Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School (18412 Views)

The Elementary School Massacre-Victims Names And Pictures,Obama In Tears (video) / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by emeka762001(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
we are living in a crazy world.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
Billyonaire: I am a proponent of Gun Control. How many people died in the China event and how many died in the USA massacre. In your response, if you have the moral stamina to, provide me with answer to my question.

Oh, it's now a game of numbers? How does it make it any better that x number of people died from a psycho's action, rather y number of people?

The fact remains that disturbed individuals perpetrate atrocious crimes because they are disturbed enough to do so. Whether 22 died or only 2 died, whether 22 were seriously wounded (probably disfigured for life) or 'only' 2 really begs the question. The intent/will behind the action is the real issue that needs to be addressed (for a sustainable solution), not the means - whether guns, knives, Molotov Cocktails, or whatever. Where there is a will, there would be a way (or so the saying goes).

Accordingly, I'm an advocate of 'will control', not gun control. . .although, admittedly, the latter is a simple/simplistic (albeit unsustainable) option, whereas the former is a difficult, holistic, and therefore - understandably - an unappealing option.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
A lot of people in this world are mentally ill, and if you ask me I will say the percentage is high more than half of the world's population. For those people that will want to take me up on this, before you do ask yourself why is it that even in our dear country you can hardly trust a stanger even if he introduced himself as a Christain/Muslim
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
agbari socket: Igbos has started thier animal act.nuisancal behaviours may be those childrens was killed bcuz of money.Bleep entire igboos with OJUKWU. Wey get eyes like titus fish.
Guy, your english is so crippled. are you from "ijebu igbo"?
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by mu2sa2: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
It is turning into copy-cat game. News is splashed all over that 28 killed and some lunatic start thinking of how to beat that "record". Methinks that as long as the media keeps giving prominence to these dastardly acts of bestiality we shall sadly see more of it.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Take note of the present day events so that when someone tell you what happened and how the occult were involved, you won't say it's a "conspiracy theory"..

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
This problem is deep rooted in and connected with occult. Why kids? Virgins?

Some simple minds will look at it as "China copying America" wow! You guys for real? China copy America in killing? wtf?
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by toluene12: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
FXKing2012: this is why gun control is needed in d US. Those kids wld have been killed if the attacker had had access to guns.
exactly, crazy people exist everywhere. There are numerous unstable mind who are ready to vent their frustation on others in a violent manner if given the opportunity. The other day, we heard a landlord's son who assaulted a female tenant in lagos because the latter doesn't greet the former. Imagine what would have happened if he had assess to a gun.
The answer to american reccurent mass shooting crisis is gun control.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by toluene12: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
FXKing2012: this is why gun control is needed in d US. Those kids wld have been killed if the attacker had had access to guns.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by juman(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Mental Healthcare really needs to take top priority in many many countries.

Lord Have Mercy!!!

True.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
What is going on? shocked
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by igiigi: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
We no safe again oooo last week na america dis week chineess
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by tpapi: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayoola2002: Please what concern us with china? is like our moderator is not serious anymore.

Their are more important topic that need to put at front page instead of china something. MOD be warn.
waste of ssperm
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by juman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
alaoeri: If this happened in muslim dominated area come see name calling.

You would see bbc, cnn etc shouting "terrorist".

igiigi: We no safe again oooo last week na america dis week chineess

Attack like this on children in china was not uncommon.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Mogidi: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIP and quick recovery to those involved either in China or USA. But how come Chinese always do things by half. The American killed nearly 28 people and China could not manage even one death. The superior American killing machine rules the world y'all.

Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA

Get your American made killing machine from here: send email to :
fvck.gun.control@killingmachine.com

Before you know it you're killing hundreds, accept no chinese imitation.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by dabrake(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
Thermythorpe: OMG!! what has d world turned into?.. Not again.. Y all dis violence evrywhere... We have nt recovered frm d shock of Connecticut killings,why dis again? angry
you and who? Who be the we If I hear say the killings touch me.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by tpapi: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
3 days ago it was US,today is china,am sure one mad man in london is warmin up to represent UK
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Mallow: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Psychotic psycho.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by 3kay945(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
So this is how Mad people behave in developed country,,,,,,ehnn, in my country na N.a.k..e.d. dem dey waka about picking dirt.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by simdam500(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2012
I wonda wat goin on. Dis kids r not fish, DEY ARE HUMAN. Let grow up and stop bein a slaughter
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by talk2xp: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2012
alaoeri: If this happened in muslim dominated area come see name calling.

M.O.R.O.N cant you see that you have been ignored? Stjudas wanna be. F.O.O.L.S like you should not speak when people with honor are even thinking.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by ANYPEN(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2012
this kind of new 'diseases' must be viral in nature...
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by deltaforce7(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2012
Wickedness on the increase, the love of men waxing cold. Fulfilment of scriptures!
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2012
[size=28pt]JOBLESS COPY CAT![/size]
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by redcliff: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2012
mallorca: i cant believe my sef,so i finally make it atop smiley

[size=20pt]After that, you were raptured to heaven to meet God who was waiting for the man atop this thread[/size]
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by roymary: 1:18am On Dec 17, 2012
ayoola2002: Please what concern us with china? is like our moderator is not serious anymore.

Their are more important topic that need to put at front page instead of china something. MOD be warn.

Where did you leave your brain cos God did not create you to be so retardedd.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 17, 2012
. . . . . . . . . What is going on in the world? Was it not just 5 days ago that 20 innocent kids where murdered in cold blood? God, pls av mercy. . .
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 17, 2012
Mogidi: RIP and quick recovery to those involved either in China or USA. But how come Chinese always do things by half. The American killed nearly 28 people and China could not manage even one death. The superior American killing machine rules the world y'all.

Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA Go USA Go UsA

Get your American made killing machine from here: send email to :
fvck.gun.control@killingmachine.com

Before you know it you're killing hundreds, accept no chinese imitation.

im sorry.
is this supposed to be funny?
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by guru25(m): 2:45am On Dec 17, 2012
dude, get a life and stop hating IGBOS....meanwhile, your grammar is so SICK......
agbari socket: Igbos has started thier animal act.nuisancal behaviours may be those childrens was killed bcuz of money.Bleep entire igboos with OJUKWU. Wey get eyes like titus fish.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by lorenzos1: 3:54am On Dec 17, 2012
claremont: I wonder if these crazed killers get some form of penile erec-tion from attacking defenceless children. It is only a crazed human beng that would attack an innocent child.

BTW, all those people blaming gun proliferation for the attack in America can as well campaign against knife proliferation in this current attack. Some people need to learn that a gun or a knife doesn't just kill people by itself, it requires a crazed person behind it. It is people that kill people.

Oga did u read that no death was recorded @ all,u want to compare assault rifle with knife abi...!
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by ayoola2002(m): 4:56am On Dec 17, 2012
roymary:

Where did you leave your brain cos God did not create you to be so retardedd.
Ask ur slowpoke parent.
Re: Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School by Akbee(m): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2012
Hmmm this one na the chiness version of the american tragedy.i hope this isnt an essay or comprehension.they two stories sound alike.NOWADAYS FAKE NEWS AND RUMOURS CORRECTLY DEFINES SOME NEWS SITES ON THE NET.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finland Announces It Will Join NATO / About 3 Million People Affected By Cyclone Idai In Mozambique – UN (photos) / Sweden Enters Recession As Inflation Hits Consumers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.