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Bullshiit. Chika and I were class mates and she was the head prefect (girl) of my set. Chika IS 27.
..which skul?...i want 2do a background check on dis claim of urs..no offence intended plz..
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by blackmale1: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
salam001: This lady was born before the Nigerian civil war
haba mana! grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by AGgal(f): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
who dey drag age wit her?
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by kennytidistar(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
[apocalypse]A lot of students use "miracle centres" these days.

Fact! She only want to show us that her special center was the best among the rest! grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Ishilove: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
defashan:

Are you trying to tell us that you are 27 years as well?

You sure Ishilove isnt same person as Chika Ike
Lol. Ishilove and Chika used to be jolly mates before Ishilove moved out of the neighbourhood they both lived in, and Chika became a star smiley
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you 27 also? Looking at the pics on your profile. grin lipsrsealed
How are you so sure the person on my profile is Ishilove? grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Abagworo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
ehispapa: age has nothing to do with looks but your exposure to things of life makes you older. that's why timid people kinda look younger

Very true. IMHO she does not look older than 30. And who is she? Is she an actress?
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Blue-eyed boi:
..which skul?...i want 2do a background check on dis claim of urs..no offence intended plz..
St Francis Catholic Secondary school, Liasu rd,Council bustop, Idimu/Ikotun rd.

Google 'graduating class of 2002'.

Tons of makeup and early exposure can make one look and act older than their age. Chika is 27,whether anyone chooses to believe it or not.

Not that her age changes the price of garium sulphate in the market. angry
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Dede1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

No u are wrong. There no A in that result. A1 is 1, B2 is 2,B3 is 3, C4 is 4,etc

Please, write on what you know for sure. This could be a sound of different beat. When I sat for WAEC, there was no B in the result aggregates. There were A, C, P and F. Thus, A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, P7, P8 and F9.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by coolestkc: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Her first school leaving certificate pls, lets see if that will save her this one don fail!
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
St Francis Catholic Secondary school, Liasu rd,Council bustop, Idimu/Ikotun rd.

Google 'graduating class of 2002'.

Tons of makeup and early exposure can make one look and act older than their age. Chika is 27,whether anyone chooses to believe it or not.

Not that her age changes the price of garium sulphate in the market. angry
...sincerely i dnt knw her en i dnt intend 2 bt d pix generatd sum controversies which xplains y ppl r still wetting their panties over d issue...i commend ur sense of maturity en decorum in replyin sum of d comments here even dose dt wer actually intended 2wind u up..dats very classy..nice one...
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
*Double post
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dats d exact reason i dnt get attractd 2females wearing heavy make-ups..am of d opinion dey r hiding sumtin under dose heavy make-ups...its in nigeria u see ladies lukin lyk scare-crows cos of 'make-up abuse'... cosmetics r suposd 2b used as enhancers thus shld b applied lightly en wen absolutely necessary bt not used 2 overwhelm d face...
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Ishilove: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Blue-eyed boi:
*Double post
Triple post grin
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by tpia1: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
she looks like late 30s or middle 40s.

they do say women tend to subtract 10 years when discussing their ages, that would make her about 37.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by ektbear: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
tpia1: she looks like late 30s or middle 40s.

they do say women tend to subtract 10 years when discussing their ages, that would make her about 37.

Middle 40s

I have never seen a woman in her 40s who looks like this chick.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by tpia1: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
are you serious.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Blueeyedboi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Triple post grin
...u can say dat again..lol
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by davades(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
ella1: WAEC will never ask for your birth certificate when u want to register for an exam(meaning you can use any age) I have friends who reduced their ages when we registered for WAEC,so showing us her result does not hold water. she should try something else.
Lets see your birth certificate CHIKA.

Are u not aware that τ̲̅ђεя̩̥̊ε're a lot of fake birth certificate too ?
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by ektbear: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
tpia1: are you serious.

dead serious.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
I need to ask a serious question.....Who is Chika Ike? No, serious who is she
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by agohavivi(f): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
hugafella:

Jealousy! Ur sister fine reach am? Pls post ur sister's pic let us compare her with ur spit...
Ah! That's too much na. I'm sure this lesbianboy would be preparing a suicide note by now.
Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by Opoki(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
I don't knw why some people reason with their anus, she wrote the exam when she was never near fame which means its difficult to have alter her age, can't birth certificate be falsified?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result by uzoexcel(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
from ur reasoning, u imagine that she faked her age 10yrs ago(year 2002) when she was writing WAEC cos she saw the future then and knew that she would become a future actress who would need to be young to survive the movie industry?nitwit!!!!!! undecided [\quote author=apocalypse]A lot of students use "miracle centres" these days.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide / Nigeria's 'male Barbie' Okuneye Idris Rocks Ladies' Hair Weave (photos) / Homecoming Party Of BBNaija 2018 Top 5 Finalists In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.