Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Speech - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Speech (752 Views)

26 Jan 2015 Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi / VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ / The Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Speech by goldenval(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2008
An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman are all to give speaches to the Deaf Society. All are keen to make an impression on their audience.

The Englishman goes first and to the surprise of his colleagues starts by rubbing first his chest and then his groin. When he finishes the Scotsman and Irishman ask him what he was doing.

Well" he explained" By rubbing my chest I indicated breasts and thus Ladies and by rubbing my groin I indicated balls and thus Gentlemen. So my speech started Ladies and Gentlemen".

On his way up to the podium the Scotsman thought to himself I'll go one better than that English bastard and started his speech by making an antler symbol with his fingers above his head before also rubbing his chest and his groin.

When he finished his colleagues asked what he was doing. "Well" he explained" By imitating antlers and then rubbing my chest and groin I was starting my speech by saying Dear Ladies and Gentlemen".

On his way up to the podium the Irishman thought to himself I'll go one further than those mainland bastards and started his speech by making an antler symbol above his head, rubbing his chest, and then his groin, and then masturbating furiously.

When he finished his colleagues asked him what he was doing. "Well" he explained," by imitating antlers, rubbing my chest and then my groin and then masturbating I was starting my speech by saying -
Deer Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure, " grin grin grin
Re: The Speech by ituen(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2008
This is nice and cracking
Re: The Speech by goldenval(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2008
thanks man. and remain bless lol undecided
Re: The Speech by ituen(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2008
Na wetin dem preach for church today?
Re: The Speech by goldenval(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2008
well, you can guess it yourself lol lipsrsealed
Re: The Speech by ituen(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2008
Why ur mouth dey like dat?
Re: The Speech by clemcykul(f): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2008
lol grin

at joke funy grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Nuns / Fake Money: Original Gonorhea / Marriage In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.