Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary (1509 Views)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by murphylee08: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
The pictured children are (clockwise from top left): Noah Pozner, James Mattioli, Grace McDonnell, Caroline Previdi, Emilie Parker, Jessica Rekos, Dylan Hockley, Catherine Hubbard, Chase Kowalski and Jesse Lewis. President Barack Obama is expected to join residents as they remember their dead later today. RIP little ones.
more@: http://www./litte-angels/

Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by karlmax2: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
So this kind of thing can happen in america were are the so called security.if this had happened in nigeria u would hear fools on nairaland call the president all sorts of name.why didn't the security people get intel before it happened? Is this killing not the same as the bombing and shooting of innocent people by boko haram that some people call jona and our security forces names yet almighty america that u compare with nigeria can't stop 1 single 20 year old that took this innocent souls
Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by wayne4loan: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
*weeping* sleep tight my little angels
Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by firestar(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
My little angels - May God bless your hearts.Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
wayne4loan: *weeping* sleep tight my little angels
27 kids die, the world griefs..hundreds die in northern nigeria nobody gives a sh#et. angry ...it appears some "lives" has more value than the other..smh
Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by tayuu: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
karl max: So this kind of thing can happen in america were are the so called security.if this had happened in nigeria u would hear fools on nairaland call the president all sorts of name.why didn't the security people get intel before it happened? Is this killing not the same as the bombing and shooting of innocent people by boko haram that some people call jona and our security forces names yet almighty america that u compare with nigeria can't stop 1 single 20 year old that took this innocent souls
How often does this occur in usa or ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅§ it a generalised event in usa compare 2 nigeria?my frend whether u take it or not nigeria is worse in terms of evrytin!
Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by Elueme: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
I was appalled to see some bb DPs lighting up candles to honour these victims then I asked how many americans have ever said RIP to our several hundreds being killed by boko haram? It will be agreat favour for CNN to even mk a reference to it. I am not saying these lads should not be honoured by men of all flesh but nigerians should stop playing second fiddle
Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by kabba7(m): 5:43am On Dec 17, 2012
cool
tayuu:
How often does this occur in usa or ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅§ it a generalised event in usa compare 2 nigeria?my frend whether u take it or not nigeria is worse in terms of evrytin!
. SO we.now compare the inefficiency of Jonathan to this incident sorry for booth lickers. Maybe Obama too is leading a pack of thieves to clean up the United States treasury as Jonathan does here sorry 4 Ɣ☺ΰ̊. cool
Re: Pictures Of Little Children Killed In Sandyhook Elementary by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2012
karl max: So this kind of thing can happen in america were are the so called security.if this had happened in nigeria u would hear fools on nairaland call the president all sorts of name.why didn't the security people get intel before it happened? Is this killing not the same as the bombing and shooting of innocent people by boko haram that some people call jona and our security forces names yet almighty america that u compare with nigeria can't stop 1 single 20 year old that took this innocent souls
u talk sense 2o likes 4u.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Ii Husband Mocked Obasanjo. / Iranian Woman Barred From Office For Being Too Beautiful / Where Can I Get A Dvd Documentaries On Wars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.