Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor (43850 Views)

Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine? / Do Muslims Celebrate Misfortune To Others While Christians Don't? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by plendil: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
How come no pictures of the celebration?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Ikwerefistson: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
gramci:

From their chanting of allah akbar its safe to conclude that they are Hindus
or rastafarians

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by paranorman(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
abdulkayus:

simple as dat. Dey are nt true muslims. Jus bunch of intolerant, bigot and sentimental ppl. One of my frnd call dem Animal yesterday. Weda a muslim or xtain, all wat dey shld be prayin for is a good leadership. Some peeps up north has been brainwash beyond redemtion.
son,u'r so right. D bible teaches us to b sorrowful even when an man dies. I hate it wen muslims use God as an excuse 4 their actions uncalled for,chantin "allah's great"! Mohamed was notin lyk that...
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by plendil: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
those iidoits claiming 'widespread jubilation', should at least provide pictures naa
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ymozay: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
4mulanoni:

Here are sources...

http://m.naij.com/news/17143.html

http://.com/2012/12/muslim-youths-in-kaduna-state-celebrtes.html

Same rubbish 4rm 1 source;aliyu bello,if dis is d source u r putting 4wrd 4 us 2 believe,den u r as weak as d person dt started it.y didn't any paper carry dis news bt ol are building on aliyu bellos ficticious lies ?it is 1 anonymous aliyu bello dat i s d only person dt witness it abi ?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Francisenejo: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
May God for give them. They should know that everybody must test dead.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BelloDare: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tenage money, pls which faith do Mara ban rido in kaduna believe in? Islam or xtrianity? Ppl like u spread lies to create crisis in the land
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Dayet777(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Fool animal rejoice to others death. May God forgive them
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by kaiboy: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
May d soul of all d faithful department rest in peace Amen.northern (kaduna muslim) we will all die sum day.o God pls let nigeria break up n dis northern coward should leave us alone,is lsalm truly a religion of peace undecided
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by erayo2GCA(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
ISLAM MEANS

SUBMISSION
NO FREEDOM
NO CHOICE
NO ESCAPE
NO ALCOHOL
NO MUSIC
NO DOG
NO ART
NO FUN
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by nollywood20: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Who says they are not Muslims?

They are Muslims and Muslims have always been like that since their founder was murdering those who refused to accept his claims from the cave.

Well, the truth is anyone who refuses to accept that Jesus Christ rose from the dead is an ANTI-CHRIST and antichrists are enemies of Christians and that is why the antichrists in Kaduna are celebrating like demons.

Every Muslim, no matter how much they pretend and even quote Isa, is an antichrist until he or she accepts the crucifixion, death and resurrection of our Messiah Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
darne: I'm a muslim and I study in zaria, I don't have anythng against Late Gov. Ibrahim patrick Yakowa, to me he is one of the best thing that has ever happened to Kaduna because he loves peace and has done all his possible best to ahieve peace in Kaduna State. It is so unfortunate that we lost him so sudden, my heart goes out to his families and the people of kaduna state, May His soul rest in perfectpeace....... But about celebration to his death, its absolutely uncalled for and very wrong, even though here in lagos when Late president Umar musa yar'adua died, the christians in my compound were shouting Thank you jesus, I don't understand why people put religions first in everything they do This could happen to anyone as far as am concerned, I was dissapointed when those christians were happy because of the late president but still I see them as idiots and ignorants. The same thing goes to these so called animals who're happy about the death of someone else's father, son, governor and motivator.....May God forgive them and forgive us all...But to me, this is so wrong and I'm sincerely not happy about the death of these great people, May their souls rest in peace again !!!!!...
that is why this country will never ever make any meaningful progress untill this cancerous hatred is surgically removed from its psyche
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Bellozicobichi: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Aren't you proud of your brothers anymore?

Islam is a religion of violence thus derive joy from evil.

I bet you will agree with me that Boko Haram are true muslim.
u basterd ignorrant u don't know any things just some hours ago an american xtian killeed about 22 pupil. Going by the history who used atomic bomb at nagasaki & hiro shima in Japan are thet not american xtians
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Bicoh: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
Most of d muslims celebrating over yakowa's death are d illeterate type.why must u celebrate ova someone's death.rememba no one knws who is next.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by drizzydrag(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
abdulkayus:

simple as dat. Dey are nt true muslims. Jus bunch of intolerant, bigot and sentimental ppl. One of my frnd call dem Animal yesterday. Weda a muslim or xtain, all wat dey shld be prayin for is a good leadership. Some peeps up north has been brainwash beyond redemtion.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
agbari socket: Igbos are useless elements in country imagine well i kep my comment
MorĂ³ns, ^ by their posts you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by plendil: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2012

Here are sources...

http://m.naij.com/news/17143.html

http://.com/2012/12/muslim-youths-in-kaduna-state-celebrtes.html

I was expecting pictures. those links don't contain anything. . .
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by musagabasawa(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
Any true Muslim wouldn't celebrate the death of anyone, not even an Atheist, unless he is proven to be unjust, preventing people from worship, not for just his belief. It has been acknowledged by both Muslims and other faithfuls that Yakowa was a responsible and respectful man of peace. Anyone living Muslim should always pray for his last moment, to die as a believer (Muslim)

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lorddannie: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
torkaka: Those in kaduna can confirm,youths are shouting "allah is great,one of our own will replace him". Mai shai joints are filled with joyful residents praising allah's intervention.
what do you expect? You expected them to be sad when a well orchestrated suicide mission was succesfully carried out. They celebrating the valour and victory of their boko pilots. Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by kutchs: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
agbari socket: Igbos are useless elements in country imagine well i kep my comment
Apart from ur mention of Igbos which actually caught my attention, nothing else u wrote make sense.
You are either stupid or plain dumb.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by saidumkc: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
But I'm not. Why should I?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by inuyasha01(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
emmysenior: I hate islam. 90000000000000000000000 Likes
u must be in a asylum to be writing such nonsensesad
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by RabiuAnka(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
It is not a new thing to celebrate death in Nigeria. When Abacha dead some part of Nigeria celebrated and when Yar'adua dead also same happened. So let Kaduna muslims celebrate.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Everfrank(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
The Muslims and christians in Kaduna have been shedding each others blood since 1999. Just like Joshua Dariye and Jonah Jang in neighbouring Plateau, Patrick Yakowa is perceived as having a hand in the crisis. This is also not unconnected with the the last governorship election in the state. Many beleived that he was rigged into office.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by PapaBrowne(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Imagine Christians in Lagos celebrating Fashola's(God Forbid) demise!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
When umaru musa ya'adua died we all mourned him, see how this fools celebrate d death of their own leader,islam is evil. They have done more harm not only in Nigeria , but 2 d world at large
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Olofintoto(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
If this story is true, all that I can say is that those pple celebreting Yakowa's death are bunch of fools. Death is inevitable, we will all surely death one day.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by CohenJane: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: U guys are liers,i'm now in Zaria and i didn't see anything like this.

I was going to say that. You see, some people just come here to spread rumour and people take it hook line and sinker.

and some one was asking what exactly is nigeria's problem? isn't it obvious now. mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.