Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? (2263 Views)

Kenny Saint Brown (ksb) – No Jonzin Ft. Novo / Kenny Saint Brown Should Resign / Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Quesera: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2008
I think she only compiles choruses and tries to make them sound trendy. good for her, she has a label to produce those songs. Kenny is not so good. lipsrsealed

Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by wilfred84(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2008
wetting she dey sing, abeg bone that woman jare, she sings all sort of rubbish call it gospel abeg lets talk about better gospel muscian like tope alabi. angry
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Motee(f): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2008
I think atimes her ways of dressing put me off especially since she is contemporary singer(Born Again Christian) and a married woman for that matter. If you think am conservative to think like this, I am sorry!!!
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Seun(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2008
Being a "born again Christian" is just a label, like being a "Catholic" or "Anglican". It means nothing.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by tosinadeda: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2008
Ure confused
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by sect(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2008
@seun Being a Roman Catholic or Anglican doesn't mean nothing.
@Topic all kenny sinner(i hate to call her saint) brown sings are choruses we hear everyday in the church so dat makes her an untalented and uncreative awful singer. She's terribly bad so let no one call her a musician.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by kashikapor(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2008
wa oloye seun, try reactivate polls now, we wan edit and add new polls.
abeg reply
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Gebarday: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2008
i will say she's Evil
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by tosinadeda: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
she is irritatingly dry and wack
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Lola4eva(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2008
@tosinadeda
i totally and completely agree, she cant sing at all
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by naijacutee(f): 1:40am On Feb 22, 2008
My goodness. . . You guys make me laugh with your hypocrisy. . . If someone worships God in their music, why don't you just accept the music and dance if it tickles your fancy? Haven't you realised that there is no "good" person yet? Are you "good" yourself? Him who doesn't sin should throw the first stone.

If you mean "Is her music good", then I guess that's left for you to judge. . . You either like it or you don't.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Motee(f): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2008
Seun:

Being a "born again Christian" is just a label, like being a "Catholic" or "Anglican". It means nothing.

No Seun, being a Catholic or Anglican does not mean you are a born again christian. Also being born again is NOT A LABEL SEUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Kfada(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
she is not so good; she is only thriving on the family name
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by pahtahkee: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2008
Kenny Saint Brown that lady that sings off-key? Abeg talk better singer jare.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by fastmoney(m): 1:22am On Feb 24, 2008
shez a dick suckin ho, she was fucckking with other nigggaz while she was married to eddy, as for her talent, you already know
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by fyneyes: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2008
no need for cussing her,

Post is Is kenny saint Brown Good or not

My ans is Not angry
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by naijacutee(f): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2008
fastmoney:

shez a privates suckin ho, she was fucckking with other nigggaz while she was married to eddy, as for her talent, you already know

And you are. . .?
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by funkybaby(f): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2008
@fastmoney

Where on earth did you get your story from?? It is totally untrue.

If there was anyone that was unfaithful in their marriage , its EDDY MONTANA.

We all know he was screwing femi kuti's wife- funke and femi got to know and caught her red handed thanks to a text message EDDY sent to Funke narrating their sexual encounter and how he enjoyed every second of their adultery.

When that incident happened, femi through funke out of the house with the full moral support of his sister YENI.

Kenny was quick to deny that her husband was a dog. She went around saying her husband was faithful, blah, blah.

Anyway, the final one was when she caught eddy with their housemaid red handed.

So get your facts right rather than coming here to call her names.

@topic
She is an awful singer. Very awful.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by funkybaby(f): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
@fastmoney

Where on earth did you get your story from?? It is totally untrue.

If there was anyone that was unfaithful in their marriage , its EDDY MONTANA.

We all know he was screwing femi kuti's wife- funke and femi got to know and caught her red handed thanks to a text message EDDY sent to Funke narrating their sexual encounter and how he enjoyed every second of their adultery.

When that incident happened, femi through funke out of the house with the full moral support of his sister YENI.

Kenny was quick to deny that her husband was a dog. She went around saying her husband was faithful, blah, blah.

Anyway, the final one was when she caught eddy with their housemaid red handed.

So get your facts right rather than coming here to calling her names.

@topic
She is an awful singer. Very awful.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by trendy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2008
Not
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by markolini(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2008
d bitch is a total wreck, covering up under chistianity, must she singyulk
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by tosinadeda: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2008
Funkybaby
atleast eddy was sleeping with women! Can u xplain wut she was doing naked with essense wen eddy saw them in a bathroom?
And pls tel me wut type of wife will starve her husband of sex if not dat she aving sex sum where else!
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by CAMADI: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2008
tosinadeda:

Funkybaby
atleast eddy was sleeping with women! Can u explain what she was doing naked with essense when eddy saw them in a bathroom?
And please tel me what type of wife will starve her husband of sex if not that she aving sex sum where else!
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by enque(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2008
i dont give f**k abt her priv8 life cos really, its non of my bizwax.

but KSB?, nah! she was even better when she came out at first with that her 'U R WORTHY WORTHY' song.
e just b like say d chic just do dat song finsh, come tear eye reach ground,
any way, i dont like her.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Modups1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
all those screeching and "attempted" high pitch notes? surely we all know d ansa to d main question
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Anuliph(f): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2008
She doesnt blow my mind, just like so many other nigerian singers.Mediocre! But she could always improve. She has to up her game;moreso coz Gospel isnt mainstream.
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by genre(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2008
see abeg that woman is wack all that is helping her is kennis records check the record wink
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by genre(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2008
love-vendor? nah she's lost it and whats whit that her new fake accent?
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2008
She never had IT, so how could she have lost it. Man, she can so sing crap and yet still feel good on stage. Shoops, she must really know how ta keep face. Just dey remix church choruses. Irannnnu GBA!!!
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by jflux: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
not a singer

Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by lucabrasi(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2008
she is bad, very bad, realli realli bad in spite of the free studio time and free ait advert space,kennis management at her disposal e.t.c
Re: Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? by damola1: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2008
that girl is a total waste of resources. She's denying other creative musician access to the good marketing skills and management of kennis music.

She might be good in other things, but I doubt music, cos she's not improving, I doubt if she ever sells up to 100 copies (of which they must have been bought by her church members), even though the xtian market is still one of the sweetest.

I hope she learns to utilise are skills in other areas that might enhance God's power in her life, but I sincerely doubt it's music, after releasing about 3 albums, even all these 2face, dbang have only released 2.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer) / Kanye West And T-pain In Nigeria / Nigeria 'top 10' Songs That Rocked 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.