Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ (5939 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Dame Patience Jonathan's Speech At Mandela's Burialservice / Laugh 'agege Laff' The Royal Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ by fedrick901(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
First Lady Congratulates Royal Family,,, " Me, my husband and the multitude peoples of one great Nigeria send our condolence and congratulate d Great Britain peoples for d born of their royal bomboy this Monday evening. We are happiness to welcome the small king. Once again, congratulated to The royal family of Great Britain." Dame Patience Jonathan, wife of Nigerian President Jonathan, reacting to the birth of British Royal family.

source https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=570004549709607&set=a.327867847256613.72404.325226460854085&type=1&relevant_count=1
enjoy comment and like our page https://www.facebook.com/9aijahouse

Re: VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ by clockwise(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
hahahaha, i cant stop laughing, is this for real? anyway, NAIJA is a country where u dnt need to go to school bf u make first class as ur grade.

1 Like

Re: VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ by englishmart(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
This woman deserves some respect. U must not always disparage this woman. Don't u want her to speak in public again?
Re: VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ by Osumare2013: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
fedrick901: First Lady Congratulates Royal Family,,, " Me, my husband and the multitude peoples of one great Nigeria send our condolence and congratulate d Great Britain peoples for d born of their royal bomboy this Monday evening. We are happiness to welcome the small king. Once again, congratulated to The royal family of Great Britain." Dame Patience Jonathan, wife of Nigerian President Jonathan, reacting to the birth of British Royal family.

source vanguard
enjoy comment and like our page https://www.facebook.com/9aijahouse
Do you know that vanguard can sue you for what you just did
Re: VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ by tellwisdom: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dry undecided

1 Like

Re: VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ by Tolexander: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Prince George Alexandria Louis of Cambridge,
your mother will not be a fellow widow when you are a children, your parents will not rather kill themselves than to commit suicide making you a widow.
Re: VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ by fedrick901(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tolexander: Prince George Alexandria Louis of Cambridge,
your mother will not be a fellow widow when you are a children, your parents will not rather kill themselves than to commit suicide making you a widow.
lol
Re: VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ by dridowu: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmmm, d woman deserve some respect oooooooooo but d 1 i love most is " i will rather kill myself than commit suicide " gve her d reaprct as our 1st lady

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin! / I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. / April Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.