Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) (11612 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting / Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
abiL:

Where's your ankle tatt in your profile pic? undecided
maybe its on the right leg....
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by fukcwitme(f): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
abiL:

Where's your ankle tatt in your profile pic? undecided

Its on the side of my right ankle, its just a little star. Does that answer your question? undecided
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by fukcwitme(f): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

maybe its on the right leg....
Thank you smiley
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by abiL(f): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
fukcwitme :

Its on the side of my right ankle, its just a little star. Does that answer your question? undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
abiL:

undecided undecided
why the look? grin grin
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by abiL(f): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

why the look? grin grin

Shey I no get eyes ni? grin cheesy
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by fukcwitme(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
abiL:

undecided undecided
I dont get cha, its just a lil star thats it. It was my first ever tatt when i turned 18 about 4yrs back.
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by abiL(f): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
fukcwitme :

I dont get cha, its just a lil star thats it. It was my first ever tatt when i turned 18 about 4yrs back.

Chill. You've answered my question, you don't need to explain yourself to me. smiley
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by fukcwitme(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
abiL:

Chill. You've answered my question, you don't need to explain yourself to me. smiley
ok lol i was just wondering cus ya had them funny lookin emoticons. we kool like ice? cool grin
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by abiL(f): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
fukcwitme :

ok lol i was just wondering cus ya had them funny lookin emoticons. we kool like ice? cool grin

Yeah. North Pole cool. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
@OP
Cool tatts, my bro got the same just like yours. Mine is different though.
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by JallowBah(f): 1:03am On Dec 19, 2012

Old pic, but my back probably still looks the same, just with longer dreadlock.
This is about..4,5years ago.

I have around 17 now, and planning on many more.
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 19, 2012
JallowBah:

what does that say on ur spine? you should just get a full sleeve on ur right arm.....you be oyinbo?
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

Yeah. North Pole cool. cheesy

we cool? grin
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 19, 2012
tattied...
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

Shey I no get eyes ni? grin cheesy

grin wink
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

what does that say on ur spine? you should just get a full sleeve on ur right arm.....you be oyinbo?

Looks like it says "bandit queen" ?

Id love to see pix of the others.
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by JallowBah(f): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

Bandit Queen. It is from a song by Looptroop I started listening to when I was around 15years old, I got the tat when I was..21, I think.

And I am working on sleeves as well. On my left arm you can see the upperpart was getting started.

And yes, last time I looked in the mirror, there was a oyinbo staring back at me.
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by abiL(f): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mr knowitall.:

we cool? grin

Cooler than your deep freezer grin
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
I lurveeeeeeee ur trad pic! U look like d sexier version of Buhari tongue grin
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: I lurveeeeeeee ur trad pic! U look like d sexier version of Buhari tongue grin

Rotfl lol dude is about to take over Aso Rock grin

Too much swagga
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: I lurveeeeeeee ur trad pic! U look like d sexier version of Buhari tongue grin

Of all people, you pick Buhari?
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
J12:

Of all people, you pick Buhari?
Yes! grin grin
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2012
JallowBah:

Bandit Queen. It is from a song by Looptroop I started listening to when I was around 15years old, I got the tat when I was..21, I think.

And I am working on sleeves as well. On my left arm you can see the upperpart was getting started.

And yes, last time I looked in the mirror, there was a oyinbo staring back at me.

grin grin grin grin Classic
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 23, 2012
J12: @OP
Cool tatts, my bro got the same just like yours. Mine is different though.

You should post em. wink
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol at Bandit Queen.
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by JallowBah(f): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ivynwa:

Lol at Bandit Queen.

Google up the songwink
Re: Best Nairaland Tattoos If You Get Am Show Am Jor...(pictures) by CoolBoY1Sanni: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]Wow!! i lik dis ur tattoo, Its look very beautiful

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugly and intelligent or beautiful and stupid? / Meet Valerie Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Doll / Read & Write Fluent English. (ADULT EDUCATION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.