Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) (11782 Views)

Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by kokoye(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
One thing is clear - you are all talking about him (Denrele)

So..he is getting more and more popular and hence, the more you will see of him and more money in his pockets.

I dont get why some of you are crucifying him - has he killed or stolen from you??

He has developed a brand and it is selling....you dont have to like it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by homegirl1: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
the so called Denrele is not not you don't need to be told. i feel for the parents

1 Like

Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by homegirl1: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
the so called Denrele is not normal i dont think he thinks about the future at all. and he getting old.
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by zaza1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Indomie mix with chicken and sardine.

@Post....Most Nigerians are getting worst by the day. Almost everyone
wanna dance/act/dress dirty, why?
embarassed

Its because of your english..how can you even speak this way in private not to talk of a public forum like this
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by claremont(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
Those shoes are glorified ankle breakers more or less.
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Dreyl(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
wonlasewonimi: is denrele disabled?
the guy ain't disable but he has a mentaly mental sickness that scientist have not yet discorver the cure to his mentality.do you get it?
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Tstark(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
kokoye: One thing is clear - you are all talking about him (Denrele)

So..he is getting more and more popular and hence, the more you will see of him and more money in his pockets.

I dont get why some of you are crucifying him - has he killed or stolen from you??

He has developed a brand and it is selling....you dont have to like it.

Dont mind 'em.........people hate what they dont understand. Their broke ass/es should keep hating while he keeps making that dough
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Toppiano(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Denrele, Denrele, Denrele, How many time I call you? You no go hear word...Wetin u dey do for there? Na sing u dey sing ni? Abi na film u dey act or u dey dance? Because dem must see u for all the party...I piti u and your pikin dem... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Guy Should see a doctor, when he can, otherwise aanu e se mi
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by dorggito1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Am jst wondering how he wud look like on low shoes since he is use to this upstair shoe.Denrele hmm yaba left ;DAm jst wondering how he wud look like on low shoes since he is use to this upstair shoe.Denrele hmm yaba left
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by jamal230(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
Evas boobs is kinda showin....sexy tin
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by shizzle11(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Shaggyfreshfish: This DENRELE shoes wil b very useful to NEPA workers o! Cos they wont need ladder anymore

Lmbao!
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Revolva(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yeah I missed dis show sha ....well I had two tikets sha I just was not chanced to go ...
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Goldieluks: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
zaza1:

Its because of your english..how can you even speak this way in private not to talk of a public forum like this

Have you had your medications lately? I find it difficult to grasp
the shiite you are spitting zuzu zaza.
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by otumfour(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-t0X6MBC6_2g/UM3HTzgTSjI/AAAAAAABFNE/mYmygmDV_Fk/s640/...34.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin shapelessly straight, no hips, no arrzz angry nada..... grin grin grin grin....waist always hanging in the air grin grin grin the guilty one's say yay! grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by tpia1: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
those girls dont look nigerian.

must be from a neighboring country.
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by zaza1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

Have you had your medications lately? I find it difficult to grasp
the shiite you are spitting zuzu zaza.

Lol...I find it hilarious that u don't even know u made a mistake..oya no more fighting
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
jigawatts: DENRELE NEEDS MEDICAL AND SPIRITUAL ATTENTION ....

Am on top of the situation if the guy go gree. Hehehe..
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
joeydozzy: nairalanders, which one is better

indomie and egg
indomie and sardine
indomie and chicken?

I need to cook one undecided

Try Indomie and Frog.

Thank me later
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by braine(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
;The
okpara ugo:

Try Indomie and Frog.

Thank me later

Yummy grin
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Goldieluks: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
zaza1:

Lol...I find it hilarious that u don't even know u made a mistake..oya no more fighting

Kettle calling pot black. Oya Pfft!! angry
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
no be for dis show gateman go slap my sister karen mouth?
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by nolvera(f): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Shaggyfreshfish: This DENRELE shoes wil b very useful to NEPA workers o! Cos they wont need ladder anymore
Lol
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by ayobase(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Have u seen this thread ''https://www.nairaland.com/1133016/pagan9ja-christian''?
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by akdjr(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2012
please is that 2face putting on white?
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by ogaemma: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2012
crusufixo: All i can say is this, One day, this derele's attitude would end ( please i am not clamoring for his death oh !!! ).there is no how he would continue with this madness wen he is in his late 30's(one tin is for sure, he is either 30 or 31 years old ).

It will take God's intervention to stop him & deliver him. If is by age, by now Charlie boy would be somewhat responsible. Remember Charlie boy is Denrele's mentor. I've seen them kissed each other in a magazine.
Re: Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) by grandlexuz(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2013
crusufixo: All i can say is this, One day, this derele's attitude would end ( please i am not clamoring for his death oh !!! ).there is no how he would continue with this madness wen he is in his late 30's(one tin is for sure, he is either 30 or 31 years old ).

No way..Michael Jackson wore tight trousers and colourful satin shirts untill his death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Lady Gaga Shows Off Sagging B0()bs In Transparent Gown (must See Photo) / Chris Odey: I Stand With Tonto Dikeh;  Manager Reacts Over Magazine Endorsement / Oh Mine How Many Men Can Resist This Big Hips Instagram Model Causing Havoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.