Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp (34737 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by pimplucious: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
How silly Of President Jonathan To Go On His Knees At Redeemed Camp Again

I am watching Channels TV News@10 and the sight before me is highly disappointing!!!!!

After waving and smiling sheepishly to the crowd and delivering his score-card speech, the shoeless fool once again knelt down with all of his Presidential anointing in PUBLIC before Pastor Adeboye. VERY DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Does this man knows the implication of that singular action on the psyche of the 150M Nigerians, many of whom are muslims and men of other faith, whose sovereignty he holds for them in trust?

This man is truly very foolish and a clown

20 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by keyremotes(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
pimp_lucious :
I am watching Channels TV News@10 and the sight before me is highly disappointing!!!!!

After waving and smiling sheepishly to the crowd and delivering his score-card speech, the shoeless fool once again knelt down with all of his Presidential anointing in PUBLIC before Pastor Adeboye. VERY DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Does this man knows the implication of that singular action on the psyche of the 150M Nigerians, many of whom are muslims and men of other faith, whose sovereignty he holds for them in trust?

Oga what is disgusting about it.
Why does everything this man do make people grow gray hair?
DO YOU SINCERELY THINK IT IS EASY TO RULE A PEOPLE LIKE NIGERIANS?
IS THERE ANY NIGERIAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW HE IS A CHRISTIAN?

115 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by mosunade(f): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
i think its you who is the silly one. Crap/

55 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by ITbomb(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
He didn't kneel for the Pastor , he knelt before God cos God is the overall sovereignty.
If my people can humble themselves . . . .
The President's action just instilled more hope in me that God can see us through to the promised land

90 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by pimplucious: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
keyremotes: Oga what is disgusting about it.
Why does everything this man do make people grow gray hair?
DO YOU SINCERELY THINK IT IS EASY TO RULE A PEOPLE LIKE NIGERIANS?
IS THERE ANY NIGERIAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW HE IS A CHRISTIAN?

As a private citizen he can crawl on the road before any Imam or Pastor I won't make a comment of that. But, as my President, his religion and religious practice has to be his private business away from public glare. If he chooses to lick Adeboye's anus inside his Aso Rock room, that's not my business but not this rubbish in well-publicised religious jamboree as this. It's a very ridiculous sight to behold. It potrays a foolish President and an arrongant Pastor! The sensible thing would have been for BOTH OF THEM to go on their knees in prayers if indeed they were before God and not the President kneeling like some sacrificial lamb before a mere mortal!

40 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by pimplucious: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
ITbomb: He didn't kneel for the Pastor , he knelt before God cos God is the overall sovereignty.
If my people can humble themselves . . . .
The President's action just instilled more hope in me that God can see us through to the promised land

Thanks for your matured contribution. Please see my reply above to keyremotes' post.
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Jonathan is a disgrace. Foolish thing. He does not know the implication of him, the president and overall head of the country, going on his knees before a pastor.
I bet the members of redeemed will start thinking their pastor is some kind of alpha and omega.

14 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by tpia1: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
Maybe he sees something the rest of you dont.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by pimplucious: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
fellis: Jonathan is a disgrace. Foolish thing. He does not know the implication of him, the president and overall head of the country, going on his knees before a pastor.
I bet the members of redeemed will start thinking their pastor is some kind of alpha and omega.

What I'm actually bitter about is the fact that he has to display his stupidity once again to the world to see. He obviously didn't consider how religiously polarized nigeria is. That display is highly unintelligent. I wouldn't have been bothered If he did this in the private of his room away from from a publicized event as this. I SHAKE MY HEAD for the leaders of this country

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by keyremotes(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2012
@ pimp_lucious
Must he be called names?
My take on this name calling issue is that if we say he is stupid, silly, an idiot and so on,
it means we are what we call him also.
Instead of looking for his weakness and making gest of it,
it will do us all good to celebrate his good sides.
L'm sure he does have some good sides.
And please also note that what you call foolishness is wisdom to someone else.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2012
fellis: Jonathan is a disgrace. Foolish thing. He does not know the implication of him, the president and overall head of the country, going on his knees before a pastor.
He's a christian and christians kneel before the Almighty,no matter who he/she is.I know you'll want to compare him to obama but he's not obama. He's(GEJ) a humble man,deal with it

51 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2012
liberty300: He's a christian and christians kneel before the Almighty,no matter who he/she is.I know you'll want to compare him to obama but he's not obama. He's(GEJ) a humble man,deal with it

What do you mean I want to compare him to Obama? Did you see Obama in any part of my post?
And who Jonathan knelt in front of was not Almighty God. It was the pastor.

18 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by pimplucious: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2012
keyremotes: @ pimp_lucious
Must he be called names?
My take on this name calling issue is that if we say he is stupid, silly, an idiot and so on,
it means we are what we call him also.
Instead of looking for his weakness and making gest of it,
it will do us all good to celebrate his good sides.
L'm sure he does have some good sides.
And please also note that what you call foolishness is wisdom to someone else.

Agreed I shouldn't have resulted to name calling just that some of his actions are annoying I couldn't help it.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by hardywaltz(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2012
Jonathan is a disgrace to the office he holds, i can just imagine Obama or Cameron kneeling before any religious leader.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by taharqa: 12:58am On Dec 16, 2012
B4 i get into dealing wit yr thrash, i just want to be 'nice' and ask dese questns @hardywatz and @fellis: are u guys Christians? If u are, do u bliv any xtian who kneels down in church is kneeling b4 God or a pastor?... Afta answering dose 2 questns, cud u tell me who Yar'adua or any of d Muslim President's wud've had, do obseitance to WHEN THEY SIT ON THE FLOOR IN THE MOSQUE? Is dat service to Allah or d Iman?.....

