Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Glo Did Not Increased Their Data Volume After All - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Did Not Increased Their Data Volume After All (776 Views)

Glo NG increased Their N1000 DataBundle From 1.2GB to 1.5GB / Airtel Adjusted Their Data Bundle / Has Airtel Increased Their Data Allocation For Blackberry Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Did Not Increased Their Data Volume After All by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2012
Glo Didn’t Increased Their Data Volume After all
Good morning Nairalanders. Please, let’s have a minute silence for the departed soul of Governor Yekowa and others, who passed away yesterday 15th December, 2012, in a Military Helicopter crash in Bayelsa State. May their souls rest in PEACE amen.
I have always thought that, with the recent adjustment that Glo Mobile Nigeria effected on their data volume, that it was really an additional data volume with another 30% extra bonus upon subscribing to any of their data plans.
As a regular subscriber to the Glo Always Micro plan of 200MB costing N1,000 which is usually valid for 30 days, I thought I will now be getting additional data bonus of 78MB, the original data volume of 260MB which ought to be the 30% that Glo is advertising as bonus, thereby bringing my new data volume balance to 338MB but, I was wrong.
Although this will never make me to hate Glo now but, why will my darling network lied to her subscribers about increment of data volume when actually what they did is bonus offer? For God sake, we don’t care about any fucking bonuses but, an increment to data volume at the same current price they are being sold.
Therefore, don’t be deceived as there’s no NEW additional data volume whatsoever in the Glo data plans, as what Globacom is parading as ‘additional data volume’ is just a mere 30% bonus data. Glo, we remembered the infamous call bonuses that nearly ruined the entire networks in Nigeria, when you people were offering crazy 500% bonus on calls until NCC intervened by stopping you all.
I, the authentic Glo Ambassador on Nairaland now move a motion that, Glo should immediately increase their data volume particularly on the Mobile/Tablets segment to my earlier suggested volume of:-
1. Pay-As-You-Surf to cost 2k/kb
2. Instant Surf to cost N100 for 25MB data volume
3. One Week to cost N400 for 100MB data volume
4. Always Micro to cost N1,000 for 500MB data volume
5. Always Macro to cost N3,000 for 2.5GB data volume
I so moved. NB. See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1083669/glo-should-adjust-mobile-data
Those in favour say ‘aye’ and those against say a ‘nay’.
The ‘AYE’ had it. Thank you.

Re: Glo Did Not Increased Their Data Volume After All by Francheezy(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2012
sheeybi na u dey alwayz dey advert!se 4 GL0
Re: Glo Did Not Increased Their Data Volume After All by luluosas(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Francheezy: sheeybi na u dey alwayz dey advert!se 4 GL0
Yes and that is why I do also voiced out my observations when they are not doing right because, Glo is my one and only network of choice. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Did Not Increased Their Data Volume After All by Francheezy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
ur welc0me, nd datz gud 0f U.
Re: Glo Did Not Increased Their Data Volume After All by luluosas(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Francheezy: ur welc0me, nd datz gud 0f U.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Help / I Need Urgent Help With My Tecno N3 / Which Tecno Phone Is The Best Between Tecno N7 And Tecno Q1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.