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by taharqa: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2012
Oh! Sorry.. I was also going to ask u two how Old u are??

11 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by seunfly: 1:01am On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

As a private citizen he can crawl on the road before any Imam or Pastor I won't make a comment of that. But, as my President, his religion and religious practice has to be his private business away from public glare. hat's not my business but not this rubbish in well-publicised religious jamboree as this.
And VP Sambo was a private person yesterday when he prayed in the mosque he commised in Ilorin, also that yesterday own is not religious jamboree abi. Dude you better go and better your own life instead of make religous bigotry statements up and down. A Christian is a christain, a muslim is a muslim and an harbalist is an harbalist and they can practice their religion in accordance with the law of the land. OK!!!?

23 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 16, 2012
stop all that sh*t of the president kneeling before God,he was kneeling before the pastor abeg.
its funny Nigerians get impressed by crap like this,does he even know God in the real sense?that he knelt at the redemption camp doesnt mean he wouldnt steal our money tommorow.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by auwal87(m): 1:33am On Dec 16, 2012
Interesting..
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by taharqa: 1:36am On Dec 16, 2012
So d idioots my questns were directd to hv nt seen it, abi? 'nice' mode 4now, afta ...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by malele(m): 2:00am On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

You are a complex fool.
If u insult your creator, does not mean everybody will insult there's.

20 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by malele(m): 2:01am On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

As a private citizen he can crawl on the road before any Imam or Pastor I won't make a comment of that. But, as my President, his religion and religious practice has to be his private business away from public glare. If he chooses to lick Adeboye's anus inside his Aso Rock room, that's not my business but not this rubbish in well-publicised religious jamboree as this. It's a very ridiculous sight to behold. It potrays a foolish President and an arrongant Pastor! The sensible thing would have been for BOTH OF THEM to go on their knees in prayers if indeed they were before God and not the President kneeling like some sacrificial lamb before a mere mortal!
Compound FOOL

15 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by malele(m): 2:02am On Dec 16, 2012
9ja is filled with insane people ooo

13 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by malele(m): 2:05am On Dec 16, 2012
fellis:

What do you mean I want to compare him to Obama? Did you see Obama in any part of my post?
And who Jonathan knelt in front of was not Almighty God. It was the pastor.
Fellis e di iberibe

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by malele(m): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2012
taharqa: B4 i get into dealing wit yr thrash, i just want to be 'nice' and ask dese questns @hardywatz and @fellis: are u guys Christians? If u are, do u bliv any xtian who kneels down in church is kneeling b4 God or a pastor?... Afta answering dose 2 questns, cud u tell me who Yar'adua or any of d Muslim President's wud've had, do obseitance to WHEN THEY SIT ON THE FLOOR IN THE MOSQUE? Is dat service to Allah or d Iman?.....
Leave those people. Over hatred for goodluck jonathan and Christianity go kill them

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Turbocharged: 4:04am On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

For real, in my whole life, I've never see anyone as STU.PID as you.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by floriana(m): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2012
Please where does Mr Adeboye get those green trousers he uses to pray for Jonathan from? I need one abeg, me too I be pastor. Adeboye worshippers please help with clues. Thanks
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by floriana(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2012
liberty300: He's a christian and christians kneel before the Almighty,no matter who he/she is.I know you'll want to compare him to obama but he's not obama. He's(GEJ) a humble man,deal with it
By the powers conferred on me, I hereby crown you with the diadem of foolishness and ignorance for putting up Adeboye as the almighty at whose feet the eediot called Jona knelt down. Congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Alxmyr(m): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2012
The bible tells about the wife of David, the king who despised David for dancing wreaklessly before the people and disgrace himself before Israelites. The king replied her and said, he (David) was dancing before GOD who made him king over Israel and prefer him over Saul, the wife's father. And the result. The wife was the only woman recorded in the bible that died barren.
If you had survived 1/100th of what Jonathan survived and still remain President and Commander-in-chief, you will roll on the floor with gratitude to God everytime you appear in church.

63 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by pimplucious: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2012
malele:
Compound FOOL

So after reading that post, u still couldn't decipher my stand on this issue? If so, I have nothing to say to u. And I wouldn't stoop so low trading abuses with u

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by pimplucious: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2012
Alxmyr: The bible tells about the wife of David, the king who despised David for dancing wreaklessly before the people and disgrace himself before Israelites. The king replied her and said, he (David) was dancing before GOD who made him king over Israel and prefer him over Saul, the wife's father. And the result. The wife was the only woman recorded in the bible that died barren.
If you had survived 1/100th of what Jonathan survived and still remain President and Commander-in-chief, you will roll on the floor with gratitude to God everytime you appear in church.

I'm assuming u didn't read my earlier post... As a private citizen he can crawl on the road before any Imam or Pastor I won't make a comment of that. But, as my President, his religion and religious practice has to be his private business away from public glare. If he chooses to lick Adeboye's anus inside his Aso Rock room, that's not my business but not this rubbish in well-publicised religious jamboree as this. It's a very ridiculous sight to behold. It potrays a foolish President and an arrongant Pastor! The sensible thing would have been for BOTH OF THEM to go on their knees in prayers if indeed they were before God and not the President kneeling like some sacrificial lamb before a mere mortal!

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by warrior01: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

So after reading that post, u still couldn't decipher my stand on this issue? If so, I have nothing to say to u. And I wouldn't stoop so low trading abuses with u
you're indeed worse than a compound fool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Biblical Meaning Of Palm Fruits In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.